UK: PS5 has already sold more than WiiU, Vita and Dreamcast

tiagol88

24 minutes ago, Katamari said:

This is like congratulating a pop girl for outselling Witness, Lotus, and the spirit indestructible 

Consoles peak on their first week like most album releases? :deadbanana4:

What a weird comparison. 

PS5 sold more in 5 months since it released during a pandemic, with lack of components and with distribution issues than these 3 consoles in their lifetimes...which was like half a decade for each. 

Except PS5 is barely beginning...

14 minutes ago, tiagol88 said:

Consoles peak on their first week like most album releases? :deadbanana4:

What a weird comparison. 

PS5 sold more in 5 months since it released during a pandemic, with lack of components and with distribution issues than these 3 consoles in their lifetimes...which was like half a decade for each. 

Except PS5 is barely beginning...

im just saying its weird that user is trying to make this seem like a massive thing when those consoles flopped 

idk maybe im just bitter i cant find one :angry:

feelslikeadream
2 hours ago, Katamari said:

This is like congratulating a pop girl for outselling Witness, Lotus, and the spirit indestructible 

Omg :ahh:

2 hours ago, Katamari said:

This is ATRL-worthy :rip:

1 minute ago, Epica said:

Game wars are far messier than any ATRL thread :rip: 

everything is a mess.

look at straights punching each other because of soccer and stuff like that, lmao

:ahh: 

I mean they all bombed so it’s no surprise. Congrats tho, I want my own since my DS4 have both completely packed in due to drift but it’s sooo much money. :dancehall: 

4 hours ago, Eternium said:

All were excellent consoles with terrible marketing. A shame what happened to them.

!!! Love all 3, they all deserved better. 

11 hours ago, Eternium said:

All were excellent consoles with terrible marketing. A shame what happened to them.

The fact that the Vita had an OLED screen back in 2013 i- :jonny4:

Those memory cards ruined everything. That console was dead on arrival. 

7 hours ago, Doogle said:

:ahh: 

I mean they all bombed so it’s no surprise. Congrats tho, I want my own since my DS4 have both completely packed in due to drift but it’s sooo much money. :dancehall: 

Stop being poor? :) 

Stomp STOMP!

I'm glad Xbox is quickly becoming a main pop console with the acquisitions, rumored partnerships and Gamepass. I was so close to buying a Series S today cos they restocked but I can wait for a Series X.