Lady Gaga's Joanne 1.2B on Spotify, surprised?

chosensparkles

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kudmips7890

• Mystic Boy

• chosensparkles

• Rhiannon

Top Posters In This Topic

Again, ATRL pushing with their agenda that Lady Gaga is nothing but a flop and irrelevant. :coffee2:

-

Looks like the people streamed the album tracks too :clap3:

The most incredible thing about this is that only the liddos listen to this album and they hate it

That right there is a great fan base that will do anything for you no matter how bad or stupid it is 

13 minutes ago, Digitalism said:

The most incredible thing about this is that only the liddos listen to this album and they hate it

That right there is a great fan base that will do anything for you no matter how bad or stupid it is 

:biblio: 

Sis, I'm sorry to tell you this because logic isn't an OGH's strength but...no one fanbase can accumulate 1.2 billion streams :ahh:

Guess the GP stuck around for her after all! :hug:

3 hours ago, Schhh said:

Is that supposed to be impressive? :rip: Even Witness has that many streams :skull:

^Except it doesn't!

3 hours ago, JawBreaker said:

Are yall gonna make a thread for 1.3B too?

^Maybe...:fan: Y'all gonna swarm for the 67901st OGH thread?

3 hours ago, Queenyoncee said:

Welp :rip:

Congrats for barely outstreaming Witness but Joanne is still a flop/underperformance

You mean the album with Nicki, Migos, and coming after an album with a massive tour and two massive hits couldn't outstream the weird 180 Gaga did with her career and alienated so much of her fanbase???? :bibliahh:

3 hours ago, Music2002 said:

Wow, the bar is SO LOW. The album is FIVE years old and it has this little streams.

Do y'all realize that it has only like 10 million more streams than witness. Or that it only has 100 million more streams than P!nk Beautiful Trauma, an album released almost 2 decade into her career. Or that Eminem's critically panned flop Revival has more streams than this. Or that Melodrama, and album with literally no hit outstreamed this.

And once you factor in the SuperBowl, World Tour, Documentary, Coachella, the 832015 live performances, and the fact that most of its pure sales were sold on discount, this is a huge flop. It's so sad, honestly.

1. Nope, nope, nope. Y'all dragged her streams for years. Be honest, you didn't think any of her albums would reach #1, sans TFM (not even), and y'all fully expected those streams to stagnate and for more receipts to throw at our faces. She proved all of you wrong. Stop moving the goalpost, sis. It's not cute and quite dishonest. From the way y'all talk about Gaga, I'd have expected her to not even have a song with 1 billion streams by 2021. Gurl, bye.

2. So, the album that was a 180 on her usual sound, divided her fanbase to the point where a lot of liddos abandoned her on ATRL and elsewhere forever...failed to outstream an album coming off Prism's success with Migos and Nicki? Oof. :ahh:

3. So how many more streams is it supposed to have against Beautiful Trauma? Also, expected nothing less from the queen of HAC at this point? Is this supposed to be a drag? P!nk has always positioned herself in streaming and targeting her demographic well. Gaga had not.

4. Metacritic has Revival at 50...that's not critically panned. I would also expect an album with Beyoncé and Ed Sheeran to cross a billion but...that's just me. :giraffe:

5. Given you didn't define hit...Green Light exists? Gaga also wasn't the it girl anymore? Lorde is literally one of this generation's go-to artists? I can accept this fact and I can accept 1.2 billion streams coming from former streaming poison is impressive. :coffee2:

6. Wow, MOST of its pure sales. You're gonna need to provide a source for that because I can't find a single thing about it and it looks like you're just pulling "facts" out of thin air. 

7. Strange how y'all called her over and irrelevant and now you think the promo she did do should have shot this album with a sound NO ONE was expecting into numbers something Ariana Grande would do today. Again, STOP MOVING THE GOALPOST. Y'all aren't slick. Please tell me how many streams it should have done given what the narrative was around Gaga in 2016 and then we can have a discussion about how "sad" things are. :hug:A last-minute Coachella entrant who pulled it off excellently, a 49-date tour, a Super Bowl performance when everyone was calling her "over," and her documentary that shed a light on her fibro and mental struggles did what they needed to do and provided the base for her streaming support now. :coffee2:

2 hours ago, Virtual_Insanity said:

Is that all ? After five years and massive promo ? 

^"Massive"

:bibliahh:

2 hours ago, americanshameless said:

the **** they thought :bibliahh:

Spoiler

Suffer :rofl:

OT: The album has VERY MUCH grown on me over the years. Sinner's Prayer indeed did that! Can't wait for 1.3 billion!

7 hours ago, kudmips7890 said:

:biblio: 

Sis, I'm sorry to tell you this because logic isn't an OGH's strength but...no one fanbase can accumulate 1.2 billion streams :ahh:

Guess the GP stuck around for her after all! :hug:

^Except it doesn't!

^Maybe...:fan: Y'all gonna swarm for the 67901st OGH thread?

You mean the album with Nicki, Migos, and coming after an album with a massive tour and two massive hits couldn't outstream the weird 180 Gaga did with her career and alienated so much of her fanbase???? :bibliahh:

1. Nope, nope, nope. Y'all dragged her streams for years. Be honest, you didn't think any of her albums would reach #1, sans TFM (not even), and y'all fully expected those streams to stagnate and for more receipts to throw at our faces. She proved all of you wrong. Stop moving the goalpost, sis. It's not cute and quite dishonest. From the way y'all talk about Gaga, I'd have expected her to not even have a song with 1 billion streams by 2021. Gurl, bye.

2. So, the album that was a 180 on her usual sound, divided her fanbase to the point where a lot of liddos abandoned her on ATRL and elsewhere forever...failed to outstream an album coming off Prism's success with Migos and Nicki? Oof. :ahh:

3. So how many more streams is it supposed to have against Beautiful Trauma? Also, expected nothing less from the queen of HAC at this point? Is this supposed to be a drag? P!nk has always positioned herself in streaming and targeting her demographic well. Gaga had not.

4. Metacritic has Revival at 50...that's not critically panned. I would also expect an album with Beyoncé and Ed Sheeran to cross a billion but...that's just me. :giraffe:

5. Given you didn't define hit...Green Light exists? Gaga also wasn't the it girl anymore? Lorde is literally one of this generation's go-to artists? I can accept this fact and I can accept 1.2 billion streams coming from former streaming poison is impressive. :coffee2:

6. Wow, MOST of its pure sales. You're gonna need to provide a source for that because I can't find a single thing about it and it looks like you're just pulling "facts" out of thin air. 

7. Strange how y'all called her over and irrelevant and now you think the promo she did do should have shot this album with a sound NO ONE was expecting into numbers something Ariana Grande would do today. Again, STOP MOVING THE GOALPOST. Y'all aren't slick. Please tell me how many streams it should have done given what the narrative was around Gaga in 2016 and then we can have a discussion about how "sad" things are. :hug:A last-minute Coachella entrant who pulled it off excellently, a 49-date tour, a Super Bowl performance when everyone was calling her "over," and her documentary that shed a light on her fibro and mental struggles did what they needed to do and provided the base for her streaming support now. :coffee2:

^"Massive"

Reveal hidden contents

Suffer :rofl:

OT: The album has VERY MUCH grown on me over the years. Sinner's Prayer indeed did that! Can't wait for 1.3 billion!

The way you microwave them with every single reply of yours :dies:

12 hours ago, Schhh said:

Is that supposed to be impressive? :rip: Even Witness has that many streams :skull:

You say that as if Joanne didn't demolish Witness in pure sales, in addition to outstreaming it on Spotify without the assistance of Max Martin, Migos, Skip Marley and Nicki Minaj and a deluge of unprecedented Spotify playlisting and payola:

DCTRjcFUAAAoIt1.jpg

spotify+katy+perry+billboard.jpg

bd93a887395f4193932f17ef96f74a3f.jpg

C4ZOybMUMAA4ZIv.jpg

Joanne remains the bigger album in sales, streaming, Grammy nominations/wins and has a bigger hit single (solo!!11) than Witness despite all of the collabs. :rip: That panned album is not the hill to die on. Not everyone can release a polarising album and still keep their head above water. :fan:

Edited by DoctorIce

It deserved to have 5 singles but her team just doesn't understand this. The way we only got 2 singles for this, 1 for ASIB and 2 for Chromatica is so incredibly disgusting :biblio: 

12 hours ago, Music2002 said:

Wow, the bar is SO LOW. The album is FIVE years old and it has this little streams.

Do y'all realize that it has only like 10 million more streams than witness. Or that it only has 100 million more streams than P!nk Beautiful Trauma, an album released almost 2 decade into her career. Or that Eminem's critically panned flop Revival has more streams than this. Or that Melodrama, and album with literally no hit outstreamed this.

And once you factor in the SuperBowl, World Tour, Documentary, Coachella, the 832015 live performances, and the fact that most of its pure sales were sold on discount, this is a huge flop. It's so sad, honestly.

This :sadviolin:

14 hours ago, Music2002 said:

you went off :skull: 

14 hours ago, Music2002 said:

:hoetenks:

16 hours ago, Delusional said:

Considering it’s biggest 4x platinum single didn’t receive a DROP of mass playlisting, yes I’m surprised. It’s her 3rd best album too. Deserved another single pushed! 

It's literally the most promoted song of all time, when ranked by viewers of its live performances. Lol

She single-handedly revied the country-pop genre from the brink of extinction, paving the way for artists like Kylie and JT and many others to dip their toes in the genre. So yes, The Cure should have been added and should have been the LEAD!!!

4 hours ago, DoctorIce said:

You say that as if Joanne didn't demolish Witness in pure sales, in addition to outstreaming it on Spotify without the assistance of Max Martin, Migos, Skip Marley and Nicki Minaj and a deluge of unprecedented Spotify playlisting and payola:

DCTRjcFUAAAoIt1.jpg

spotify+katy+perry+billboard.jpg

bd93a887395f4193932f17ef96f74a3f.jpg

C4ZOybMUMAA4ZIv.jpg

Joanne remains the bigger album in sales, streaming, Grammy nominations/wins and has a bigger hit single (solo!!11) than Witness despite all of the collabs. :rip: That panned album is not the hill to die on. Not everyone can release a polarising album and still keep their head above water. :fan:

:soda::soda: :soda:

6 hours ago, halcyonday said:

This :sadviolin:

4 hours ago, Robyn. said:

you went off :skull: 

4 hours ago, lovemehateme said:

:hoetenks:

Expected nothing less than OGHs rallying around UNSUBSTANTIATED claims :dies: 

But then again, stats and math really aren't your strong suit as previously seen. :oh:

OT: BTW deserved 1.2 billion more tbh. 

1 hour ago, kudmips7890 said:

Expected nothing less than OGHs rallying around UNSUBSTANTIATED claims :dies: 

But then again, stats and math really aren't your strong suit as previously seen. :oh:

OT: BTW deserved 1.2 billion more tbh. 

His claims were totally valid, so valid that you haven't debunked them :dies:

Instead, you rushed to quote the people who agreed with him rather than address yourself to that user with a solid response. 

Very telling if you ask me! :gaycat5:

Edited by Robyn.

why is it always the Navy being so pressed about Gaga? should we blame Gaga for having actual talent and being able to perform her music with actual vocals and commitment to the work? Imagine dragging an artist for promoting and performing... stay pressed I guess

15 minutes ago, Robyn. said:

His claims were totally valid, so valid that you haven't debunked them :dies:

Instead, you rushed to quote the people who agreed with him rather than address yourself to that user with a solid response. 

Very telling if you ask me! :gaycat5:

...I did respond to them, sis. I already made my 7 points! :dies: It's called scrolling up on a thread, have you heard of it? :priceless:

Called out every inconsistency, false claim, every nonsense "fact" despite no source to it, but yeah sure I didn't make any solid responses. :dies:

So, OGHs are bad at basic stats and incapable of scrolling up on a thread? Got It! :gaygacat4:

20 minutes ago, kudmips7890 said:

...I did respond to them, sis. I already made my 7 points! :dies: It's called scrolling up on a thread, have you heard of it? :priceless:

Called out every inconsistency, false claim, every nonsense "fact" despite no source to it, but yeah sure I didn't make any solid responses. :dies:

So, OGHs are bad at basic stats and incapable of scrolling up on a thread? Got It! :gaygacat4:

I did see it, however you didn't see the part where I said "solid response". Those 7 points you speak of still doesn't debunk the point. :dies:

And the point is these stats are nothing to boast about, especially when she's still behind like every single one of her peers who released that year. And taking into consideration that she has had a massive rollout for Joanne with a SuperBowl and Coachella gig, and yet yeah...

Imagine having a Super Bowl boost which is the highest form of promo an artist can get, and your numbers are on par with the likes of Witness. Also didn't you guys brag about her performance being the most watched accross all platforms, those views didn't translate much into streams. :dies: