• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• iaintiffin

• tde

• Riri.

• Click Clack

• #FreeBritney Activist
Breathe On Moi

:rip: she always so triggered, literally the opening line of her last song is “once upon a time I heard I was Ugly”.....chile they really get to her don’t they 

TakeYouToHell

Let’s not talk about man” the way she haven’t said any name but they’re mad in the quotes :bibliahh:

No cause this is literally a recordbreaking multi-millionaire, why is she letting anon Twitter accounts get to her

nnn she said maybe if your fathers loved you you wouldn't be s*cking d*** and stanning Nicki M

Edited by Orsay

Why is she responding to all these barbz. 

Delicious

she’s dragging for sure, but she’s also part of what she’s dragging lol

SavagePapi

Why is she wasting her time and energy on social media responding to kids?

There's countless other things to do in real life with your millions..

5df11bef0c046180798e6b9ce6e42e3c.thumb.g

Exquisite

Sorry but I wasn't expecting the last tweet :rip: She needs to learn to stop responding to random stans

Doesn't she go off on those "fans" every 5 minutes and delete her socials only to come back whenever she needs them to buy her song :dies: also she doesn't even try to hide her homophobia. No wonder she clique's with the Migos 

I blame both  Cardi and Barbs. I mean Cardi doesn't have to respond BUT they are on her  page and she has the right. Not everyone is going to ignore the garbage stans say  everyday and  no amount of money changes that. Barbs shouldn't even be on her page. If you don't like Cardi, block and mute her. That is not so hard.

Not her dragging ATRL with that last tweet :rip:

Still, she needs to stop arguing with the Barbs :rip: She's 33 years old. The way she has a whole career but still goes out of her way to make time for the Barbz every time they say something to her

Edited by Bussea
Chiidish

She’s so unbothered, it almost looks like she is in fact bothered :clownny:

Just now, Bussea said:

Not her dragging ATRL with that last tweet :rip:

Still, she needs to stop arguing with the Barbs :rip: She's 33 years old. The way she has a whole career but still goes out of her way to make time for the Barbz. 

And she will always lose! These people have absolutely no life and the time of day, meanwhile she's busy and only comes online every so often

It's better for her to just block or something

Just now, Cain said:

And she will always lose! These people have absolutely no life and the time of day, meanwhile she's busy and only comes online every so often

It's better for her to just block or something

This!