Taylor officially adopts Olivia & Conan

deannoying
10 minutes ago, LoveInStereo said:

Daniel Nigro's puppets. These 2 couldn't write a good song on their own if their lives depended on it. I like Taylor as a songwriter but the desperation has been leaping out with these reissues. Olivia was 3 years old when Fearless came out. Trying so hard to get the zoomer demographic engaged. Not sure why she's doing the absolute most when she can get a #1 album without shameless pandering

Olivia was 5, not 3. And Gen Z is already interested. A Love Story remix went viral on TikTok a few months ago. And like you said, the album will probably go #1 anyway, so all she's is doing is reminding her fans that it's coming out tonight while engaging with two superfans. She's helping Conan and Olivia out more than they're helping her.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bussea

• brraap

• ryoncé

• Pans Labyrinth

Top Posters In This Topic

Smilers

I love how kind and appreciative she is to newer artists who grew up as her fans :heart:

James_Dean
50 minutes ago, DUA LIPA said:

how long is the industry going to try to make conan gray happen at this point 

Exactly :toofunny2: 

Dolce Vita
1 hour ago, DUA LIPA said:

im surprised that it seems like only just getting bigger over the last year, i remember watching his videos growing up so long ago 

Amen

His voice is annoying, especially live 

chiliam

What a talented family.

Conan and Olivia are real Swifties even before they get famous. Like they know all of her deep cuts from top to bottom. And Taylor has been always so supportive to new artists.

So this interaction have some PR motive behind, its still feel authentic and they are all so cute 🤣

51 minutes ago, LoveInStereo said:

Daniel Nigro's puppets. These 2 couldn't write a good song on their own if their lives depended on it. I like Taylor as a songwriter but the desperation has been leaping out with these reissues. Olivia was 3 years old when Fearless came out. Trying so hard to get the zoomer demographic engaged. Not sure why she's doing the absolute most when she can get a #1 album without shameless pandering

It's not that deep, love. Touch grass 

Pink Matter

I was just thinking about how he's been trying to ride Olivia's coattails for a while now by associating with her. Smart :matty: 

20 minutes ago, Bussea said:

It's not that deep, love. Touch grass 

asfghjkl I really wasn't sure what that meltdown was for :shutup: 

Bethenny Frankel

Conan is not good and his music is awful, Olivia is graceful for allowing him to be in this video

32 minutes ago, Pink Matter said:

asfghjkl I really wasn't sure what that meltdown was for :shutup: 

Right :rip: Like relax :dies:

• ATRL Moderator
Ace Reject
25 minutes ago, Daydream said:

Isn’t Taylor like... old enough to be Olivia’s mother? :toofunny3:

I don't know - you tell me!

Last Boy on Earth

I love Taylor’s music but I feel only teenage kids below 15 are entertained  by this kinda stuff and it don’t sit right with me being on the same online forum as them 

mxoonlight
2 hours ago, DUA LIPA said:

fkdkdk

Luckitty
4 hours ago, LoveInStereo said:

there are a ton of unreleased olivia songs that she wrote by herself and you can easily find them on youtube

she also wrote this song completely by herself at 15/16

You tried it

Achilles.

The way that these two already have the opening act slots for Taylor’s next sold out stadium tour locked down. :matty:

Pans Labyrinth

She’s gonna drop them when the next new rising young stars come along like she did with Camila 

Valentine

:ahh: the way she has these newbies sucking her toes. The legend behaviour 

8 hours ago, LoveInStereo said:

You do realize that people can find tons of music later in life. Just because she was really young when Fearless came out doesn’t mean she couldn’t have discovered it when she was older. Britney Spears and Christina Aguleria were releasing music before I was born but I still became a fan when I was in elementary school. 

7 hours ago, Last Boy on Earth said:

I love Taylor’s music but I feel only teenage kids below 15 are entertained  by this kinda stuff and it don’t sit right with me being on the same online forum as them 

then leave?

2 hours ago, Pans Labyrinth said:

She’s gonna drop them when the next new rising young stars come along like she did with Camila 

Camilla's racist so unless these two have some hidden tweets I don't see that happening.

10 hours ago, LoveInStereo said:

Conan is not on the same level as Olivia:rip: Olivia wrote All I Want entirely by herself at 15, her songwriting style is distinctive and you can hear it in all her other unreleased songs. She is stunningly beautiful, has a great voice and a talented songwriter, Conan has none of those:rip:

On 4/9/2021 at 4:00 AM, Oxy said:

Conan Gray for me is the next John Mayer, relevant in the industry but i don't know for what nor do i care....

John Mayer appears to be quite highly respected as a guitarist, even among a lot of people who grew up in the rock era when everyone played their own instruments. So at least he does one thing well.

Not sure about Conan Gray.