• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Insanity

• James_Dean

• Ampersand13

• LoveInStereo

youmustbeupgraded
Will I get direct feedback from Charlie Puth?
You’ll be learning from Charlie during the lesson videos, but the feedback during class will be from your peers. We’ve designed the class so that you’ll get thorough feedback from your peers at every step along the way. Your peer group will include songwriters and producers of all experience levels who will be there to answer your questions, troubleshoot, and give advice and support throughout the class.

kii 

The price is reasonable to be getting lectures from a professional songwriter/producer

Most classes offered at a community college are like $600+

LoveInStereo

Why would anybody do that? If he was any good at those things, he’d be booked. Look at Small Talk. This is such a grift, as if he’s an authority on anything other than thirst trapping & being pretentious

• #FreeBritney Activist
JordanBreatheHeavy
9 minutes ago, Ampersand13 said:

Lowkey very interested in this

Ok legit same. I might take this :jonny:  

Ampersand13
Just now, JordanBreatheHeavy said:

Ok legit same. I might take this :jonny:  

Yes babe! 

QueenofCopyPaste

What if a future #1 hit will be on this :eek:

GabeInPolaroids

I wonder if this come with subtitles... I consider myself a really good listener but for technical terms would be nice to have them...

MattyTacos

imagine charlie puth charging you to teach you to write songs when you can write better songs than him, i like him but hell no baby :bibliahh: YOU pay ME and i'll teach you how to elevate your music to a grandiose structure interlaced with storytelling, imagery, smart rhymes, and poeticism. **** off with this.

edit: not me getting annoyed when it's cheaper than my monthly tuition :skull:

Edited by MattyTacos
BtDecember

Well, he is a Grammy-nominated artist and have some hits, including one of the biggest songs of the last decade, so I guess he got some credibility.

I can’t believe he did not win a Grammy with See You Again. 

Insanity
1 hour ago, LoveInStereo said:

Why would anybody do that? If he was any good at those things, he’d be booked. Look at Small Talk. This is such a grift, as if he’s an authority on anything other than thirst trapping & being pretentious

He is talented though. 

Insanity
1 hour ago, MattyTacos said:

imagine charlie puth charging you to teach you to write songs when you can write better songs than him, i like him but hell no baby :bibliahh: YOU pay ME and i'll teach you how to elevate your music to a grandiose structure interlaced with storytelling, imagery, smart rhymes, and poeticism. **** off with this.

edit: not me getting annoyed when it's cheaper than my monthly tuition :skull:

Can u produce music like he can?

Michael196

Not Atrlers trying to deny Charlie’s talent

lol

never change people :toofunny3:

get money bitch!

but give us the fcking album, Voicenotes about to turn 3 and Attention 4 :toofunny3:

Iridesence

Wait it’s actually kinda cheap when you take into consideration it’s 5-10 hours for 30 days. Idk if I read the wrong price though.