• XtinaStripped

• Rev8

Sanctuary

She's never letting go of the acrobatics shtick now :deadbanana4::zzz:

EnterTheAttic
11 minutes ago, Sanctuary said:

Why would she? No one else.can do it.

OT: I just know she's gonna outsell each and every other show in Vegas. 

P!nk Forever
13 minutes ago, Sanctuary said:

You need to be put back in your place for that comment. People are paying to be entertained. Not for some disastrous New Year‘s Eve concert à la Mariah Carey ca. 2016/2017.:gaycat5:

Sanctuary
11 minutes ago, P!nk Forever said:

You need to be put back in your place for that comment. People are paying to be entertained. Not for some disastrous New Year‘s Eve concert à la Mariah Carey ca. 2016/2017.:gaycat5:

nn drag me I guess. :chick3: The Funhouse Tour was the first concert I ever went to, I'm just kinda bored by all the crazy stunts at this point. Wish her the best!

KingofWalmart

well now that Cirque du soleil is bankrupt and out of Vegas I'm sure her show will be very succesful

Champagne
3 hours ago, MrDog said:

I thought he was doing it already

Nnnnnn :rip:

allforyou

Well she's been around for 21 years so it's not like she's cutting her career short... it's a good move imo

2 hours ago, Weld_E said:

Britney the blue print!

2 hours ago, Rev8 said:

Britney's impact! :clap3:

Truly happy for her

U just KNOW she will put on a show :jonny:

Probably take all the records too :dies: just put her in Australian Vegas Gold Coast :eli:

Not at all. If it were Britney’s impact people would’ve been rushing to Vegas in 2013/2014. Not nearly 8 years after the fact. 

Bloodflowers.

She better add Fingers, You Make Me Sick, Last to Know and Eventually on the setlist or I ain't coming!!

Funhouse

I'll never be able to see this live, but this seems like a good move for her? She just finished a massive international tour not long before the pandemic started and who knows what the touring business will look like once things open up again, so this seems like the perfect time for her to try something like this.

I've seen her perform in a stadium and in a festival-like setup and both shows were amazing (seeing her do her So What number flying through a 50K capacity stadium is something I'll never forget), but those type of venues do limit her a little because they obviously weren't made for acrobatics. I'm really curious to see what she comes up with for a setting like this!

Fireman25

I was wondering when she will have one. She is the prefect fit for it

brainmaniac

I thought she said she wasn’t interested before? But I guess radio finally stopped playing her, so she has to adjust 

@michael

Aren't Vegas venues kinda small? How will she be able to do her flying around stuff that people come to see?

Popboi.
8 minutes ago, @michael said:

Aren't Vegas venues kinda small? How will she be able to do her flying around stuff that people come to see?

Ask Cirque Du Soleil.

P!nk is perfect fit for a Vegas spectacle and it's less risky to sign up for this than for a massive stadium tour in these times...

RealityBites
2 minutes ago, RULES said:

So Pink? Kelly? Usher? Katy?

This is correct?

That’s if they all continue to do it. Haven’t heard a word about Kelly’s every since it’s been cancelled but I did recently see a couple of weeks ago advertisements for it still at the venue. 

@michael
19 minutes ago, Popboi. said:

Ask Cirque Du Soleil.

Do you know how I can get in contact with him/them??

Popboi.
8 minutes ago, @michael said:

Do you know how I can get in contact with him/them??

They're bankrupt so through a ouija board x