Kesha’s mom to share Ariana unreleased

RideOrDie

Scooter will send her a cease & desist before she can go through that hard drive and it will be tweet deleted in 24 hours

Michael196

I'VE WANTED PINK CHAMPAIGNE SINCE THE BEGINNING OF TIME!!

but Kesha's momo co-wrote it? really?? but I doubt bicycle would let that happen!

Michael196
2 minutes ago, RideOrDie said:

Scooter will send her a cease & desist before she can go through that hard drive and it will be tweet deleted in 24 hours

:dies:

4 minutes ago, RideOrDie said:

This. :deadbanana4: Scooter will come for Pebe’s weave 

keshasfillers
3 minutes ago, Michael196 said:

but Kesha's momo co-wrote it? really?? but I doubt bicycle would let that happen!

Both Kesha and her mom!

OT: Maybe she won’t share Ariana’s demos. :deadbanana2:Her tweets could mean anything :heart:

~Start The Music
8 minutes ago, Michael196 said:

Girl we've had it for years Ariana leaked it herself :rip:

ryoncé
9 minutes ago, Michael196 said:

Pink champagne studio version leaked like literally a decade ago 

Ariana literally shared it herself

SimpleKindofLife

I feel like she co wrote that awful song with that LMFAO dude

Mtjjproducer
12 minutes ago, Michael196 said:

That leaked like 7 years ago 

LightningPH

It would be the original tracklist for Yours Truly, I believe. 
I still wanna here the final version of this song:

Beyonnaise

It would be interesting to hear songs from the original Yours Truly (was gonna be way more doo-wop inspired).

LightningPH
5 minutes ago, SoulKiwi said:

Quickly Miss Grannywrapper, before someone stops you :jonny5:

You can just say "he" 

Spoiler

:keir:

grandewhispers

Pink Champagne is absolutely gorgeous

32 minutes ago, Beyonnaise said:

It would be interesting to hear songs from the original Yours Truly (was gonna be way more doo-wop inspired).

What other songs surfaced during the Yours Truly era (aside from those in the album)? I love that album. Probably my favorite Ari album.

trainsskyscrapers
27 minutes ago, Beyonnaise said:

Based on the fact Jordin Sparks worked on or co-wrote/demo'd "The Way", "Piano", and "Better Left Unsaid", I'm 95% sure "Skipping A Beat" was going to Ari too.

I'm also wondering if "Cadillac Song" was meant for this project.

Scandalous

I WANT IT :jonny2: Voodoo Love and Pink Champagne were from this project :jonny4: 

Taste of Honey
6 minutes ago, trainsskyscrapers said:

Based on the fact Jordin Sparks worked on or co-wrote/demo'd "The Way", "Piano", and "Better Left Unsaid", I'm 95% sure "Skipping A Beat" was going to Ari too.

I'm also wondering if "Cadillac Song" was meant for this project.

I'm sure "You'll Never Know" was one of them as well. :rip: They did Jordin so dirty. 

Edited by Taste of Honey
keshasfillers
11 minutes ago, jomarr said:

What other songs surfaced during the Yours Truly era (aside from those in the album)? I love that album. Probably my favorite Ari album.

Pebe also co-wrote “Voodoo Love” by Ariana so it might be safe to say it was for Yours Truly too.

Kesha also said “Dirty Love” started as a co-wrote for Ariana but turned into something too raunchy for her.

Edited by keshasfillers
Michael196
56 minutes ago, ~Start The Music said:

Girl we've had it for years Ariana leaked it herself :rip:

55 minutes ago, ryoncé said:

Pink champagne studio version leaked like literally a decade ago 

Ariana literally shared it herself

51 minutes ago, Mtjjproducer said:

That leaked like 7 years ago 

Now that you mention it... I remember that this actually happened :dies:

Michael196
1 hour ago, keshasfillers said:

Both Kesha and her mom!

What?? I had no idea!!

🛴being a luke rat confirmed:coffee2:

teenagecraze

wasn't yours truly going to be called daydreamin' at one point? before she fked harmony samuels and stole jordin sparks album looool

she took better left unsaid, the way, piano and im sure more of her debut were meant for jordin since she worked with the same team

when she came to my country she sang pink champange! it was amazing lots of people knew the song

Edited by teenagecraze
Beyonnaise
38 minutes ago, jomarr said:

Pink Champagne, Do You Love Me, Boyfriend Material, Voodoo Love, You’re My Only Shorty (which Demi then recorded), the original Honeymoon Ave, and then a few others. She was basically about to do the doo wop sound a few years before Meghan Trainor did it, but then her A&R started steering her toward more R&B sounding songs that would play better on top 40. There’s also Nobody Does It Better that leaked a few years ago which was another Harmony Samuels song (so, left off the final tracklist) 

Edited by Beyonnaise
Mtjjproducer
22 minutes ago, jomarr said:

Voodo love, pink champagne, boyfriend material, do you love me (there a better version that didn’t leak. The one that did was trash) , honeymoon avenue (original uptempo version), the god awful PYHU, Demi’s your my only Shawty was originally arianas). There were also collabs with that Nathan guy and Justin Bieber that didn’t get released