• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TayAlison89

• Jude

• duybeeGAshantiGA

• R.E.M.

14 minutes ago, nooniebao said:

It was already a huge hit by a huge artist in a huge era and then was remixed with an equally huge artist. What is there to discuss? :rip: Billboard has become so boring/click baity 

duybeeGAshantiGA
Posted (edited)
On 5/4/2021 at 4:50 AM, MJLover said:

Great for Abel, not so much Ariana (a cheap verse to be honest). 

Those vocals, riffs / runs and whistle notes are more expensive than the existence of your fave who raped children.

Edited by duybeeGAshantiGA
duybeeGAshantiGA
3 hours ago, nooniebao said:

Omg it actually has a chance for another week at #1 :jonny:

nooniebao
26 minutes ago, duybeeGAshantiGA said:

Omg it actually has a chance for another week at #1 :jonny:

It’ll be super close. Hoping they can sneak another week in.

TayAlison89
8 hours ago, FAN said:

It was already a huge hit by a huge artist in a huge era and then was remixed with an equally huge artist. What is there to discuss? :rip: Billboard has become so boring/click baity 

the anger and fumes :rip: they didn't deny the song was huge before, they simply talked about why the remix did well, as stated in the title, so nothing click baity about it. It said why did the REMIX do so well and not why did SYT with Ariana do so well. :skull: 

1. After multiple months in the top 10, "Save Your Tears" jumps to No. 1 this week in large part due to the release of the song's Grande-featuring remix. Why was the remix so immediately impactful -- and do you think the new version adds much to the original song besides boosting its star power? 

Katie Atkinson: It feels like The Weeknd had this remix in his back pocket and was just waiting for the perfect time to deploy it – and he clearly picked the correct week. I think the immediate impact has everything to do with the familiar pairing of The Weeknd and Ariana Grande and fans loving them together. But for me, while Grande's ethereal vocals are really lovely here, I think history (and radio) will remember the album version as the definitive take on this track.

They all praised the remix and answered the question why it helped move the song to #1, but most still prefered the original version.

MJLover
12 hours ago, duybeeGAshantiGA said:

Those vocals, riffs / runs and whistle notes are more expensive than the existence of your fave who raped children.

Now say that again without crying. :rip:

AlleeX
19 hours ago, FAN said:

this :coffee2:

On 5/8/2021 at 11:56 AM, nooniebao said:

Hopefully he gets the second week tomorrow and then Levitating because Bruno and Justin already got there #1s.

Ive been so into Hardest To Love lately, I hope it’s the next single if he’s going to do another one. Would love a remix too - maybe with Dua? 

2nd Weej at #1 proving is not a fast #1 single like almost half of this year #1s :clap3:

I see both SYT & BL at the Top 10 year-end chart :alexz:

Also The Weeknd is comfirmed for the BBMAs :duca: this wont die anytime soon & love too see it