Top Posters In This Topic

• Pop culture

• TomTom2288

• Alfred

• keshasfillers

TomTom2288
2 minutes ago, Insanity said:

Why is the statement blacked out

Because the victim did not want to come forward publicly. It's being mentioned in the second tweet.

ToxDust
1 hour ago, fountain said:

Dr Luke is a rapist, sexual predator and abuser, period. This unfortunately is no shock. 

Watch as some people come in here and still try to defend him. 

No he is not. AQUITTED.

keshasfillers
3 minutes ago, ToxDust said:

No he is not. AQUITTED.

He definitely didn't since the lawsuit is still ongoing for 7 years

The way y'all run for defending an abuser is concerning

Edited by keshasfillers
1 minute ago, keshasfillers said:

He definitely didn't since the lawsuit is still ongoing for 7 years

Girl, just let it go

keshasfillers
Just now, Alfred said:

Girl, just let it go

Like you did go in silence after you were proven wrong for several times in that other thread?

TomTom2288
Just now, Alfred said:

Girl, just let it go

Dr. Luke obviously doesn't want to let it go, why should we?

5 minutes ago, keshasfillers said:

Like you did go in silence after you were proven wrong for several times in that other thread?

lmao so clearly this is about you feeling "right"? Ok girl, you're right. Does that make you feel better? Luke is an awful assh*le rapist and deserves no success and everyone on this website needs to agree with your skewed point of view. 

keshasfillers
1 minute ago, Alfred said:

Luke is an awful assh*le rapist and deserves no success and everyone on this website needs to agree

Exactly :clap3:

TomTom2288

9 minutes ago, Alfred said:

lmao so clearly this is about you feeling "right"? Ok girl, you're right. Does that make you feel better? Luke is an awful assh*le rapist and deserves no success and everyone on this website needs to agree with your skewed point of view. 

"I have no arguments, but your point of view is skewed".

13 minutes ago, hypnodemiluv said:

Becky!? :sosad:

1 hour ago, lover. said:

It has to be the Sola chanteuse, Becky G. Bring him down. 

1 hour ago, SimpleKindofLife said:

Sounds like Becky G

1 hour ago, umich said:

Becky G. What other girl did he work with in their teen years?

2 hours ago, Beyonnaise said:

Becky? :sherlock:

When you look at the bar that blacks out the artist's name, it looks a bit too long for "Becky G" and too short for "Rebecca Gomez", so I don't think it's Becky G.

It could be someone completely unknown.

Edited by TomTom2288
8 minutes ago, TomTom2288 said:

Dr. Luke obviously doesn't want to let it go, why should we?

Girl, what??? That logic makes no sense. What's going on in the courts has nothing to do with you. Or us. They're taking care of it. Kesha doesn't need you to fight for her. Like I said, she has MOVED ON. In case you forgot about this song in her discography: 

Kesha is quoted as saying this to the Huff Post on July 27th, 2017. Almost four years ago. It's now April, 2021. Maybe it would serve you well to let it go and stop coming into threads bashing Luke with your weird Vendetta that's more about proving people "wrong" as @keshasfillers admitted to a few posts above me. It's laughable, you guys look ridiculous. 

“Learn to Let Go” is more than a song title… it’s become one of my mantras over the last few years. As much as our past creates who we are, we can’t let it define us or hold us back. And especially if you’ve been through something hard, and we all have, you can’t hold on to resentment because it’s like a poison. You have to learn to let go of those bad feelings and move forward.

This song, and the ideas behind it, were a big part of this record and I hope my fans like it because it is my gift to them for sticking with me for all of these years. This idea of learning to let the negative things go has been extremely helpful for me over the last few years, and I hope it resonates with others.

And just to reinforce that notion that Kesha herself has publicly come out embracing, here are some standout lyrics to this great song: 

[Pre-Chorus]
I know I'm always like

Telling everybody you don't gotta be a victim
Life ain't always fair, but hell is living in resentment
Choose redemption, your happy ending's up to you

[Chorus]
I think it's time to practice what I preach
Exorcise the demons inside me
Whoa, gotta learn to let it go

The past can't haunt me if I don't let it 
Live and learn and never forget it
Whoa, gotta learn to let it go

:) 

skankle

Yuck. I only wish this was the final nail in the coffin for both him and the people who still cape for him here.

7 minutes ago, keshasfillers said:

Exactly :clap3:

Yo. you're hella childish. From this point forward you've lost all credibility. It's unfortunate yet telling that the cracks in your alarmist tactics have made themselves resoundingly clear. 

Zolvnski

Justicia for the victim!

Not surprised when AB spilled he surrounds himself with sexual and psychological abusers 

Maybe he'll really see his downfall this time :clap3:

TomTom2288
10 minutes ago, Alfred said:

That logic makes no sense. What's going on in the courts has nothing to do with you.

Yeah, one of the ugliest celebrity lawsuits dealing with sexual abuse in the music industry before the #metoo era began involving one of the most successful music producers of all time and one of his protégés that he made famous clearly has nothing to do with anyone else and we should not care about it :)

Like I said, she has MOVED ON. In case you forgot about this song in her discography: 

Yeah, Kesha trying to leave her traumatic experiences behind her and open a new chapter in her life after years of suffering certainly doesn't mean she is in any way concerned about the trial of a 50 million dollar defamation lawsuit against her that intends to bankrupt and humiliate her. All peanuts :)

Kesha is quoted as saying this to the Huff Post on July 27th, 2017. Almost four years ago. It's now April, 2021.

and since then the lawsuit has only gotten uglier and expanded :)

Edited by TomTom2288
keshasfillers

Yo. you're hella childish. From this point forward you've lost all credibility. It's unfortunate yet telling that the cracks in your alarmist tactics have made themselves resoundingly clear. 

I just posted that I agreed with the quoted part of your post, that doesn't make me lose any of my credibility at all since I was already informed and I probably read more than you on the issue. It's unfortunate yet telling that the cracks in your alarmist tactics keep making themselves resoundingly clear repeatedly since you keep actively selecting which posts fits your narrative to to respond or ignore, seen on this thread and the iHeartRadio one. 

Save My Life
1 hour ago, MrDog said:

All the victims should go forward immediately and court will decide whether the prosecuted is guilty or not.

Until proven guilty, he's innocent. That's how it works in most countries on Earth. 

Actually, Dr Luke could sue YOU for defamation. :giraffe:

And this is the part where we all groaned

Underclass King

I won't automatically label Dr. Luke as an abuser as I believe in the legal principle of the presumption of innocence, but these allegations are unnerving.

1 minute ago, Save My Life said:

And this is the part where we all groaned

I meant to prevent the predator from doing such things to other potential victims. 

I know it's hard to come up with such things in court, but you can stay anonymouse if you want.

ariananext
2 hours ago, Pop culture said:

He is not until proven guilty.

there aren't many ways to prove it though :rip:

Didnt he work with a lot of teenagers early on? I'm pretty sure some Nickelodean kid had songs made by him no?

Anyways the two names that come to mind are Kim Petras and Becky G but Kim has defended Dr. Luke so it is not her. It seems like it may be Becky G which is just heartbreaking if it is (or anyone really) :weeps:  

Gagaretha

Could it be Demi Lovato? He worked with her when she was a teen and I heard she said she was raped in her doc. 

ariananext
2 minutes ago, Gagaretha said:

Could it be Demi Lovato? He worked with her when she was a teen and I heard she said she was raped in her doc. 

she said she saw him everyday (presumably on disney sets) and he was an actor iirc