• MissedTheTrain

• Gagaretha

• yonsé

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, MissedTheTrain said:

Kelly:

Nothing she is truly abhorrent, but this is pretty cheesy

Taylor:

Girl At Home is bad, This Is Why We Can't Have Nice Things is cringe, but this is on another level

Gaga:

This is so ****ing bad :rip: 

Thst is actually one of Kelly's best songs. She actually came back to that soulful sound for her last album.

20 minutes ago, C.Damen said:

My poor ears.

I love how she has several terrible songs from most eras :ahh:

It's okay though considering 95% of her catalogue are classics :clap3:

• #FreeBritney Activist
18 hours ago, Enzolorenzo said:

Is it crack? 

Yes!
For the ones who actually LIEK the songs tho!

12 hours ago, Gagaretha said:

Thst is actually one of Kelly's best songs. She actually came back to that soulful sound for her last album.

Mehhh I wouldn't say Before Your Love was really that soul sound she revisited on MOL, that was more songs like The Trouble With Love Is.  Before Your Love give me more teas of cheesy, schmaltzy early 2000's ballads you'd hear in a Sandals resorts commercial :toofunny2: 

Hmmm

18 minutes ago, MissedTheTrain said:

Mehhh I wouldn't say Before Your Love was really that soul sound she revisited on MOL, that was more songs like The Trouble With Love Is.  Before Your Love give me more teas of cheesy, schmaltzy early 2000's ballads you'd hear in a Sandals resorts commercial :toofunny2: 

Before Your Love is totally the sound she used on MOL. The title track, Move You, Heat etc. Not every soulfoul song is a sad post breakup like TTWLI. She tried soul pop again with MOL after Adele made it popular again. She was forced to do the Avril Lavigne Katy Perry sound for years because her first album flopped minus the Aguilera leftover. 

18 minutes ago, MissedTheTrain said:

Already Gone was actually written first, Halo just was released first.

I never understood all of the outrage surrounding this situation when Kelly herself had no problem with Ryan recycling Leona Lewis' smash hit Bleeding Love for Already Gone :rip:

gustavothehuman
12 hours ago, Leigh said:

I think it’s Coldplay.

yes, Something Just Like This is currently fighting Viva La Vida to become their best-selling single, i hate it here :deadbanana2:

2 hours ago, Gagaretha said:

Hmmm

Before Your Love is totally the sound she used on MOL. The title track, Move You, Heat etc. Not every soulfoul song is a sad post breakup like TTWLI. She tried soul pop again with MOL after Adele made it popular again. She was forced to do the Avril Lavigne Katy Perry sound for years because her first album flopped minus the Aguilera leftover. 

I never understood all of the outrage surrounding this situation when Kelly herself had no problem with Ryan recycling Leona Lewis' smash hit Bleeding Love for Already Gone :rip:

Thankful wasn’t a flop though? She purposely wanted to do the pop-rock sound for the second album and MD and wanted to do country and pop soul album, but RCA said no. Also, Katy wasn’t around then?? Not sure what your point is. BL and AG sound nothing alike lol.