Demi Attack: Froyo shop hits 50k, Demi deletes apology.

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Grumpy Cat

• Near

• brraap

• Ms. Togekiss

Nick_317
On 5/4/2021 at 7:48 PM, Grumpy Cat said:

301k views 

:clap3:

Now imagine if each view can translate into sale:clap3:

Septaluna

Demi darling where are you? We have to do 25 pages more, do some drama :chick3:

KingJay

The fact that in her stupid apology video she didn't have the respect and decency to say The Big Chills name, but instead called them "That/the Froyo shop" as if it physically made her sick to say their name. She's trash lol.

P.O.P
On 5/4/2021 at 4:49 PM, Falconr3 said:

I hope she'll be able to bounce back from this!

I hope she won't

lostcause

“That/the Froyo shop“ is about to give Demi her biggest ATRL thread ever. 300 here we come!

They should start selling Melon Cake.

DockDock
25 minutes ago, LCTV said:

They should start selling Melon Cake.

:mandown:

collin

It is absolutely confusing and ridiculous that people dislike her at all, much less for this. :rip: Get a life.

Attitude
On 5/4/2021 at 6:49 AM, Falconr3 said:

I hope she'll be able to bounce back from this!

Katamari
1 hour ago, KingJay said:

The fact that in her stupid apology video she didn't have the respect and decency to say The Big Chills name, but instead called them "That/the Froyo shop" as if it physically made her sick to say their name. She's trash lol.

Wait at this point :toofunny3:

Gladiator
Posted (edited)

What's sad is, after her documentary and her latest album, she really had set herself up for a massive comeback. But being the self-saboteur that she is, she sabotaged brilliantly by making herself into the clown again and building a mountain out of a molehill for the entire world to see.

Edited by Gladiator

I feel for Demi..... She didn't even get her froyo :chick3:

popmusicisdead
21 minutes ago, Gladiator said:

What's sad is, after her documentary and her latest album, she really had set herself up for a massive comeback. But being the self-saboteur that she is, she sabotaged brilliantly by making herself into the clown again and building a mountain out of a molehill for the entire world to see.

she was trying to get people to rally behind her and start an anti-diet revolution, methinks. :celestial5:

too bad for her it backfired spectacularly.

Bhabylon
1 hour ago, collin said:

It is absolutely confusing and ridiculous that people dislike her at all, much less for this. :rip: Get a life.

She tried to shut down two women’s business during a pandemic and economic recession :biblio: She is literally evil for this.

Bussea
1 hour ago, collin said:

Like :rip: the fact that there are people still in here creaming their pants over this :rip:

Grumpy Cat
4 hours ago, popmusicisdead said:

she was trying to get people to rally behind her and start an anti-diet revolution, methinks. :celestial5:

too bad for her it backfired spectacularly.

God forbid someone has diabetes 1 or 2 or celiac or chrons or some autoimmune disease and has to be on a specific diet

The world doesnt evolve about ur self centered fave. Some people have to eat diet food not to get sicker. Yes, put those diabetics on a full sugar diet because mrs demi lovato is triggered they have food designed for their needs. Feed them full fat sugar coated cakes and let them die 

All because mrs lovato is triggered

She is a priviledged millionare. She can easily get educated and if she needs to call any doctor and get educated. She can pay for 24/7 therapy and get her **** together. If she is triggered by food for certain groups of people she can send an assistant to buy foods for her

But instead it was easier for her to blast her bordeline thinking and show her nacrisissm by blasting a small local shop to millions of people

popmusicisdead
Just now, Grumpy Cat said:

God forbid someone has diabetes 1 or 2 or celiac or chrons or some autoimmune disease and has to be on a specific diet

The world doesnt evolve about ur self centered fave. Some people have to eat diet food not to get sicker. Yes, put those diabetics on a full sugar diet because mrs demi lovato is triggered they have food designed for their needs. Feed them full fat sugar coated cakes and let them die 

All because mrs lovato is triggered

She is a priviledged millionare. She can easily get educated and if she needs to call any doctor and get educated. She can pay for 24/7 therapy and get her **** together. If she is triggered by food for certain groups of people she can send an assistant to buy foods for her

But instead it was easier for her to blast her bordeline thinking and show her nacrisissm by blasting a small local shop to millions of people

how disgusting of you to insinuate she's my fave. might as well call me a barb while you're at it :mazen:

i'm just saying that that's probably what went through her delusional, self righteous mind. part of her M.O. is collecting sympathy points.

this time it backfired and not only the Twitter gays dragged her but the GP as well. :clap3:

Grumpy Cat
13 minutes ago, popmusicisdead said:

how disgusting of you to insinuate she's my fave. might as well call me a barb while you're at it :mazen:

i'm just saying that that's probably what went through her delusional, self righteous mind. part of her M.O. is collecting sympathy points.

this time it backfired and not only the Twitter gays dragged her but the GP as well. :clap3:

Sorry I meant to **** on that other poster

Seethe