Taylor teases major announcement on GMA

DesiredConsternation

Coklek92
18 minutes ago, everything I wanted said:

Wait a minute, I remember theallknower mentioned Blank Space TV days ago without any reason. I guess this could be THE reason :huh:

Blank Space 2.0 is upon us :WAP:

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DesiredConsternation

• Mercurio

• Holiest Dreams

• Smarticle

Holiest Dreams
10 minutes ago, Mercurio said:

Better be Reputation re-recording :-* that’s what I’m waiting for. 

She can't even re-record that one until Nov 2022 so you'll be waiting a while :deadbanana: 

Jaspurr

She had enough time to perfect everything when she was quarantining with the folklore crew before the Grammys, so I'm guessing onto the next rerelease right away it is.

9 minutes ago, Jaspurr said:

She had enough time to perfect everything when she was quarantining with the folklore crew before the Grammys, so I'm guessing onto the next rerelease right away it is.

Oh definitely. Like there is no reason to drag out these re-recordings for two or three years, get them all out of the way this year (except reputation). 

I wonder if all the re-recordings will get the same treatment: CD, vinyl, songs from the vault.... 

but keeping my hopes down because she could just announce new Love Story video... 

By the Water
1 hour ago, mylicious said:

Why can’t she just re-record without announcing every little thing. It’s getting so tired.. 

Didn't she just release a vault song without any announcement? :huh:

BlackStar_93

I doubt it's an announcement of the next TV album on the day the first one is released. It's probably just a message to let people know the album is out. Maybe a music video too? Idk, but I just doubt she'd announce the next re-recording so soon. 

BlackStar_93
16 minutes ago, Sweet Sexy Savage said:

I hope it’s the Lover TV coming :alexz:

Lover was released under her current contract, so she owns all her masters from Lover onwards. Therefore she'll never re-record Lover as she already owns the masters. 

Sweet Sexy Savage
4 minutes ago, BlackStar_93 said:

Lover was released under her current contract, so she owns all her masters from Lover onwards. Therefore she'll never re-record Lover as she already owns the masters. 

Oh yeah I know, I meant to come off as sarcastic and just copypasta the other posts here that says their fave Taylor album is coming first 

Severus Snape
1 hour ago, HASHTAGPOW said:

She's pregnant :duca:

with 1989 :duca:

katyslut
1 hour ago, Bussea said:

Her makeup line is coming :clap3: #FearlessBeauty

:rip:

Dingdong123
2 hours ago, nostalgia said:

does miss swift have a deal with Disney/ABC/GMA and she is always giving them exclusives?

I would assume so. Folklore Long Pond Studio Sessions and City of Lover were both Disney Plus exclusives

• #FreeBritney Activist

I wonder what she will reveal

Mercurio
2 hours ago, Holiest Dreams said:

She can't even re-record that one until Nov 2022 so you'll be waiting a while :deadbanana: 

WHAAT :chick3: I can’t believe this

Holiest Dreams
10 minutes ago, Mercurio said:

WHAAT :chick3: I can’t believe this

Yeah, based on her BMR contract she has to wait 5 years before any rerecordings can be done so Nov 2022 for reputation it is. For all her first 5 records it had already been 5 years (although she had to wait another year until Nov 2020 because she also couldn’t rerecord any of those albums until 2 years after the contract was up). It’s a mess :rip: 

NumbFentyStan

I'm really curious... 

It could be 1989 TV, but I have a feeling it will be something really insignificant related to Fearless TV :rip: Hope I'm wrong though!

Mercurio
53 minutes ago, Holiest Dreams said:

Yeah, based on her BMR contract she has to wait 5 years before any rerecordings can be done so Nov 2022 for reputation it is. For all her first 5 records it had already been 5 years (although she had to wait another year until Nov 2020 because she also couldn’t rerecord any of those albums until 2 years after the contract was up). It’s a mess :rip: 

Thanks for letting me know. I hope her voice is still sounding immaculate for the later versions that she releases. 

josepadthai

is it 20 minutes until GMA starts airing? sorry, i'm australian :'(

Nick_317

Inb4 it's some super trivial announcement of something we already know like Jack and Aaron and participate in the more of the rerecording or sth:ahh:

She never announces anything major on GMA:ahh:

bluebirdsforever
3 hours ago, Dula Peep said:

:pukey:

so tired :shakeno:

Tired enough to click on a thread about a Taylor Swift announcement to see what it is and then type out your little response

gaga2.thumb.gif.90f8b0426ef5e91f1f460b17

When one is tired it's usually best to log off and have a nap

gaga2.thumb.gif.90f8b0426ef5e91f1f460b17