Lady Gaga debuts another #ad

3 minutes ago, Alongoria13 said:

Why are you always quoting me? Nothing worse than getting notifications and it being your disposable ass

You have trash opinions so I trash you :cm: feel free to log off. 

lepetitmonstr
6 minutes ago, éclat said:

:clap3:

truthteller
Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, ToxicParadise said:

This is old news from yesterday

3 hours ago, Almighty Gaga said:

walk GIF

2 hours ago, Ricardo1993 said:

This is from yesterday.

2 hours ago, OreGuy said:

200.gif

is there a thread for it? feel free to ask the mods to merge it then.

OT: queen of expensive watch and liquor :clap3:

EyX-p0kW8AMi96d?format=jpg&name=small

Edited by truthteller
2 hours ago, ProfessorNinja said:

When i was young I prayed for Tudor,

My mother monster said I couldn't afford it

I found myself without an oreo

I lost my album, no one cared

When I was young, I prayed for Tudor

:bibliahh:

lepetitmonstr
14 minutes ago, blaggot said:

that Contractica reign just won’t let up :clap3: 

:bibliahh:

1 hour ago, éclat said:

:clap3:

1 hour ago, éclat said:

Drag it :clap3:

OT: Queen of money

jim19911126
4 hours ago, Neyde said:

she says a lot of things which later turn out to be complete bull****.... didnt she also recently say that when she wrote applause she knew she will make that the first single of artpop but back in 2013 she said her label forced her to put it on her album and make it a single? she's so fake... i love her music with all my heart, its such a big part of me, but its hard liking her as a person

I'm sorry but where???

And Applause was on the album already just not the lead single, she wanted Aura to be the lead, but Elton or someone from her label talked her off from that idea (Thank you Elton or whoever it was).

Most of choices she made in ARTPOP era were so wrong, even her fashion was wrong.

Applause as the leading single was probably the best and only thing she did right.

7 minutes ago, jim19911126 said:

I'm sorry but where???

And Applause was on the album already just not the lead single, she wanted Aura to be the lead, but Elton or someone from her label talked her off from that idea (Thank you Elton or whoever it was).

Most of choices she made in ARTPOP era were so wrong, even her fashion was wrong.

Applause as the leading single was probably the best and only thing she did right.

from wikipedia: "Gaga revealed that "Applause" was almost excluded from the final cut of Artpop, due to an abundance of recorded material, until the meeting with Iovine."

Bang Up

Kind of living for the fact that she doesn't post on social media unless she's being paid.

Yes, ignore us, queen. Make those millions. :rip:

jim19911126
47 minutes ago, Neyde said:

from wikipedia: "Gaga revealed that "Applause" was almost excluded from the final cut of Artpop, due to an abundance of recorded material, until the meeting with Iovine."

Ohhh!!!

I read the tweets and monsters were also confused with all these stories, she’s changing the stories ALL THE TIME.

I stopped buying her words long time ago, she was believable before BTW, but after BTW… um lol

Maybe calling her a liar is a bit too harsh, I don’t consider she’s lying, I feel that those things she said were mostly true and did happen behind the scene, just never became visible for public eyes, but she really needs to stop revealing things that sound like a promise or a truth.