Jump to content

Alice deserved to be the Lead single with great visuals?


Link16

Recommended Posts

Yes it should’ve been a single. Probably third album release week. Although I see what they were thinking with SL. They were counting on radios and Max Martin would help ... just released during a bad time. If the era had happened a year earlier 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, CandyCoatedClouds said:

Alice and Replay are the singles that never were 😭 Lady Gaga is so disappointing sometimes.

+ Sour Candy, and Babylon close the era :cries:

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, CandyCoatedClouds said:

Alice and Replay are the singles that never were 😭 Lady Gaga is so disappointing sometimes.

i think alice as lead then rom, sc with album release could work well then 911, replay and babylon :WAP:

Link to post
Share on other sites
CandyCoatedClouds
1 minute ago, unison stan said:

i think alice as lead then rom, sc with album release could work well then 911, replay and babylon :WAP:

The era we never got. Why she decided to release in 2020 instead of 2019 when the album was already done confuses me greatly.

Link to post
Share on other sites

100%. I think it's one of her catchiest songs. The video should have incorporated that picture from the Chromatica photoshoot of her falling down into the pink hole (i know how that sounds :toofunny2:). And when she falls down it is where Chromatica is. It could have been this whole welcome to Chromatica thing. A missed opportunity! It probably would have been a little more successful than SL, maybe a #3 hit

Link to post
Share on other sites

Lead Single: Alice

Promo Single: Stupid Love

Second Single: Rain on Me feat. Ariana Grande

Third Single: 911

Fourth Single: Sour Candy

Fifth Single: Babylon

 

crying gifs Page 130 | WiffleGif

 

Tracklist:

 

Chromatica I 1:00

 

Alice 3:58

Stupid Love 3:14

Rain On Me feat. Ariana Grande 4:02

Free Woman (Demo) 3:40

Fun Tonight 3:53

 

Chromatica II 0:42

 

911 3:52

Plastic Doll 3:42

Sour Candy feat. BLACKPINK 3:38

Enigma 4:00

Replay 3:27

 

Chromatica III 0:28

 

Sine From Above feat. Elton John 5:05

1000 Doves 4:35

Babylon 5:42

Babylon (Haus Labs Mix) 4:24

1000 Doves (Piano Version) 3:08

 

crying gifs Page 130 | WiffleGif

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, postsus said:

Lead Single: Alice

Promo Single: Stupid Love

Second Single: Rain on Me feat. Ariana Grande

Third Single: 911

Fourth Single: Sour Candy

Fifth Single: Babylon

 

crying gifs Page 130 | WiffleGif

 

Tracklist:

 

Chromatica I 1:00

 

Alice 3:58

Stupid Love 3:14

Rain On Me feat. Ariana Grande 4:02

Free Woman (Demo) 3:40

Fun Tonight 3:53

 

Chromatica II 0:42

 

911 3:52

Plastic Doll 3:42

Sour Candy feat. BLACKPINK 3:38

Enigma 4:00

Replay 3:27

 

Chromatica III 0:28

 

Sine From Above feat. Elton John 5:05

1000 Doves 4:35

Babylon 5:42

Babylon (Haus Labs Mix) 4:24

1000 Doves (Piano Version) 3:08

 

crying gifs Page 130 | WiffleGif

Oh man :jonny:

Link to post
Share on other sites

the fact that we have to use clips from a wine commercial to create imagined content for the era :rip: 

 

Chromatica had so much potential to be SNATCHED :jonny5: ugh why couldn’t they have released in 2019 or 2021.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Yup!  In my opinion, far and away the best song from the album and the only one that got the 90's house influence right.  

 

It makes me sad hearing the demos of Free Woman and Rain On Me (even though I love the album version anyway of that one) hinting at heavy 90's influence, that "Chromatica influences" playlist they made being full of 90's house, and the album overall ending up being so watered down with the production bar a few songs.

Link to post
Share on other sites

U know I was listening to Chromatica today as I never listened to it in full before and I just don't think it's a good album.  

 

Gaga sounds soulless and bored on majority of the songs.

 

Alice is an album standout and the only one besides the singles ROM and Stupid Love.

 

I normally find a few songs from Gaga albums that I really like and would revisit from time to time but with her latest album, I struggled to find that and I ultimately never did besides SL.

 

I think Gaga should go more in the AC and rock/alternative direction on her next album, I think she'll really thrive in that lane! 

 

The good thing about Gaga is unlike a lot of her peers she's hella talented so she'll be alright!

Link to post
Share on other sites
×
×
  • Create New...