• Rap God

• sickening

• Ferret

• Nemo

Top Posters In This Topic

sickening
3 minutes ago, Ferret said:

I have no idea who Nas is then :rip: 

I'm sorry to tell you baby, but until you find out and look into more rappers your opinion is invalid 

3 minutes ago, Leigh said:

How do you not know this song :rip: 

I just listened to it. Never heard it in my whole life and I’m the kind of person who listens to all genres. I swear :rip: well thanks for enlighten me 

2 minutes ago, sickening said:

I'm sorry to tell you baby, but until you find out and look into more rappers your opinion is invalid 

Shut up. My point stands in fact i only proved it. 

1 hour ago, Ferret said:

Well Eminem is the most famous rapper along with lil Wayne so I get where you’re coming from.

also people saying lil nas :rip: are you trolling or what?

:rip:

PrinceMichaelFan

because this album birth him. It is the reason why Eminem even exist today.

L.L. Cool J – Bigger And Deffer (1987, Vinyl) - Discogs

Winnie.

He’s white in a black dominated genre so he immediately sticks out. He raps fast, which many equate to talent. He’s unfiltered, which is perfect for white suburban teens who desperately want to rebel against their parents and be the opposite of what they are, aka a black person. Without actually embracing or being in black culture, so they look to a Caucasian who talks about killing women and hates his mom. 

Edited by Winnie.
Posted (edited)

12 hours ago, sickening said:

you dont think people saying Nas are talking about Lil Nas X, right? You do know the difference right?

12 hours ago, Leigh said:

Pray for this user please. 

12 hours ago, Billionaire said:

Nas and Lil Nas are NOT the same person:ahh:

:ahh:

ot: because that's just the way the cookie crumbles

mx9YNDL.gif

Edited by Nemo
18 hours ago, Rap God said:

He's a king because everybody all around the world love and adores Eminem. He is one of the MAIN reasons why Hip-Hop is such a big genre today because many people got introduce to Hip-Hop through him. I rather called him Rap God though, because it fits perfectly for him and of course it's one of his hit song. 

Thank for the shout out @Nemo

this is quite possibly the worst take on any rap-related topic I have ever seen in my life :rip:

Karla Cabello
12 hours ago, Ferret said:

:jonny2:

CandleGuy
12 hours ago, Ferret said:

Baby you are not educated enough on the subject to have an opinion, then. You could have simply not clicked the thread. 

Eminem definitely has a case for "King of Rap" and everyone trying to be edgy or 'woke' saying otherwise can choke.

Pac, Jay, Rakim, maybe even Wayne are also acceptable answers. 

Edited by CandleGuy
Talking Fish

*****s catchin' "no" for an answer, get told no
Yeah, I've been told "no" but it was more like, "No, no, no!"

This ved is a head, the **** is all redder, you deader and deader

Remember me? (I just don't give a ****!)
Remember me? (Yeah, **** you too!)

You ******s can vanish to volcanic ash
And reappear in hell with a can of gas and a match
Aftermath, Dre, grab the gat, show 'em where it's at

I dont really listen to much rap but I googled lyrics to some random song of his and Im sorry but... This your king? :rip:

Artistofthedecade
4 minutes ago, Talking Fish said:

I dont really listen to much rap but I googled lyrics to some random song of his and Im sorry but... This your king? :rip:

:doc:

Bacardo Royale
13 hours ago, Billionaire said:

Nas and Lil Nas are NOT the same person:ahh:

only on atrl :deadbanana4:

Lil Wayne was the last person I remember being labeled The king of rap but that was like 11 years ago 

Control1986

Lose Yourself is one of the best songs of all time but Eminem is not the king of Rap. 

13 minutes ago, Talking Fish said:

ahhh this ****ing classic

mx9YNDL.gif

GoodGuyGoneGhetto
10 hours ago, Winnie. said:

He’s white in a black dominated genre so he immediately sticks out. He raps fast, which many equate to talent. He’s unfiltered, which is perfect for white suburban teens who desperately want to rebel against their parents and be the opposite of what they are, aka a black person. Without actually embracing or being in black culture, so they look to a cracker who talks about killing women and hates his mom. 

:hoetenks:

The absolute READ.

Spoiler

There’s a word you should edit though Sis. I don’t know how the mods here will take to that. 

Rap God
2 hours ago, R.E.M. said:

this is quite possibly the worst take on any rap-related topic I have ever seen in my life :rip:

How when it fact that Eminem reached a huge audience locally and globally and most of those people in that huge audience outside of Hip-Hop culture and black community, got into Hip-Hop because of Eminem.  Eminem was indeed one of the main artists in Hip-Hop to helped the genre reached another level in Pop culture/mainstream.  I didn't said he was the only one, but he is one of them. :coffee2: 

Edited by Rap God
26 minutes ago, Rap God said:

How when it fact that Eminem reached a huge audience locally and globally and most of those people in that huge audience outside of Hip-Hop culture and black community, got into Hip-Hop because of Eminem.  Eminem was indeed one of the main artists in Hip-Hop to helped the genre reached another level in Pop culture/mainstream.  I didn't said he was the only one, but he is one of them. :coffee2: 

If you can acknowledge this here, then you have to acknowledge the likely reason for that...his race. 

Because he is white is the answer to the question of this thread. That’s not to take away from his skill, but him being white and coming in at the time he did was the perfect storm. Hip hop was already crossing over and a white dude with blonde hair making hip-pop (his music is insanely more pop leaning than his late 90’s contemporaries) was going to 100% work in the MTV era. 

Rap God
10 minutes ago, Ari29 said:

If you can acknowledge this here, then you have to acknowledge the likely reason for that...his race. 

Because he is white is the answer to the question of this thread. That’s not to take away from his skill, but him being white and coming in at the time he did was the perfect storm. Hip hop was already crossing over and a white dude with blonde hair making hip-pop (his music is insanely more pop leaning than his late 90’s contemporaries) was going to 100% work in the MTV era. 

I never said that him being white didn't help though, but it NOT the ONLY REASON why he's successful because there were WHITE RAPPERS BEFORE AND AFTER  him that didn't reach his level of success or longevity.  If Eminem skin color is the main reason why he's successful than don't you think it would be more successful white rappers in Hip-Hop especially when the white audience been the #1 consumer of Hip-Hop for awhile? Eminem had other FACTORS that played into his success, but yall think it only his skin color.  

Edited by Rap God