Dr. Luke: Second victim appears

TomTom2288
Just now, insomniac said:

Katy Perry?

Katy denied that Luke raped her in her deposition in the Kesha case.

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pop culture

• TomTom2288

• Alfred

• keshasfillers

• #FreeBritney Activist
ConceptD
1 hour ago, Alfred said:

Here we go again. "he’s a rapist scumbag that likes to take advantage of young vulnerable girls  (allegedly)" 

Why should people hold on to an alleged claim?? You're literally contradicting yourself. Once that happens, it is treated like fact. Which it is not. Yes, many women, including Kelly and Pink, came out saying Luke was a jerk. I'm not insinuating he's an angel. But the onslaught of inflammatory statements from users on this forum and elsewhere needs to be exposed. It's backwards and lacks accountability and nuance. 

Gosh. I wonder what a person has to have done to come to a point in their life where they’re comfortable posting shite like this on the internet. 

1 hour ago, fountain said:

Okay rape apologist. Worms, literal worms for brains. 

*allegedly* 

CroNich
6 hours ago, Pop culture said:

He is not until proven guilty.

so the millions of rapists who go away with it cause there wasn't enough evidence are all innocent now?

Pop culture
6 minutes ago, CroNich said:

so the millions of rapists who go away with it cause there wasn't enough evidence are all innocent now?

Yes. Everyone is innocent until there's evidence they've committed a crime.

Luckitty

Unfortunately people here will defend him because "hE MaKEs bOpS!!"

2 hours ago, Pop culture said:

Yes. Everyone is innocent until there's evidence they've committed a crime.

So by this logic, none of the police officers who attacked Rodney King in 1991 actually used excessive force since they were found not guilty?

Nihilego
8 hours ago, keshasfillers said:

They’re preparing their excuses now we’re writing this

Doja?

OT: not surprising

kinda doubt it, she said she was about 17 when she signed to Kemosabe and I don't think he even knew she existed until 2018 when Mooo blew up.

Pop culture
9 minutes ago, jpow said:

So by this logic, none of the police officers who attacked Rodney King in 1991 actually used excessive force since they were found not guilty?

No, since there was evidence that he was attacked?

MissedTheTrain

Ugh, this makes me sad.  I immediately thought Becky G but who knows, he's probably had some other proteges, even just as songwriters.

rihannabiggestfan
4 hours ago, SeanET said:

6a67d02ec405309270f2e8918a6371b0.gif

YIKES.

7 minutes ago, Pop culture said:

No, since there was evidence that he was attacked?

But you said Dr. Luke isn't a rapist because he wasn't proven guilty.  So by your own logic, those police officers are innocent from using excessive force because they weren't proven guilty.  

Pop culture
6 minutes ago, jpow said:

But you said Dr. Luke isn't a rapist because he wasn't proven guilty.  So by your own logic, those police officers are innocent from using excessive force because they weren't proven guilty.  

No, I said Dr Luke isn't a rapist because there's no evidence he is. Reading is fundamental.

Just now, Pop culture said:

No, I said Dr Luke isn't a rapist because there's no evidence he is. Reading is fundamental.

That's not what you said.

9 hours ago, Pop culture said:

He is not until proven guilty.

Also, discrediting a victim's report of allegations is a pretty disgusting side to take on a situation like this.  

Pop culture
Just now, jpow said:

That's not what you said.

Also, discrediting a victim's report of allegations is a pretty disgusting side to take on a situation like this.  

I'm not discrediting anything, I think her claims should be investigated. First post I made in this thread.

3 minutes ago, Pop culture said:

I'm not discrediting anything, I think her claims should be investigated. First post I made in this thread.

You are discrediting Kesha's claims because you said Dr. Luke is innocent since he wasn't found guilty by the court. 

Not worth talking about until an actual outlet reports this, and not a fan account that magically has “access” to court records that nobody else has, as if the NY Times are going to invite them to produce a documentary or something...

Pop culture
Just now, jpow said:

You are discrediting Kesha's claims because you said Dr. Luke is innocent since he wasn't found guilty by the court. 

I never once mentioned the court. I said Dr Luke is innocent because he was not proven guilty, regardless of what the jury decides. Should any evidence arise that unequivocally implies he is a rapist, then I will call him a rapist. Until then he's innocent.

keshasfillers
4 minutes ago, Passle said:

Not worth talking about until an actual outlet reports this, and not a fan account that magically has “access” to court records that nobody else has, as if the NY Times are going to invite them to produce a documentary or something...

It’s literally on the official court site that’s accessible to everyone... Y’all are trying so hard to play dumb

Edited by keshasfillers
aesthetic bih

People that used to defend Dr. L*ke and are STILL defending him :clown:

I'm so glad I sided with Kesha from the start :jonny5: