• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TayAlison89

• R.E.M.

• Jude

• duybeeGAshantiGA

Michael196

After Hours is coming to become the 7th album with 3+ #1's in the past 10~ years

following: Teenage Dream/Talk That Talk/21/1989/Purpose/Scorpion... shoutout to tuna :toofunny2:

moonlitdick
20 minutes ago, Michael196 said:

After Hours is coming to become the 7th album with 3+ #1's in the past 10~ years

following: Teenage Dream/Talk That Talk/21/1989/Purpose/Scorpion... shoutout to tuna :toofunny2:

She really blocked herself :deadbanana4:

51 minutes ago, Michael196 said:

Talk That Talk? Probably Loud love.

I’m crying! My talented favs that keep us FED  :alexz3:

An easy no 1, Save your years has been top 10 for months now

Confused The Weeknd GIF

Edited by brraap

I hope radio immediately switches to playing the remix so Ariana has a higher chance of getting credited. Without radio it’s gonna need really big sales & streaming numbers 

Michael196
25 minutes ago, Arxane said:

Talk That Talk? Probably Loud love.

I meant Loud! why did I type TTT :dies:

5 minutes ago, Marvin said:

I hope radio immediately switches to playing the remix so Ariana has a higher chance of getting credited. Without radio it’s gonna need really big sales & streaming numbers 

I'm not too optimistic about that though :cries: She currently has the following songs on rotation:

• Positions (October) 
  • 34+35 (October) 
  • pov (April) 
  • Met Him Last Night (April) 

I feel like a fifth song is overkill (even though Positions and 34+35 are on their way out, and MHLN probably won't take off).

--

To get credited and for the song to go #1, the Save Your Tears (remix) needs 21M+ streams and 20K pure sales. I doubt they even have a video locked and loaded so I don't see anywhere near 21M streams. We're gonna need limited edition signed CDs or something scammy to pull a #1 off :ahh: 

duybeeGAshantiGA

NOT THE ONLY TRACK THAT I LIKE FROMTHE ALBUM AND NOW WITH MY FAVE AAAAAAHHHH THEY DID THAT! ANOTHER #1 IN THE BAG FOR ARI LOL

duybeeGAshantiGA
1 minute ago, R.E.M. said:

I'm not too optimistic about that though :cries: She currently has the following songs on rotation:

• Positions (October) 
  • 34+35 (October) 
  • pov (April) 

I feel like a fifth song is overkill (even though Positions and 34+35 are on their way out, and MHLN probably won't take off).

--

To get credited and for the song to go #1, the Save Your Tears (remix) needs 21M+ streams and 20K pure sales. I doubt they even have a video locked and loaded so I don't see anywhere near 21M streams. We're gonna need limited edition signed CDs or something scammy to pull a #1 off :ahh: 

What so it's hard for her to get credited mess :noparty:

2 minutes ago, R.E.M. said:

• Positions (October) 
  • 34+35 (October) 
  • pov (April) 

--

Radio didn’t have any problem playing 4-5 of her songs at a time during 2018/2019 so I don’t think it’ll be an issue tbh. She’s a feature on two of them this time around. 

I really do hope they have a video this time though. Her team literally just saw what happens with a messy remix rollout; they better have learned something from that. If this goes #1 and she doesn’t get credit I’ll fume :rip:

1 minute ago, duybeeGAshantiGA said:

What so it's hard for her to get credited mess :noparty:

A little, yeah. Both Ari and Abel are under Republic and I'm sure they want that #1 so I'm hoping they have some stunts up their sleeve. The pessimist in me thinks this is gonna get the "In Your Eyes" ft. Doja treatment (aka seizing all label efforts to push the remix after the first day). 

duybeeGAshantiGA
1 minute ago, Marvin said:

Radio didn’t have any problem playing 4-5 of her songs at a time during 2018/2019 so I don’t think it’ll be an issue tbh. She’s a feature on two of them this time around. 

I really do hope they have a video this time though. Her team literally just saw what happens with a messy remix rollout; they better have learned something from that. If this goes #1 and she doesn’t get credit I’ll fume :rip:

Scooter knows all this very well. The devil will pull some tricks.

7 hours ago, RihsUmbrella said:

They remixed In Your Eyes really well and it’s the version I use to this day. I hope they do the same with this. I’m excited :duca:

same :duca: 

2 minutes ago, Marvin said:

True, I think the fact that she only has 3 songs with lead credits definitely helps her. As for her team finally getting it right, I somehow doubt that :deadbanana2: She's surrounded by incompetence; they fumbled the album rollout so hard so I have low expectations for how they manage a throwaway remix. Who releases an album during one of the most important presidential elections in history? 

12 minutes ago, Michael196 said:

I meant Loud! why did I type TTT :dies:

Is not Loud a 2010 album? If so, it has been 11 years :v 

duybeeGAshantiGA
8 hours ago, Aribiotch said:

Ariana has the best tone in pop and you just can’t convince me otherwise, literally the voice of an Angel. Those harmonies :jonny5:

True. No one beats her in terms of timbre tbh. Not even Rihanna.

Wow. Totally unexpected. Never liked this song but Ariana sounds immaculately angelic in that snippet so I'm perched.

Michael196
5 minutes ago, Clauss said:

Is not Loud a 2010 album? If so, it has been 11 years :v 

teenage dream was also released in 2010, but both had singles that hot #1 in 2011, therefore I said ~10 and not 10

duybeeGAshantiGA

I think at this rate, at the end of her career Ari will surpass Katy (very likely) and Rihanna and only will be behind her mama in terms of #1s. Her next lead will be another #1.

Edited by duybeeGAshantiGA