I cancelled it 

I-  :deadbanana2:

What happened? lol

Edited by James_Dean
Insanity
4 minutes ago, James_Dean said:

I-  :deadbanana2:

What happened? lol

I cant really afford it righrt now I got debt and I should be spending money wisely but if this comes up again ill totally do it

James_Dean
17 minutes ago, Insanity said:

I cant really afford it righrt now I got debt and I should be spending money wisely but if this comes up again ill totally do it

Oh that makes sense. I think you made a good decision! I'm sure there will be another opportunity in the future! :gaycat4:

hétérosexuelle
On 4/13/2021 at 3:25 AM, LoveInStereo said:

Why would anybody do that? If he was any good at those things, he’d be booked. Look at Small Talk. This is such a grift, as if he’s an authority on anything other than thirst trapping & being pretentious

lol bye

he is insanely talented 

• 3 weeks later...
Ampersand13

So I am taking this currently, and it's actually very interesting and insightful. He's a very gifted producer.

fridayteenage
1 hour ago, Ampersand13 said:

So I am taking this currently, and it's actually very interesting and insightful. He's a very gifted producer.

share your final product when it's over. we'll give you a few coins with our streams

Falconr3
14 hours ago, Ampersand13 said:

Do you get to meet and talk to him virtually or it’s all prerecorded content? Thank you.

Ampersand13
13 hours ago, fridayteenage said:

share your final product when it's over. we'll give you a few coins with our streams

To say that I am massively struggling, would be a gross understatement. Charlie moves so quickly, and has so many plug-ins and effects that he puts on each track it’s absolutely insane. The nice thing is we get to keep the video lessons forever, so I can keep coming back to it to get better.

37 minutes ago, Falconr3 said:

Do you get to meet and talk to him virtually or it’s all prerecorded content? Thank you.

It’s all pre-recorded, unless he has something planned for the end of the class (it’s 30 days and we’re on day 9) but I doubt any of us will actually get to talk to him.