• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nihilego

• Legendary

• kelly-clarkson

• dreamofyou

Ampersand13

Since the album is so close, I’m refraining from listening to snippets as I want to be completely surprised and floored during my first listen. My biggest priority on Friday will be Aly & AJ but I am still very excited for this and love Bebe :jonny5:

KeshasFansRose
11 hours ago, ryoncé said:

Of all time ....

ur kidding right 

Yes, maybe her music and the themes she’s exploring are super relatable to me right now. 

Sam96

Getting ready for this album drop by listening to Bebe’s discography 

Legendary
1 hour ago, Ivan_brit said:

Sooo is she doing any promo for the album this days???

what happen she used to be booked everywhere with her last album

Sacrifice deserves to be a hit 

She's on The View Friday, I'm sure there are some others coming

Honestly surprised that this hasn't leaked in full considering her track record with leaks 

selena_lavigne

I'm excited for this to finally arrive!!

I'm 100% sure the original version of the album was better but this is what we're getting so I'll try to move on.

dreamofyou

better mistakes, coming for soty with that bridge:jonny5:

Nihilego
Just now, dreamofyou said:

damn you beat me to it :laugh:the production sounds different though so i'm really excited to hear!

selena_lavigne
2 minutes ago, dreamofyou said:

SHE BETTA MAKE THIS A SINGLE ITLL SMASH IF IT’S LAUNCHED PROPERLY

Legendary

BMHM & Better Mistakes are gonna be collapses :WAP:

ZIVERT

I'm so excited for this album actually, I've loved everything she's released so far :jonny5: Die For a Man >>>

thelittlethings
4 minutes ago, dreamofyou said:

LOL the way we posted at the same time :rip:. Anyways her best song is coming :allears:

Legendary

Interview by Alicia Keys:

Another one that stuck out to me was “Empty.”

REXHA: “Empty” to me is like, honestly, sometimes I just feel like I’m drained; I’m drained of myself. Like I’m kind of sick of myself. I’m just empty. I feel like I’ve drained myself of all the blood and everything in my body.

https://www.interviewmagazine.com/music/bebe-rexha-alicia-keys-better-mistakes?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=may21

Nihilego

empty sounds like an instant classic. ik she described it as a "dark pop song" but SV said it sounds like the exact opposite so i'm assuming she just meant the lyrics were dark. either way she should tease this one for us tomorrow :gaycat5:

MississippiZara
Posted (edited)

Tuning in to this thread for the first time here this era, but I love Bebe. I’ve heard the songs that are out and I like them but I see what some of you mean with them being all over the place. I liked Expectations and her EPs so hopefully I’ll like this but some of y’all are scaring me :coffee2:

What songs have leaked from this album so far?

Edited by MississippiZara
ThaMatheus902
17 minutes ago, MississippiZara said:

Tuning in to this thread for the first time here this era, but I love Bebe. I’ve heard the songs that are out and I like them but I see what some of you mean with them being all over the place. I liked Expectations and her EPs so hopefully I’ll like this but some of y’all are scaring me :coffee2:

roughly half of them. mostly just demos though. off the top of my head, the only songs i haven’t heard are empty, my dear love, break my heart, and the collab w pink sweats. Mama L-worded but apparently it’s been basically re-written

Nihilego
1 hour ago, MississippiZara said:

49 minutes ago, ThaMatheus902 said:

roughly half of them. mostly just demos though. off the top of my head, the only songs i haven’t heard are empty, my dear love, break my heart, and the collab w pink sweats. Mama L-worded but apparently it’s been basically re-written

basically what @ThaMatheus902said but the songs that have leaked are all demo versions. the title track, Amore, and Mama to be specific. There are snippets of BMHM, BM final, MDL, and OTG that have been teased/leaked but that's abt it rn. I also heard a supposed LQ snippet of Death Row but it's very LQ and hard to hear what she's saying so I can't confirm if it's real or not.

Basically the only songs that we don't have any actual snippets of yet are Trust Fall, Death Row, Empty, Amore final (if it's any different from the demo), and Mama final.

likefoxesdo
2 minutes ago, Nihilego said:

basically what @ThaMatheus902said but the songs that have leaked are all demo versions. the title track, Amore, and Mama to be specific. There are snippets of BMHM, BM final, MDL, and OTG that have been teased/leaked but that's abt it rn. I also heard a supposed LQ snippet of Death Row but it's very LQ and hard to hear what she's saying so I can't confirm if it's real or not.

Basically the only songs that we don't have any actual snippets of yet are Trust Fall, Death Row, Empty, Amore final (if it's any different from the demo), and Mama final.

Amore final is over 30 seconds shorter so it’ll be quite the difference!

Do any of you guys know if the DFAM that leaked a few weeks ago featuring Lil Uzi is any different from the released version? It’s pretty similar in length but any production differences?

Nihilego
Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, likefoxesdo said:

Amore final is over 30 seconds shorter so it’ll be quite the difference!

Do any of you guys know if the DFAM that leaked a few weeks ago featuring Lil Uzi is any different from the released version? It’s pretty similar in length but any production differences?

yeah supposedly they cut out the outro in the Amore demo from what i heard :deadbanana2:a mess idk why this bitch is suddenly allergic to releasing songs that are longer than 3 minutes. but the only difference i spotted in the pre-release version of DFAM that leaked a month ago vs. the version released last week was the pre-release version had a second of silence between the end of the second verse and the beginning of the second chorus (after she says "Yeah I'm alive" it kinda goes silent then she comes back singing the chorus) but that's literally it. nothing earth shattering lol

Edited by Nihilego
BlackJesus
10 minutes ago, Nihilego said:

yeah supposedly they cut out the outro in the Amore demo from what i heard :deadbanana2:a mess idk why this bitch is suddenly allergic to releasing songs that are longer than 3 minutes. but the only difference i spotted in the pre-release version of DFAM that leaked a month ago vs. the version released last week was the pre-release version had a second of silence between the end of the second verse and the beginning of the second chorus (after she says "Yeah I'm alive" it kinda goes silent then she comes back singing the chorus) but that's literally it. nothing earth shattering lol

I think I’ll be using the demo if the outro is cut. That’s the best part of the song

Nihilego
13 minutes ago, BlackJesus said:

I think I’ll be using the demo if the outro is cut. That’s the best part of the song

same it was such a highlight, but i'll still wait and see if the final serves anything new or interesting :coffee2:

dreamofyou

i can't believe we're finally getting this on friday:WAP:

so excited to hear BMHM, empty, DFAM & mama:jonny5:

KUNTPERFECTA
8 minutes ago, dreamofyou said:

i can't believe we're finally getting this on friday:WAP:

so excited to hear BMHM, empty, DFAM & mama:jonny5:

DFAM is out

excited for Empty and every other song we havent heard yet too!

dreamofyou
2 minutes ago, KUNTPERFECTA said:

DFAM is out

excited for Empty and every other song we havent heard yet too!

yeah i'm just trying not to listen as then there's more to listen to on friday lol:gaycat1: