Billie is No. 1 on Pop Radio, why?

6 hours ago, FAN said:

Not really, it’s quite a short list however is becoming more frequent (My Oh My, Break My Heart for example) 

Exactly and Trevor Daniels Falling didn’t even go Top 15. It used to not be the case but it is happening more and more. Maybe K&Qs too? I can’t remember but  radio will play what they want regardless on if people are streaming. And if they continue to do so.... this will keep happening.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KetysandGagsSon

• Miss Americana

• Nemo

• idleavealone

Top Posters In This Topic

16 minutes ago, Miss Americana said:

We've moved past willow..

It did its job and helped evermore move more units than Chromatica.

We're in the Fearless(TV) era now.

Keep up.

Hope you'll be here for the spotify and AM obliteration of the rerecorded songs.

Wonder how long Fearless(TV) will take to pass Chromatica's one year sales. 5 weeks?

C6TeBy5.gif

Such an off topic response. Who is even talking about Chromatica and fearless rerelease ?

Selenasworld
17 hours ago, Billionaire said:

TABS:clap3:Interscope needs to pull it from radio in time for her new single though, nnnn. It would've gone number 1 if TIA received this amount of radioplay earlier, but whatever. 

They definitely will do it

Selenasworld

She's the biggest pop girl of her generation and the best selling just behind Taylor and until Adele releases so idk why atrlers doubt about her, they call it's natural for Dua and Ariana to pull huge payola on Spotify but Billie can't it lol

Edited by Selenasworld
40 minutes ago, Selenasworld said:

She's the biggest pop girl of her generation and the best selling just behind Taylor and until Adele releases so idk why atrlers doubt about her, they call it's natural for Dua and Ariana to pull huge payola on Spotify but Billie can't it lol

And TIA is like her first song to ever receive "payola". Other acts receive payola every time they breathe and they wanna put Billie next to them :rip:

Edited by Kyoto
Miss Americana
2 hours ago, Rv1709 said:

Such an off topic response. Who is even talking about Chromatica and fearless rerelease ?

You when you randomly decided to drag willow in a thread about Billie....

bad guy
8 hours ago, gatito said:

Well if this single was successful she’d have a new album out by now. Seems like Interscope isn’t happy maybe they should just re-release WWYAJSYSHH with all her flop droplets so she can top Dua :coffee2:

She doesn’t need singles to sell an album. Her EP has zero Top 40 hits and still managed to outsell MPG studio albums (plural) both in pure sales and SPS.

gatitions.thumb.jpg.e698c4fda22954978752

And Interscope is focusing on Olivia’s debut right now since they have to strike the iron while its hot. They can’t have Billie release before her and overshadow their newest artist. But I’m sure they’re happy that WWAFA topped every girl since its release as no female album since has been able to outsell it. Not everybody can say that, as I’m sure you know.

C6TeBy5.gif

Y’all are in for a rude awakening this summer.

C6TeBy5.gif

Luckitty

it went #1 because interscope pulled drivers license from radio and gave this song one final push