The Weeknd & Ariana Grande - "Save Your Tears"

mrpartyrocker
29 minutes ago, Ivan_brit said:

She was soo close

Divide & Hollywood’s Bleeding also snatch 2 #1 singles

Anyway I was thinking there’s no much albums in the last 10 years with 3 or more #1 singles :eek: 

Scorpion, Purpouse, 1989, 21 & Teenage Dream 

I can’t think of any other album post 2010 

Loud 

• Replies 872
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TayAlison89

• R.E.M.

• Jude

• duybeeGAshantiGA

rta1913
32 minutes ago, Ivan_brit said:

She was soo close

Divide & Hollywood’s Bleeding also snatch 2 #1 singles

Anyway I was thinking there’s no much albums in the last 10 years with 3 or more #1 singles :eek: 

Scorpion, Purpouse, 1989, 21 & Teenage Dream 

I can’t think of any other album post 2010 

Loud: Only Girl, What’s My Name and S&M

Aribiotch
2 hours ago, Ken Lee said:

I've hated Ariana's own music for the past few years so I was really excited to hear her on an actually good song

Ngl I feel like she kinda made it worse :skull:

Or maybe you just lack taste:bibliahh:

Mark Rih
1 hour ago, Ivan_brit said:

When SYT snatch 3rd #1 from this era :jonny5: it’s not easy to accomplish this :clap3:who was the last album with 3 #1 singles ?? Drake Scorpion? 

I was thinking about this too, pull thru SYT! After Hours era deserves it :smitten:

Aribiotch
3 minutes ago, Mark Rih said:

I was thinking about this too, pull thru SYT! After Hours era deserves it :smitten:

The fact that he’s pulling this off a year after release too. 3 #1s from one album is impressive 

Zaynsus

I'm obsessed with it :jonny4:

And Idk what's going on with lastfm currently but I hope I didn't lose my Spotify scrobbles, I listened to the remix like 30x already :rip:

TalkThatRihanna

The way I won with my favorite After Hours track smashing as a post album single and also getting this heavenly remix with Ariana :jonny5:

Ivan_brit
1 hour ago, mrpartyrocker said:

Loud 

59 minutes ago, rta1913 said:

Loud: Only Girl, What’s My Name and S&M

How could I forget about Loud :deadbanana2: that era was :flame:anyway only iconic albums :alexz:

dantemarquis

Republic is milking this album for all it's worth lmao. Love this but so ready for a new The Weeknd era

jdanton2

good lead on itunes over some random artist.

Pos Artist and Title   0.3 3.2 6.2 12.2 15.1
The Weeknd & Ariana Grande - Save Your Tears (Remix)
  1.0000 0.9923 0.1134 0.0000 0.0000
Matt Cooper - Ain't Met Us Yet
  0.6931 1.0000 0.7451 0.6311 0.0000
FallingFromCloud9
12 hours ago, RideOrDie said:

Who's gonna tell Ariana to go back to Max Martin and do music like this instead of whatever she has been doing... This is where she shines! She still got it!

THIS!!!!! 

8 hours ago, ariananext said:

it wasn't Truth Hurts, it was Good As Hell :rip: all this criticism and you don't even know what song you're talking about..

I realised after posting it was good as hell, just thought you guys would get the point lol. Another example is that perfect song by Ed Sheeran, except it kind of made sense that a woman was added to the song, however it doesn’t make sense here and you all KNOW it. Tell miss Ariana to delete the runs. She had the right idea in the verse though.  

Da Barbie
1 hour ago, Pilgs said:

I realised after posting it was good as hell, just thought you guys would get the point lol. Another example is that perfect song by Ed Sheeran, except it kind of made sense that a woman was added to the song, however it doesn’t make sense here and you all KNOW it. Tell miss Ariana to delete the runs. She had the right idea in the verse though.  

? You sound so mad for no reason 

it makes perfect sense to add a female perspective on this song, sorry you’re pressed

I'm a Leo with Pisces moon and this is my fav song from After Hours and it features the legendaric Ariana Grande and it's amazing?

I won :jonny5:

6 hours ago, FAN said:

This has always been my favourite song from the album and in my top 5 Weeknd songs but somehow I think she made it even better :eek: it’s so nice to hear Ari on Pop songs like this and Rain On Me. 

it is R&B song.

duybeeGAshantiGA
1 hour ago, Pilgs said:

Idk what is up with your taste but her vocals, runs and riffs here are immaculate. We can tell she def care for this remix with all those detailed background vocals. Adding only a verse is lazy. 

LustSpell

I literally can't listen to the original version anymore :skull: Ari fits too well. That's how you know a remix hits