Charlie Puth launche Songwriting & Production classes online

Mr.Link

Imagine spending 300 USD a month to have Charlie Puth of all people teaching you anything about music making :toofunny2:

This is the equivalent of him joining OF but more expensive, lbr. 

Edited by Mr.Link
  • Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Insanity

• James_Dean

• Ampersand13

• LoveInStereo

James_Dean

Y'all are doing too much on Charlie :monkey:

He literally has perfect pitch and degrees from Berkley in music production and engineering... factor in his few Grammy noms- I think he's qualified to teach a thing or two. 

Just say you're too poor and move on :fan:

• #FreeBritney Activist

Really good for him tbh

Hopefully he has success with it

he real talented

and it's something he likes so teaching might be also fun for him

Peep Show

Are some of you seriously coming for Charlie Puth? He's literally more talented than 99% of the artists y'all stan for. :rip:

I'm very interested in this! I've been producing for a long time now, but there's always more to learn. This could be very cool, if his lessons aren't too basic/simple.

5 hours ago, Iridesence said:

Wait it’s actually kinda cheap when you take into consideration it’s 5-10 hours for 30 days. Idk if I read the wrong price though.

the classes are NOT live tho -.-

LoveInStereo
20 hours ago, Insanity said:

He is talented though. 

IMO he’s a jack of all trades, master of none. Can’t write like Linda Perry, can’t produce like Max Martin, not an impressive vocalist. I can wrap my head around taking Christina Aguilera’s masterclasses bc she’s one of the best in her field. Charlie Puth’s production/songwriting isn’t top of its class. It’s not even yielding good results for himself

Insanity
1 minute ago, LoveInStereo said:

IMO he’s a jack of all trades, master of none. Can’t write like Linda Perry, can’t produce like Max Martin, not an impressive vocalist. I can wrap my head around taking Christina Aguilera’s masterclasses bc she’s one of the best in her field. Charlie Puth’s production/songwriting isn’t top of its class. It’s not even yielding good results for himself

I think he's mastered production pretty well that is what he majored in after all

Insanity
15 hours ago, Sesame said:

%EC%B0%B0%EB%A6%AC_%ED%91%B8%EC%8A%A4_me

Learn how to write and produce critically panned music 

Even Charlie hates that album and he didn't really have much say so, he was rushed to make it and this happened on his 2nd

JJ4KWfH.png

its not highly acclaimed but a huge step upwards from a 37

Insanity
13 hours ago, Peep Show said:

Are some of you seriously coming for Charlie Puth? He's literally more talented than 99% of the artists y'all stan for. :rip:

I'm very interested in this! I've been producing for a long time now, but there's always more to learn. This could be very cool, if his lessons aren't too basic/simple.

I dont know how to produce or make music at all so Id totally benefit if i even understand anything LMAO

Insanity
18 hours ago, Mr.Link said:

Imagine spending 300 USD a month to have Charlie Puth of all people teaching you anything about music making :toofunny2:

This is the equivalent of him joining OF but more expensive, lbr. 

Girl, it ain't that serious why r people so pressed he's teaching how to write and produce thats literally what he graduated college for lMAO

Insanity

Ya'll do realize Charlie graduated from Berklee College of Music with a Degree in Music Production and Engineering right?

James_Dean
5 minutes ago, Insanity said:

Ya'll do realize Charlie graduated from Berklee College of Music with a Degree in Music Production and Engineering right?

+ has perfect pitch. 

These classes are for beginners. Look at ATRLers acting like newbs go from nothing to Max Martin skill level :bibliahh:

Insanity
1 minute ago, James_Dean said:

+ has perfect pitch. 

These classes are for beginners. Look at ATRLers acting like newbs go from nothing to Max Martin skill level :bibliahh:

Max has been in the production biz since before Charlie was making vlogs do they really expect him to be as good

Digitalism

A lot of up and comming pop producers love charlie so this makes sense

Insanity
23 hours ago, James_Dean said:

+ has perfect pitch. 

I wanna take this class just wish it was like in June when ill be less busy

Insanity
On 4/13/2021 at 1:11 AM, James_Dean said:

Y'all are doing too much on Charlie :monkey:

He literally has perfect pitch and degrees from Berkley in music production and engineering... factor in his few Grammy noms- I think he's qualified to teach a thing or two. 

Just say you're too poor and move on :fan:

I signed up!

esn4Mqq.png

James_Dean
54 minutes ago, Insanity said:

I signed up!

Congrats!!! :party: That's so cool!

I hope you gain some good knowledge from Professor Puth :gaycat1:

Insanity
1 hour ago, James_Dean said:

Congrats!!! :party: That's so cool!

I hope you gain some good knowledge from Professor Puth :gaycat1:

Its cool after you register there's a Music Theory video about 45 mins long and a tutorial of Fundaments of Music Software by Charlie and a list of DAWs that are free or the ones Charlie uses plus plug ins and MIDI etc....... 

James_Dean
32 minutes ago, Insanity said:

Its cool after you register there's a Music Theory video about 45 mins long and a tutorial of Fundaments of Music Software by Charlie and a list of DAWs that are free or the ones Charlie uses plus plug ins and MIDI etc....... 

Seems like a good start to what you'll be engaging in :chick1: good to know Charlie is already involved as well

3 hours ago, Insanity said:

I signed up!

esn4Mqq.png

How are you liking it and do you think it's worth if so far?

BadHabits

Charlie is no Max Martin but he's decent and better than most people. Max has been making hits since I was 9 years old (Baby One More Time) and Charlie could very well be making hits for other people and himself when he's older. It's more realistic for him to be the next Ryan Tedder than Max Martin 2.0. If I had the money and was interested in music production, that's something I'd do.

Insanity
1 hour ago, Dovely said:

How are you liking it and do you think it's worth if so far?

It starts April 26