RIAA - Positions and 34+35: 2x Platinum, Album: Platinum

ariananext

if 69 is 2x, then positions is at 3x at the very least, unless they're counting the remix with the original!

either way... what a smash era, pov must be already platinum if not an inch away from reaching it!

Edited by Michael196

Republic finally bought the certifications:clap3:

Pos and 34+35 have sold 2.6M units already so they’ll be eligible for 3x platinum soon

Edited by INTOBISH
Just now, Michael196 said:

if 69 is 2x, then positions is at 3x at the very least, unless they're counting the remix with the original!

they surely combined them but the remix didn't do much.. 

I love how they rush to certify her music upon release only to leave them undercertified for the rest of her career after that :rip:

3 minutes ago, ariananext said:

they surely combined them but the remix didn't do much.. 

I love how they rush to certify her music upon release only to leave them undercertified for the rest of her career after that :rip:

I know, it upsets me so much. Artists like Bieber update their certifications INSTANTLY, like the day they cross milestones. On the other hand, Ariana hasn't certified My Everything in 5 years. Dangerous Woman hasn't been certified since October 2016, only 5 months after its release. Sweetener should cross 2x platinum this year and Scooter better certify it, because right now, her album certifications make her look like a flop.

OT: She's 6 albums in and still smashing:clap3:

The way she always wins. :clap3:Another smash era in the books.

Now POV do your thing and let’s end this era on a good note because knowing Ariana after that , this era will be done lmao 

11 minutes ago, Music2002 said:

I know, it upsets me so much. Artists like Bieber update their certifications INSTANTLY, like the day they cross milestones. On the other hand, Ariana hasn't certified My Everything in 5 years. Dangerous Woman hasn't been certified since October 2016, only 5 months after its release. Sweetener should cross 2x platinum this year and Scooter better certify it, because right now, her album certifications make her look like a flop.

OT: She's 6 albums in and still smashing:clap3:

I remember a couple years ago Justin had a big update where like 5 songs of his early days went from Platinum to 5x Platinum, Ariana NEVER has a big update, they always update random ones like with 7 Rings or Bang Bang. What are ME and TUN eligible for?

4 minutes ago, ariananext said:

I remember a couple years ago Justin had a big update where like 5 songs of his early days went from Platinum to 5x Platinum, Ariana NEVER has a big update, they always update random ones like with 7 Rings or Bang Bang. What are ME and TUN eligible for?

ME should be at least 3x platinum. It obviously sold at least a million units since 2016, given that her massive rise in popularity boosted her streams.

TUN should cross 3 million units in a few months. And Dangerous Woman was at 1.8 million in 2018, so it should be eligible for 2x platinum by now. And Sweetener sold 1.5 million units in 2018 and 2019, so it should cross 2 million later this year.

1 minute ago, Music2002 said:

ME should be at least 3x platinum. It obviously sold at least a million units since 2016, given that her massive rise in popularity boosted her streams.

TUN should cross 3 million units in a few months. And Dangerous Woman was at 1.8 million in 2018, so it should be eligible for 2x platinum by now. And Sweetener sold 1.5 million units in 2018 and 2019, so it should cross 2 million later this year.

amazing, it will be great if all could reach the multi platinum state 

1 hour ago, Michael196 said:

either way... what a smash era, pov must be already platinum if not an inch away from reaching it!

Well pov is my fav song this time hope it ends up beinf the biggest single of Positions cross fingers

14 minutes ago, Apricot said:

Nice to see her still having a degree of success in a steep decline era :clap3:

Nice to see you seething over Ariana smashing again after y'all thought she was over for a mild start :jonny6:imagine giving your haters a taste of victory only to SLAP the bowl away from them right after :jonny6:

35 minutes ago, ariananext said:

Nice to see you seething over Ariana smashing again after y'all thought she was over for a mild start :jonny6:imagine giving your haters a taste of victory only to SLAP the bowl away from them right after :jonny6:

Losers like him always fume when it comes to talent like Ms. Grande :WAP:

2 minutes ago, moonlitdick said:

some people are so triggered when they hear about successful vocalists and artists like her :jonny6:

35 minutes ago, ariananext said: