• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Katamari

• Pink Ranger

• Click Clack

• éclat

jakeisphat
15 hours ago, Mellark said:

I get what your saying and I understand it but it happened to her... this is the trauma and the **** she went through she faced. You can't just abandon your traumas when that **** haunts you again and again. 

EDIT: This is gaslighting.

I know it happened to her. We all do. I never said she needed to “abandon her trauma” or “abandon her situation with substance abuse.” I very clearly said it was normal for people who face an OD to be reminded of their own experience when it happens to someone else. It’s not “gaslighting” to ask why someone’s trauma comes up again every time they’re promoting a single or an album. That has nothing do with the question she was asked by TMZ, but rather the promotion of her work for the last 8 years. Let’s not act like an artist going to a magazine/radio show/interview for every album era to talk about substance abuse, mental illness, and personal struggles is the only way an artist can cope with trauma. I’m sure if Rihanna spent 8 years in a row talking about being beaten by Chris every time she released a single/album, people would start to wonder why that conversation always coincides with a release. I don’t know one other artist who discusses their trauma every time they debut a new project. Whether it’s her team pushing her or she’s deciding to go back to that herself, her fans act like everyone is just a “hater” for wondering why the only side they see of Demi is the same one they’ve seen for 3-4 eras in a row. I listen to Demi’s music occasionally and would do so in the future, but that doesn’t mean as a consumer I can’t wish her subsequent releases of music would coincide with stories I haven’t already heard 10 times. 

I watched the video and yes she deserves the hate. Not a SINGLE word about wishing him well, didn't even say his name. I always defend her but you're on your own girl.

SpaceMan

Gosh such a horrible person, I never see a more unlikable one :rip:

Pink Ranger
46 minutes ago, SpaceMan said:

Gosh such a horrible person, I never see a more unlikable one :rip:

Try looking in a mirror.

Micellinik
19 hours ago, éclat said:

I watched the video and yes she deserves the hate. Not a SINGLE word about wishing him well, didn't even say his name. I always defend her but you're on your own girl.

Well maybe she doesn’t wish him well. Y’all cancel and hate campaign people for things not nearly as heinous as DMX did to all of those innocent dogs.

17 minutes ago, Micellinik said:

Well maybe she doesn’t wish him well. Y’all cancel and hate campaign people for things not nearly as heinous as DMX did to all of those innocent dogs.

But we don’t know that for sure. 

Kevin2803

Love her, but she really is the Elena Gilbert of pop girls. :rip:

SpaceMan
6 hours ago, Revenge said:

Try looking in a mirror.

so clever :skull:

Misguided Ghost
On 4/7/2021 at 7:21 PM, Triton said:

Geez, she’s basically made all her problems her whole personality and she’s so narcissistic. Girl this isn’t about you. 

This.

RideOrDie
21 minutes ago, Kevin2803 said:

Love her, but she really is the Elena Gilbert of pop girls. :rip:

:bibliahh:i never expected to hear this comparison i was like ELENA?!

Misguided Ghost

Edited by Misguided Ghost
double post
teenager

drag demi when it's necessary but she didn't even say this, the click bait :rip:

Sadie Saxton

I really WANT to like her, and then she always does **** like this

kUf0l3x.gif

Pink Ranger
40 minutes ago, Sadie Saxton said:

I really WANT to like her, and then she always does **** like this

kUf0l3x.gif

Maybe you should actually watch the video. 

On 4/8/2021 at 2:00 AM, Lyrical. said:

A lot of you are disgusting. There was nothing wrong with what she said. The dramatics, but what's new.

this :coffee2:

I wanna say '' Wish it was you '' but that would be so cruel. 

Stop making everything about yourself.