sweetener the greatest pop album of 2010s

Tremor Christ

It's time to acknowledge this FACT.

It's such a diverse, astonishing body of work:

A+ Top 40 tracks with god is a woman, everytime, breathin, no tears left to cry

Bizarre experimental New Wave / R&B infused sweet excellent pop tracks with blazed, the light is coming, R.E.M, sweetener, borderline, Successful, Get Well Soon

Pop/R&B songs that find the middle ground between Ilya & Pharrell with better off & goodnight n go.

I don't know what Pharrell & Ari was on making this album but they delivered a masterpiece. This is the defining statement of last decade's pop music. The thin line between Pharrell's writer's block & artistic breakthrough. Please listen to this album high; such a tickling, entrancing experience.

Thank you Ariana for this magnum opus. You'll never deliver an album of this quality again, but I don't expect you to... :weeps:

Its only flaws are the vocal sample on TLIC, adlibs on sweetener & the title pete davidson. successful is also a bit boring. goodnight n go also isn't my thing. Other than that... *chefs kiss*

Edited by Tremor Christ
  • Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Tremor Christ

• KetysandGagsSon

• Madame X

• ryoncé

Top Posters In This Topic

Adventurous production + Ari's gr8 vocals per usual + it tells a beautiful story about healing from trauma

If you get it you get it if you don't you don't

Just now, SLIME said:

Adventurous production + Ari's gr8 vocals per usual + It tells a story about healing from trauma

!!! seriously. it was too complex for top 40 minds & still she threw a bone with top notch GIAW, everytime & NTLTC.

2 minutes ago, Take Me Apart said:

It takes a gigantic brain to comprehend the depth and quality of this album :clap3:

Her best album indeed, stream this masterpiece

:clap3:

can't wait to get stoned & listen to this masterpiece. feels like a never ending sweet roller coaster :alexz:

3 minutes ago, Tremor Christ said:

!!! seriously. it was too complex for top 40 minds & still she threw a bone with top notch GIAW, everytime & NTLTC.

It's true. Unfortunately her next 2 were made for locals I think (i don't wanna be too harsh but...), but it's ok, I mean lots of artists haven't even released since 2018.

8 minutes ago, Take Me Apart said:

It takes a gigantic brain to comprehend the depth and quality of this album :clap3:

This was my instant fav off the record :WAP::WAP:

9 minutes ago, SLIME said:

Adventurous production + Ari's gr8 vocals per usual + it tells a beautiful story about healing from trauma

If you get it you get it if you don't you don't

:clap3:

5 minutes ago, ChrisTheLoner said:

No sweetie, that title goes to Blackout and Future Nostalgia :siptea:

Not with Good In Bed, Boys Will Be Boys, We're Good Prisoner & sweetener wannabe Not My Problem sweetie :siptea:

I'll change it to 2010s, but my point still stands.

you know what, i won't. i stand by what i said 🗣

THE BEST POP ALBUM OF THE 21ST CENTURY.

Edited by Tremor Christ
LosingHimWasBlue
23 minutes ago, butterflymimi said:

its a great album and her best but lets not do this lol

this.
Not even Top 50 on this decade alone. 

OT : Better than TUN and Positions at least. :clap3:

CandyCoatedClouds
20 minutes ago, Take Me Apart said:

Not you linking the track where Missy sounds dead :deadbanana4: