Pink officially signs on for Vegas Residency

Afterglow

Pink will be the latest pop diva to follow in Britney's footsteps according to this extremely reliable Vegas news Twitter. They also broke news of Kelly, Janet, and a few others before official announcement.

I think it's a good move for her, it'll make her more relevant again and the GP will probably eat it up.

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Squall

• Pinksus

• XtinaStripped

• dirrtydiana

P!nk Forever

But this is not officially confirmed by P!nkness herself yet. To me it‘s still a rumor up until this point.:gaycat5:

KetysandGagsSon

I think she will put on a great show, her shows are always spectacle-oriented with acrobatics.

:jonny:

• #FreeBritney Activist

Happy for her! You know what 2000’s legend should do a Vegas show though? Eminem. All the drunk guys that would pay millions of dollars to see him...

40 minutes ago, MrDog said:

I thought he was doing it already

I screamed

MaxxiPad

Her traveling arena shows are already so spectacular - imagine what she can do with a purpose-built permanent theatre space :jonny5:

• #FreeBritney Activist

Britney's impact! :clap3:

Truly happy for her

U just KNOW she will put on a show :jonny:

Probably take all the records too :dies: just put her in Australian Vegas Gold Coast :eli:

ReverseWarholian

This will slay, tbh. The acrobatic elements alone will draw in huge crowds although I hope she's still able to tour elsewhere simultaneously. I can even see this becoming the top Vegas girl show eventually. 

Shelter

It’s perfect for her but I feel she should be doing stadiums not Vegas. 

Suspendedintheair

And my ass will be front row getting my gay ass life . 

Ehh as a fan it'll be expensive for me to see her especially cause I'm european but tbh this seems like a good fit based on how her show is always spectacle-heavy. This way she can do more of it without the logistics. Her daughter is in school now so she'd want stability for her, too.

But as a career move, it's hard to justify it when she just had a massive tour. She could still milk that for a few years.

1 hour ago, Afterglow said:

I think it's a good move for her, it'll make her more relevant again and the GP will probably eat it up.

She grossed 397M in 2019. You hardly can get any more 'relevant' than that

Oh and P.S. she could do the SBHT to announce this :duca: 

Afterglow
6 minutes ago, Liafen said:

She grossed 397M in 2019. You hardly can get any more 'relevant' than that

I mainly meant her overall star power. She has a large core fanbase yet isn't talked about much outside of that, but still is able to have musical success. Maybe this will get Hollywood back on her side overall.:michael: 

1 hour ago, MrDog said:

I thought he was doing it already

:rip:

As someone who lives in Vegas I’m stoked

but also I know it’s gonna be hella expensive if Kelly Clarkson was gonna be expensive af and she’s much less popular touring wise than Pink

Edited by Gavin.
A bitch can’t spell