K. Michelle out here reviewing Onlyfans (Tyga, Trey Songz)

The good sis paid and watched them so we don't have to waste our time and money 

It all started from this:

But the sis is a danm fool, there is nothing artistic in Tyga onlyfans, straight up P*RN.

Edited by Xalric
sickening

the fact she was looking for cooking :ahh:

2 minutes ago, Truth Teller said:

Trey Songz has an OnlyFans? :toofunny2:

He has been hanging out with a lot of adult entertainment actors and actresses (one of his good friend was on Beefcake hunter, yup the gay site). His tape leaked because he features on a lot of actresses videos but on his own page he does nothing.

Truth Teller
2 minutes ago, Xalric said:

He has been hanging out with a lot of adult entertainment actors and actresses (one of his good friend was on Beefcake hunter, yup the gay site). His tape leaked because he features on a lot of actresses videos but on his own page he does nothing.

NOT Beefcake Hunter :deadbanana2: That's a cheap ass site. If you're friends with a celeb, I would assume your p*rn career would be in an actual studio. Damn

And what tape, omg. Let me MyVidster this :celestial5:

Sweet Sexy Savage
2 hours ago, Xalric said:

So you’re saying that Tyga has MxM? 
btt0T82.gif

1 minute ago, Sweet Sexy Savage said:

So you’re saying that Tyga has MxM? 
btt0T82.gif

Nope I said Trey has a friend who did gay videos.

btt0T82.gif

Sweet Sexy Savage
Just now, Xalric said:

Nope I said Trey has a friend who did gay videos.

btt0T82.gif

How is that even possible?

btt0T82.gif

Jk

btt0T82.gif

Troll Idle

Damn I just reviewed Tyga's sex tape. Poor Kylie must have been WRECKED to shreds to get impregnated :noparty:

BlueTimberwolf
7 hours ago, Xalric said:

Who was the friend? 

Superbitch

So has ms Trey shown anything? Asking for a friend btt0T82.gif

• #FreeBritney Activist

This tweet is a riot & I completely expect it to become iconic & used for different context situations. Serving “Does anybody think global warming is a good thing?” :priceless: