• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Assassin

• rac7d

• X~MoviePoP

• fridayteenage

25 minutes ago, Buffy said:

:bibliahh: why do they look like normal human girls? The Power Puff Girls are supposed to look like little shrimpy dwarves 

They are suppose to be grown up and in their 20's and also retired

Dove is serving though! The other two girls are not good casting choices at all.

I don't get the hate for the outfits because that is exactly how they were on the cartoon so I like it. I'm sure once the show is edited it will look better. This will still suck tho.

OH MY GOD! the photos are TRAGIC and Hilarious and I still can't believe what I just saw, but...

THIS FCKING THREAD!!! I CAN'T BREATHE :bibliahh::bibliahh:

Edited by Michael196
22 minutes ago, JustHoran said:

Dove is serving though! The other two girls are not good casting choices at all.

I don't get the hate for the outfits because that is exactly how they were on the cartoon so I like it. I'm sure once the show is edited it will look better. This will still suck tho.

Aside from the fact that the outfits look super cheap, the PPG on the cartoon were kindergarteners. Seeing grown ass women dressed like that looks ridiculous.

If it is for flashback purposes, it will still look weird. They should’ve hired actual children for those scenes.