• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• duybeeGAshantiGA

• TayAlison89

• R.E.M.

• Jude

15 hours ago, duybeeGAshantiGA said:

I think at this rate, at the end of her career Ari will surpass Katy (very likely) and Rihanna and only will be behind her mama in terms of #1s. Her next lead will be another #1.

Rihanna as in Robyn Rihanna Fenty?!

DSF-Say-It-With-a-Tiffany-Pollard-GIF-th

PLEASE SIT UR ASS DOWN.

we still don't know what this is for but the delusional stan in me is hoping it's for the Save Your Tears video :jonny5:

ExvS5UqVcAEaGU3-1024x1007.jpg

There’s no way Save Your Tears doesn’t go #1 at this point :jonny5:

The only question is if Ariana will be credited for it 

2 hours ago, TalkThatRihanna said:

There’s no way Save Your Tears doesn’t go #1 at this point :jonny5:

The only question is if Ariana will be credited for it 

If the song manages to go #1, it's unlikely she'll be credited. I don't think she can pull off the necessary streams & pure sales to compete with the sheer strength of SYT (original) on radio tbh. They would have to sabotage the original (e.g, pull it off playlists and swap it for the remix) which could very well backfire and make SYT miss #1 altogether :deadbanana2: 

57 minutes ago, R.E.M. said:

If the song manages to go #1, it's unlikely she'll be credited. I don't think she can pull off the necessary streams & pure sales to compete with the sheer strength of SYT (original) on radio tbh. They would have to sabotage the original (e.g, pull it off playlists and swap it for the remix) which could very well backfire and make SYT miss #1 altogether :deadbanana2: 

Mess :rip: Ugh I hope she gets the credit.

Theyll definitely remove the original for the remix for TTH though. They always do that when a high profile remix is released.

I guess the problem will be radio not playing the remix :dancehall2:

6 minutes ago, TalkThatRihanna said:

Mess :rip: Ugh I hope she gets the credit.

Theyll definitely remove the original for the remix for TTH though. They always do that when a high profile remix is released.

I guess the problem will be radio not playing the remix :dancehall2:

If it hit #1 for an extended period of time, she may be credited. 

2 hours ago, R.E.M. said:

Doubt it. The 34+35 remix ranked in the second half of the week and Doja and Meg were still credited. Billboard almost always makes exceptions for large names on high profile remixes.

3 minutes ago, FAN said:

Doubt it. The 34+35 remix ranked in the second half of the week and Doja and Meg were still credited. Billboard almost always makes exceptions for large names on high profile remixes.

3435 got the streaming from the video with Doja and Megan as well. I hope this remix has a video.

Just now, duybeeGAshantiGA said:

3435 got the streaming from the video with Doja and Megan as well. I hope this remix has a video.

The video came out weeks later though and I don’t think they were even credited that week? 

6 minutes ago, FAN said:

The video came out weeks later though and I don’t think they were even credited that week? 

Yeah I hope BB pulls tf thru with Ari 

Anyone knows if Bey's version got enuf points for her to get credited or was it Billboard pulling tricks just to get her credited?

Just now, duybeeGAshantiGA said:

Anyone knows if Bey's version got enuf points for her to get credited or was it Billboard pulling tricks just to get her credited?

My understanding is she was credited for 6 weeks but only had more points for the first few.

I can’t wait to hear this, they sound so good together omg

9 hours ago, moonlitdick said:

pLWw4dr.gif

1 hour ago, FAN said:

Ariana wasn’t credited on the Good as Hell remix though 

1 hour ago, duybeeGAshantiGA said:

1 hour ago, FAN said:

My understanding is she was credited for 6 weeks but only had more points for the first few.

She was credited for 5 weeks but her version only had more points in the first week :skull:

23 minutes ago, Marvin said:

Ariana wasn’t credited on the Good as Hell remix though 

She was credited for 5 weeks but her version only had more points in the first week :skull:

Well the Good As Hell remix was kinda bad and underwhelming. I hope this one makes enuf noise! Ari has a tendency of collabing with the same people over and over again tho.

Edited by duybeeGAshantiGA

3 hours ago, zevenringz said:

Abel is getting that #1 no matter what

I'd fume if Ariana doesn't get credited. :biblio:

9 minutes ago, Fnooky said:

SYT is top 2 on radio right now, it will be hard to get a credit :skull:

yeah without a video it's definitely not getting it (and there won't be a video clearly :cries:) it would need to pull a Savage (streams) or a Say So (sales) to get a credit. 

6 hours ago, zevenringz said:

Abel is getting that #1 no matter what

yes king :jonny5:I always loved this song

I can't wait cause Ariana heavenly vocals sound so good :duca:

Tbh I think they'll credit Ariana for airplay points in order to get the #1, like they did in Savage for Beyoncé or Savage Love for BTS.