Demi speaks on DMX: “It could’ve been me”

To be fair she was asked about the situation and its similarity with her own OD so she couldn't just avoid not answering. She said it's a thought that she thinks to herself more so y'all go easy on Demi this time :deadbanana4:

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Katamari

• Revenge

• Click Clack

• éclat

thatsmydemi

She was literally asked about it and her situation. Y'all are so annoying. :rip:

Y'all are :ahh:I was about to fume but she didn't even say exactly that but answering a question :rip:

Gui Blackout

Her ability to *always* say the wrong thing, no matter the situation, is truly astonishing 

thatsmydemi
Just now, Gui Blackout said:

Her ability to *always* say the wrong thing, no matter the situation, is truly astonishing 

Except that she didn't even say it this time :deadbanana:

Ugh You all are truly disgusting.  How can you even have an opinion when you haven't watched the vídeo? Stfu

Revenge

The morons in here looking like absolute fools not watching the video :deadbanana2:

mxoonlight
20 minutes ago, CandleGuy said:

She is literally doing a promo run for her recent album release what are you talking about :rip:

As if it wasn't low enough to use her OWN overdose to promote her new album, now she is using the overdose of a hip hop legend.....disgusting.

17 minutes ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

She is currently doing that and has added to her OD story each time she has a single. I don’t care personally but your statement is clearly not true 

kUf0l3x.gif

Are you sure? The quotes are saying otherwise

kUf0l3x.gif

Even if it's not exactly what she said, she should've avoided the question by sending prayers to his family.

BadHabits
6 minutes ago, brraap said:

She’s becoming insufferable again :dies:

Hide contents

thumb_demi-lovato-ddlovato-rest-in-peace

TBH, I wouldn't be surprised if Scooter has access to her social media account or she was high when she posted that. Not even people on the spectrum, like myself, would post something like that.

jakeisphat

It's obvious that she would think of her own situation upon learning of his overdose. I'm sure anyone who has overdosed thinks about their own experience when another person does. But I do agree that she constantly runs back to her issues anytime she is promoting something, which is lowkey irritating. And as opposed to saying, "I understand and I'm rooting for him," she's like "immediately, I think it could have been me if I hadn't been putting all this work into recovery." This is now her third era where the promo trail has been laced with discussions on her substance abuse, mental illness, struggles, etc. :shakeno: She needs a new theme. 

thatsmydemi
7 minutes ago, BadHabits said:

TBH, I wouldn't be surprised if Scooter has access to her social media account or she was high when she posted that. Not even people on the spectrum, like myself, would post something like that.

It's fake omg :deadbanana4:

Not people actually believing it :bibliahh:

• #FreeBritney Activist
Totami Legend

DMX:
Katy-Perry.gif

Bhabylon

How insufferable. Just when I was giving the Saweetie collab some streams too.

kUf0l3x.gif

• #FreeBritney Activist

It's Demi

we should've expected something like this, even if the era feels like a rise from the ashes story :dies:

Gesamtkunstwerk

Not everyone dragging her for milking her OD for sales and publicity and her doing exactly that straight after :deadbanana: