• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pop culture

• TomTom2288

• Alfred

• keshasfillers

fountain

Dr Luke is a rapist, sexual predator and abuser, period. This unfortunately is no shock. 

Watch as some people come in here and still try to defend him. 

Pop culture
1 minute ago, fountain said:

Dr Luke is a rapist, sexual predator and abuser, period. This unfortunately is no shock. 

He is not until proven guilty.

Becky G. What other girl did he work with in their teen years?

keshasfillers
8 minutes ago, fountain said:

They’re preparing their excuses now we’re writing this

4 minutes ago, umich said:

What other girl did he work with in their teen years?

Doja?

OT: not surprising

Edited by keshasfillers
Alaska.

Unfortunately a good chunk of ATRL won't care about this and will keep enjoying his dated stolen beats.

It's been discussed that it was probably not someone that big since the papers mention that the artist hinted about this in a Facebook post and had it been someone major, the post probably wouldn't have gone unnoticed.

Edited by Alaska.
fountain
5 minutes ago, Pop culture said:

He is not until proven guilty.

I guess all the sexual abuse that goes unreported is done by ~innocent~ people then because a court never labels them “guilty”. :huh:

• #FreeBritney Activist

I’m sure Kim Petras is laughing about what she’s going through on the phone with her best friend Jesse Saint John. 

3 minutes ago, fountain said:

I guess all the sexual abuse that goes unreported is done by ~innocent~ people then because a court never labels them “guilty”. :huh:

All the victims should go forward immediately and court will decide whether the prosecuted is guilty or not.

Until proven guilty, he's innocent. That's how it works in most countries on Earth. 

Actually, Dr Luke could sue YOU for defamation. :giraffe:

It has to be the Sola chanteuse, Becky G. Bring him down. 

fagsturbation
10 minutes ago, MrDog said:

All the victims should go forward immediately and court will decide whether the prosecuted is guilty or not.

Until proven guilty, he's innocent. That's how it works in most countries on Earth. 

You're obviously one of those gheyz who are into r*pe p*rn or even irl r*pe, yikes

OT: why aren't we thinking it might be Britney? After those Rosanna Arquette tweets.... + she started working with him in her teens 

Edited by fagsturbation
sickening
9 minutes ago, MrDog said:

girl...

3 minutes ago, fagsturbation said:

You're obviously one of those gheyz who are into r*pe p*rn or even irl r*pe, yikes

OT: why aren't we thinking it might be Britney? After those Rosanna Arquette tweets.... + she started working with him in her teens 

did you just call me a rapist? smh

i'm happy in a healthy releationship, tyvm

ot: i'm not defending Kesha or Dr Luke, i'm defending the law

fountain

I’m not replying to that user and their stupidity but Dr Luke if you see this you are free to sue me. 

If true i hope they get his ass..

But for now, they should investigate carefully..

keshasfillers
44 minutes ago, Alaska. said:

Unfortunately a good chunk of ATRL won't care about this

exactly what's happening now

I hope we'll get a documentary or something about this whole thing when he's pushing up daisies and Kesha is able to speak on it

Edited by keshasfillers
  • #FreeBritney Activist
ConceptD
29 minutes ago, fagsturbation said:

Not defending this monster but I doubt it’s Britney. By the time she worked with him she was already in her conservatorship and probably didn’t even meet him irl. 

SoulKiwi

Saddened that there's an another alleged victim, but not surprised.

• #FreeBritney Activist
36 minutes ago, fagsturbation said:

Her teen years..dont think they worked together in her Teen years?

Plus as another user said, the conservatorship really had a strict grip on who she was seeing and everything was watched carefully (even tho there are rumours/conspiracy theories that she was being trafficked)

fagsturbation
14 minutes ago, ConceptD said:

Not defending this monster but I doubt it’s Britney. By the time she worked with him she was already in her conservatorship and probably didn’t even meet him irl. 

6 minutes ago, Rev8 said:

Her teen years..dont think they worked together in her Teen years?

Plus as another user said, the conservatorship really had a strict grip on who she was seeing and everything was watched carefully (even tho there are rumours/conspiracy theories that she was being trafficked)

Oop sorry I always get him and max martin mixed up 

rihannabiggestfan

The misogynists on here will side with Luke, but I always side with the victims