Britney's dad hires Michael Jackson's manager for Britney

• #FreeBritney Activist
The Slayer

Unfortunately, Judge Penny has granted the ex parte motion allowing Britney's father to keep Michael Kane from Miller Kaplan as the business manager while Bessemer Trust is still being added to the conservatorship. Michael Kane was also involved in MJ's estate. Jamie claimed without a business manager in place, he cannot pay bills or transfer funds from Britney's bank account. Jamie requested Michael Kane has a monthly retainer of $37,500.00.

It appears this would be yet another life-changing decision made for Britney without her express consent.

Michael Kane is the business manager that Britney’s dad has hired to replace Lou Taylor. He was also managing Michael Jackson in 2009 and was pressuring him to perform 5 days before his death. Jamie’s attorney Jeryll Cohen is also involved in the Jackson case.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Grumpy Cat

• Superbitch

• FloridaKilos

• frozemmm

• #FreeBritney Activist
easy HME

They really are trying to kill her :biblio:

I am disgusted 

FloridaKilos

This is not good news. Why is he still making decisions for her? The court system has failed Britney. 

sickening

not saying kill him...but...

StrangerInTheDark

I don't understand the law there, how is it not possible for her to beat this? How come she can't prove herself to the judge that she can take care of herself? 

• #FreeBritney Activist
JordanBreatheHeavy

Sigh

schnetzka

I'm confused why she needs a business manager in the first place if she's not actively performing. There's so much we don't know about the situation and in turn nothing adds up. Adding to that, I'm honestly surprised Britney has any choice as to taking a very extended hiatus from her career given how money driven her father is. None of it makes any sense. I sincerely hope she gets the help she needs to be able to control her own life.

I really am scared to wake up these coming days to see tweets,threads, or news titled Britney Spears dead...

God help her :cries:

I've always wondered, why can't she give a tell-it-all interview? I know she's under the c-ship, but just... f*ck it and do it? :rip: 

And why her bf Sam can't do it? He's not obligated to anyone, right?

4 minutes ago, MrDog said:

I've always wondered, why can't she give a tell-it-all interview? I know she's under the c-ship, but just... f*ck it and do it? :rip: 

He probably has a non disclosure. And I’m sure for legal reasons Britney can’t say anything. 

Don’t you find it weird, that all her ex’s have not said a thing to the press also? 

9 minutes ago, Oxy said:

I really am scared to wake up these coming days to see tweets,threads, or news titled Britney Spears dead...

God help her :cries:

uhmm sis, now let's not take it too far. there's literally nothing pointing to it that she could even potentially be suicidal.

and however bad this case looks, it's way too much in the public's eye for someone from her team to try kill her. hell, the Britney fandom and other gays would start ww 3 lol

Everything will be alright. maybe not soon, but in the close future for sure :heart2:

• #FreeBritney Activist
1 hour ago, The Slayer said:

He was also managing Michael Jackson in 2009 and was pressuring him to perform 5 days before his death. Jamie’s attorney Jeryll Cohen is also involved in the Jackson case.

:pfff:

Superbitch

So this piece of **** judge penny.... she needs to ****ign go too :weeps:

Badgalbritbrit

I am really trying not to lose hope.. But I am getting really worried 

Superbitch
42 minutes ago, MrDog said:

Same Here.. what can they do her? Sue her for speaking about her own life? I don’t get it