Demi Attack: Froyo shop hits 50k, Demi deletes apology.

tkpBK0M.jpg

The first Demi attack.
Demi uses her 102M followers on instagram to put a small yogurt shop on blast. The reason? they had sugar-free cookies.

Caught in the lie.
Demi stans lied, those Guilt Free cookies are from 2016. Here we can see the shop is small af.

The people are tired of Demi.
Huge lines outside The Bigg Chill. The small business has people from all around the city coming in to support and show their anti-Demi stance.

Demi attacks AGAIN. Lies.
Demi posts on her insta stories again, a day after, trying to claim those cookies from 2016 are exactly the ones she was talking about. Accuses media of gaslighting.

EzWvniBVgAQLBnB?format=jpg&name=large

Demi apologizes. Sorta.
Demi makes an instagram live to apologize because she "didn't think about the cookies being for diabetic people because it didn't say 'DIABETIC' above them", claims she just wants to make the world safer so people with ED can get their froyo (she didn't). Ends by saying celebrity life is exhausting.

TMZ exposes her ass. Demi ATTACKS AGAIN.
Demi harrasses the froyo shop via DMs, they try to explain her what's going on, she THREATENS them, says she is ALWAYS right.

EzXbIdDUYAADaUt?format=jpg&name=large

Birds of a feather.

Jameela Jamil, fellow obnoxious internet SJW defends Demi in a series of instagram stories.

Demi thanks Jameela. Lies.

Demi reposts Jameela's essay, thanks her and still pretends those 2016 "guilt-free" cookies are the ones she saw and got triggered by.

6r4Kup1_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&

Mass media coverage. Billboard intern plagiarizes me.

News outlets start picking this up. CNN, Fox News, Wendy and Billboard cover this mess. Billboard literally creating a timeline... familiar?

https://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/pop/9559563/demi-lovato-frozen-yogurt-controversy-timeline

The Bigg Chill is DONE with Lovatic's bullshite.

Demi stans created a photoshopped image of the froyo shop "confirming via DMs" that Demi donated 100k and took it to twitter. The Bigg Chill said they haven't heard from her since her "Sorry not sorry" apology.

VtEoFwu.png

Demi the "insufferable assh*le."

The Bigg Chill shared a podcast in which they say you can be a victim of whatever issue and still be an insufferable assh*le, telling her to "shut... the **** UP."

UYLTRWN.png

Brand dreams of a Demi-Free world.
Eat Me Guilt Free, the brand Demi dragged across social media and swore she saw at the froyo shop (lie) has released a statement.

LA Times gets an interview from the victims.
The Bigg Chill co-owner Cary Russell said she was “hurt” and “shocked” by Lovato’s remarks and expressed gratitude for the outpouring of support the company has seen online and in person. “I couldn’t believe that she would attack us like that,” Russell said. “All she had to do is pick up the phone and call me. I would have had a conversation with her and probably handled it and felt differently about it. But I felt like she just came at us and wanted to fight and accused us of things that weren’t right.”

https://www.latimes.com/entertainment-arts/story/2021-04-21/demi-lovato-froyo-bigg-chill-frozen-yogurt-instagram?fbclid=IwAR2emCI-U3sk1_M8EbuonJLVbJae40cYT7yEwg3yB7aJJq4u5cWl5Ybg8ic

Scooter finally took her phone away.

It's the end of the journey, Demi hasn't responded to any of the backlash and The Bigg Chill continues to receive support from all around the world in peace. To end on a good note, let's take a look at the small business' data:

The Bigg Chill Frozen Yogurt

• Followers before Demi attacked them: 6K
  • Followers now: 41.K
  • Celebs show their support:

patrickschwarzenegger

I WILL CONTINUE EATING BIG CHILL TILL THE DAY I GO DOWN!

• Their tagged posts are full of support and Demi lashings:
    9Q7OdUV.jpg

Now to close with a real punch, let's throw it back to these legends that got it right from the start:

Quick update.

• The Bigg Chill hits the big 50k! 50k people saying "**** Demetria Lovato!" :party:
  • Demi deletes her "sorry not sorry" apology from her instagram. Why?

Thanks for tuning in!

Nyu4YNS.gif

Edited by Bimbo
  • Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Grumpy Cat

• Near

• brraap

• Ms. Togekiss

Both Sides Now

They literally have 5 thousand followers and she’s calling them out with her 100M for this? :toofunny3:

Illuminati

She could just bring a sugar shaker with her on the go, in case her order in a restaurant or something lacks sugar as well.

• #FreeBritney Activist
Posted (edited)

I understand where she’s coming from but she needs to take in all aspects of sugar free reasonings - not just diets. There are people who have special medical/dietary needs and sugar free options are crucial for businesses to be inclusive for all. She should’ve thought twice before posting this. 

Edited by Leigh
Mister Max
Just now, Illuminati said:

She could just bring a sugar shaker with her on the go, in case her order in a restaurant or something lacks sugar as well.

SBswcWq.thumb.png.9fea26eb4107e9ed2dbbcf

Alexis Neiers

Maybe give them an email babe 

Edited by Alexis Neiers
7 minutes ago, Illuminati said:

She just wants to see diabetic people lose 

SBswcWq.thumb.png.9fea26eb4107e9ed2dbbcf

Severus Snape

''it could have been me'' -the sugar free diet cookie at the big chillo bakery 

enchanted0

she really hasn't changed a bit huh

Edited by enchanted0
lovedaddy
5 minutes ago, Severus Snape said:

''it could have been me'' -the sugar free diet cookie at the big chillo bakery 

:dies:

Holiest Dreams

Good lord. Let me just not say anything.

teedhooks

I pretend I do not see it... let me continue streaming DWTDTAOSO in peace and ignoring her social media presence because she always grinds my gears

hypnodemiluv

you all just throwing "DRAGS" left and right, she simply have opinion