The Weeknd & Ariana Grande - "Save Your Tears"

R.E.M.

1 minute ago, duybeeGAshantiGA said:

I think at this rate, at the end of her career Ari will surpass Katy (very likely) and Rihanna and only will be behind her mama in terms of #1s. Her next lead will be another #1.

Please stop trying to set her up and just be perched for the remix. - management.

• Replies 878
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• duybeeGAshantiGA

• TayAlison89

• R.E.M.

• Jude

26 minutes ago, R.E.M. said:

True, I think the fact that she only has 3 songs with lead credits definitely helps her. As for her team finally getting it right, I somehow doubt that :deadbanana2: She's surrounded by incompetence; they fumbled the album rollout so hard so I have low expectations for how they manage a throwaway remix. Who releases an album during one of the most important presidential elections in history? 

Still can’t believe they saw nothing wrong with that :rip:

8 minutes ago, duybeeGAshantiGA said:

I think at this rate, at the end of her career Ari will surpass Katy (very likely) and Rihanna and only will be behind her mama in terms of #1s. Her next lead will be another #1.

Let’s wait for this to actually come out go #1 before saying things like this :deadbanana4:

8 minutes ago, duybeeGAshantiGA said:

Katy maybe but Rihanna? :rip:

9 minutes ago, bad guy said:

Katy maybe but Rihanna? :rip:

Ignore him, he drinks

Rih will end at like 20 & Ariana could get to 10

They better release it on a Friday... a cute Lyric video to snatch more streaming points

Im actually exited for this SYT is one of my fave songs from this & last years :duca: 

2 hours ago, moonlitdick said:

Ignore him, he drinks

Rih will end at like 20 & Ariana could get to 10

I can see Ari doing like 10-12 but if Rihanna doesn’t release by 2030 I fear she may have competition:celestial5:

5 hours ago, Arxane said:

0:25-0:30; 1:55-2:00

She sounds godly. :jonny:

she does! thanks... i figured it out once i listened with headphones lol. can't wait for the full!

6 hours ago, duybeeGAshantiGA said:

she won't, we need to stop setting her up like that. :rip:

Anyways, excited for this. Popiana making a little comeback :celestial5:

I don't care for the song but I hope Ariana gets credited on the charts so that she snatches another high peak, potentially a #1 :jonny5:

This could be good. Definitely a #1 contender.

I loved In Your Eyes with Doja tho. Why didn't that take off?

3 hours ago, grandewhispers said:

I don't care for the song but I hope Ariana gets credited on the charts so that she snatches another high peak, potentially a #1 :jonny5:

I'd love to see her get another #1 only because she'll have had a #1 every year since 2018 

• 2018 - thank u, next
  • 2019 - 7 rings
  • 2020 - swu, rom, positions 
  • 2021 - save your tears 

:jonny5:

it feels like an uphill battle though. 

4 minutes ago, R.E.M. said:

I'd love to see her get another #1 only because she'll have had a #1 every year since 2018 

• 2018 - thank u, next
  • 2019 - 7 rings
  • 2021 - save your tears 

Sis even if she’s not credited, she’s still going to get another #1 this year. It’s only April :rip:

Just now, Khamis said:

Sis even if she’s not credited, she’s still going to get another #1 this year. It’s only April :rip:

their only shot at #1 this year was 34+35 and they butchered its rollout:rip:

Just now, R.E.M. said:

their only shot at #1 this year was 34+35 and they butchered its rollout:rip:

Girllll we don’t know what Ariana has planned?! Did you know SWU was going to come out last year?! Who knows what this girl has planned. She had 2 albums come out within 5 months in 2018. For all we know, she could have another right around the corner. I think she’ll score another 

if megan and doja can get credited for 34+35 while it was peaking on radio i'm optimistic about ariana's chances

1 hour ago, R.E.M. said:

• 2018 - thank u, next
  • 2019 - 7 rings
  • 2021 - save your tears 

Ugh that would be such a STOMP 

1 hour ago, Da Barbie said:

if megan and doja can get credited for 34+35 while it was peaking on radio i'm optimistic about ariana's chances

You make a good point!