eminem is the king of rap. why?

Nemo

1 hour ago, Nemo said:

this lie lmao

mx9YNDL.gif

There is a very strong consensus of agreement among hip hop heads that Eminem's discography is an embarrassing disaster except for his 3 first albums (not counting Infinity which is also trash)

Even his only 3 good/ok albums don't even come close to the all time hip hop classic albums

Just because lots of whites who jizz their pants each time they hear a fellow white rapping fast bought his ****ty albums does not make him the king of rap lmao

mx9YNDL.gif

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Rap God

• sickening

• jdmc219

• Ferret

Top Posters In This Topic

Why do people on here only think Eminem has white fans when he also have a big fanbase in the Hipanic and Asian community as well?  Plus Eminem was the most streamed international rapper in Africa last year too. Eminem really have a nice diverse fanbase. 

mx9YNDL.gif

8 minutes ago, Rap God said:

Why do people on here only think Eminem has white fans when he also have a big fanbase in the Hipanic and Asian community as well?  Plus Eminem was the most streamed international rapper in Africa last year too. Eminem really have a nice diverse fanbase. 

mx9YNDL.gif

Because as a latino I can tell you that a lot latinos and asian are racist against black and their own culture too

They rather listen to white rapper than to a black, latino or asian one

1 minute ago, Digitalism said:

A white man stealing from black culture and selling it to white men like him who won't listen to black rappers

The same reason why posty is so big atm

That stupid to say because at least 85% of the white audience who listen to Hip-Hop today is because of Eminem. :coffee2:

And how Eminem steal black culture? 

2 hours ago, Digitalism said:

Because as a latino I can tell you that a lot latinos and asian are racist against black and their own culture too

They rather listen to white rapper than to a black, latino or asian one

There are huge amount people in the latinos and asian community that listen to other Hip-Hop artists than Eminem though.:coffee2:

Edited by Rap God
8 minutes ago, magazine said:

he's disgusting :biblio:

thankfully we have NF now :clap3:

You need to thank Eminem since Recovery birthed NF and nobody really care about him except his very small fanbase. :coffee2:

5 hours ago, Stankonia said:

There is a very strong consensus of agreement among hip hop heads that Eminem's discography is an embarrassing disaster except for his 3 first albums (not counting Infinity which is also trash)

Even his only 3 good/ok albums don't even come close to the all time hip hop classic albums

mx9YNDL.gif

Those fake ass Hip-Hop heads hate most mainstream rappers and cry about rappers like Freddie Gibbs not getting enough attention. Nas just won his first grammy which most would say it was LONG OVERDUE, so I thought we as a whole are gonna be happy about that, but they shitted on Nas and said Freddie should've won that. At the end of the day, opinion is like asshole, everybody have them, so I don't give a damn what these so called "hip-hop" heads think about him anyway because I got a mind of my own. 

mx9YNDL.gif

Edited by Rap God
3 minutes ago, Ferret said:

Well Eminem is the most famous rapper along with lil Wayne so I get where you’re coming from.

also people saying lil nas :rip: are you trolling or what?

you dont think people saying Nas are talking about Lil Nas X, right? You do know the difference right?

• #FreeBritney Activist
8 minutes ago, Ferret said:

Well Eminem is the most famous rapper along with lil Wayne so I get where you’re coming from.

Pray for this user please. 

10 minutes ago, Ferret said:

Nas and Lil Nas are NOT the same person:ahh:

5 hours ago, TaggedGalaxy said:

Biggie and 2pac don’t exist anymore though :pancake:

17 minutes ago, Ferret said:

this thread is a mess :bibliahh:

jezebelvictoria
8 hours ago, Gorjesspazze9 said:

Marshall hates when people try to label him that. He has said multiple times that he would never call himself King of rap. He is however the most successful, Longest Lasting Mainstream rapper who is consistent at pushing his pen. Most notable lyricist don’t have half the catalogue or longevity. Nearly 50 and he is still out rapping his competition. Hiphop legends, top tier MC’s and Veteran Battle rappers still acknowledged it. Arguably the best 3 album Run in Rap history and has Generation-defining hit singles. 20 years later and his craft has only gotten better. 
Rap God is actually his response to this topic, and how he pokes fun at the thought of everyone calling themselves king of this or that. 

Just been WAITING to spew this pile of sh*t, huh? :priceless:

He's trash with a few good songs. The King of Rap is definitely NOT a white person. 

20 minutes ago, Leigh said:

Pray for this user please. 

18 minutes ago, Billionaire said:

Nas and Lil Nas are NOT the same person:ahh:

11 minutes ago, cloudbusting said:

this thread is a mess :bibliahh:

24 minutes ago, sickening said:

you dont think people saying Nas are talking about Lil Nas X, right? You do know the difference right?

I have no idea who Nas is then :rip: 

• #FreeBritney Activist
1 minute ago, Ferret said:

I have no idea who Nas is then :rip: 

How do you not know this song :rip: