Jump to content

The Kid LAROI & Miley Cyrus - “Without You (Remix)”


TalkThatRihanna

Recommended Posts

Billionaire

Pretty sure RCA pulled Midnight Sky from radio before it blew up so I understand why it flopped on the Hot100. :rip:

 

 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • nooniebao

    14

  • josesuxx

    8

  • B-Rabbit

    7

  • biomind101

    6

thatsmydemi
1 hour ago, Billionaire said:

Pretty sure RCA pulled Midnight Sky from radio before it blew up so I understand why it flopped on the Hot100. :rip:

 

 

 

 

nah, US radio hates her with passion. She hasn't had a proper radio hit there since Bangerz and even WCS/WB didn't do that well for how big they actually were. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
B-Rabbit
Posted (edited)

The hate that atrl has for most straight white male pop singers is almost comical at this point. Kid LAROI is going to be huge, has great melodies and is only getting started at 17yrs old

Edited by B-Rabbit
Link to post
Share on other sites
Miles.

The original is sooo good, I kept expecting it to smash on its own. 
 

Miley ruined the remix with her warbling on the “without yAEwww”s :doc: 

Link to post
Share on other sites

The original has 400M streams on Spotify, for a brand new 17 year old artist that is fantastic. He has a bring future ahead if he keeps it up but calling him the next Justin Bieber is bizarre.

Link to post
Share on other sites
anti-bitch
1 hour ago, FAN said:

He has a bring future ahead if he keeps it up but calling him the next Justin Bieber is bizarre.

It would only be bizarre as Justin himself is still very popular, but the parallels are there when you think about it. Laroi literally looks like a younger version of the current Justin. They already collabed. He hangs out with black rappers mostly, just like Justin has done, though his music leans more pop/RnB. The only difference is that Laroi doesn't seem to have many screaming girl fans. Most of them are guys it seems. Maybe bcuz Laroi indeed is into the rap scene more. And the Kid swears in every song, while Justin at least started being very family friendly.

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, anti-bitch said:

It would only be bizarre as Justin himself is still very popular, but the parallels are there when you think about it. Laroi literally looks like a younger version of the current Justin. They already collabed. He hangs out with black rappers mostly, just like Justin has done, though his music leans more pop/RnB. The only difference is that Laroi doesn't seem to have many screaming girl fans. Most of them are guys it seems. Maybe bcuz Laroi indeed is into the rap scene more. And the Kid swears in every song, while Justin at least started being very family friendly.

Justin was a global overnight sensation like we hadn’t seen since Britney Spears. I remember my little sister plastering him all over her walls and that’s all her and her friends could talk about for the first couple years. I believe Laroi is super talented and deserves the success but the comparisons don’t make sense.

Link to post
Share on other sites
AbeHicks

#46 WITHOUT YOU by The Kid LAROI 1,517,536

#138 WITHOUT YOU (with Miley Cyrus) by The Kid LAROI 809,302

 

Slaying

tenor.gif?itemid=11437569

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
highwind44029

Mess, I've been listening to the original for the past month, unaware of the remix, and it's so good! :jonny5:

Link to post
Share on other sites
Bethenny Frankel

Anything for Miley to get another hit

Link to post
Share on other sites
×
×
  • Create New...