Has Taylor replaced Madonna?

T.O.A.D.S.

...as the queen of leeching off of younger artists?

Taylor is using young, hip artists to produce her new (old) song on TikTok.

Previously Madonna had been known as the artist who uses younger, successful artists for success and promo.

Has Taylor officially replaced Madonna? Is Taylor officially the Q.O.U.Y.T. (queen of using young talent)?

madonna-and-taylor-swift-iheart-radio-20

Edited by T.O.A.D.S.
JawBreaker

The difference is that Taylor is still bigger than them currently and will most likely be forever. She doesnt need them. How ever Britney and Christina were moving more album units than Madonna around that time iirc

ithinkheknowsoutsold
4 minutes ago, Icarus said:

Taylor sweetie I'm so sorry

(2)

CandleGuy

Taylor and Olivia, their VMA kiss moment is coming 

*** after covid and when Olivia is 18

gustavothehuman

no one will ever replace madonna, just like no one will ever replace taylor

dv7nd8w.gif

GreatestLoveofAll

No i think she's at a point in her rather legendary career where her influence is showing and she's grateful for it

Ialmostdo
2 minutes ago, GreatestLoveofAll said:

No i think she's at a point in her rather legendary career where her influence is showing and she's grateful for it

Yeah, this. No one is replacing Madonna. No one is replacing Taylor. I agree that Taylor is probably very thankful that her influence is starting to show and that those artists are starting to thrive.

T.O.A.D.S.
1 minute ago, GreatestLoveofAll said:

So why don't people say this when Dua asked Madonna to be on Levitating (remix) for example? People said Madonna was 'chasing younger artists again' though Dua said FN was inspired by Madonna/COADF.

lepetitmonstr
10 minutes ago, gustavothehuman said:

no one will ever replace madonna, just like no one will ever replace taylor

dv7nd8w.gif

OOooops :clap3:

Billionaire
9 minutes ago, GreatestLoveofAll said:

18 minutes ago, JawBreaker said:

The difference is that Taylor is still bigger than them currently and will most likely be forever. She doesnt need them. How ever Britney and Christina were moving more album units than Madonna around that time iirc

This.

dv7nd8w.gif

Ialmostdo

Wildcat

I see the point you are trying to make but yeah, this ain't it. Swifties are usually very respectful of Madonna and we don't need unnecessary comparisons.

1951375f2df1961189dfe32301d6b8cd13e79e88

Taylor has been the biggest female artist for YEARS now, so to answer your question: NO. 

She is THE Taylor Swift, the music industry. 

dv7nd8w.gif

Bang Up

Uhm, no. Taylor is still only, like, 30, so it's not as embarrassing as Madonna doing it.