Demi's album FREE on iTunes UK

BlazingLovatic

24 minutes ago, Kavish said:

This is really embarrassing and desperate.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ariananext

• BlazingLovatic

• lovedaddy

• Leigh

Top Posters In This Topic

BlazingLovatic
4 minutes ago, Rico Shameless v2 said:

How are you going to promote giving money away but then immediately say you’re low on money :rip: 

International fans send them the money, then the money goes UK fans

They obv have to ask for more money or they'd run out eventually

ariananext

What's wrong with this? There are accounts like this for many fanbases, but usually they don't get a thread cause they're not the target of ATRL gays :siptea:

Why is it bad/desperate/embarrassing for a fanbase to support the artist they love, their career and improve the chances for the artist to visit the fans' country for concerts....?

Supporting music acts is always seen as embarrassing, but sports fans are seen as something normal / "straight".

Revenge
2 minutes ago, ariananext said:

What's wrong with this? There are accounts like this for many fanbases, but usually they don't get a thread cause they're not the target of ATRL gays :siptea:

This didn’t need a thread @BlazingLovaticgiven how much she’s hated here sis :rip: 

but I agree I’ve seen many fanbases on Twitter from Ariana, Selena, BTS, Taylor, Justin do the exact same thing to gather funds for an album but when it’s Demi who’s notoriously attacked on here it’s all of a sudden a problem :rip: 

BlazingLovatic
7 minutes ago, Revenge said:

This didn’t need a thread @BlazingLovaticgiven how much she’s hated here sis :rip: 

but I agree I’ve seen many fanbases on Twitter from Ariana, Selena, BTS, Taylor, Justin do the exact same thing to gather funds for an album but when it’s Demi who’s notoriously attacked on here it’s all of a sudden a problem :rip: 

If it gets her 1 extra sale then it's worth it!! 

ariananext
26 minutes ago, BlazingLovatic said:

If it gets her 1 extra sale then it's worth it!! 

you could've worded it better though cause when I read the title I thought the album could be downloaded for free from iTunes which would've been scandalous. nobody would think about fans funds with that OP lol

• #FreeBritney Activist
42 minutes ago, ariananext said:

You’re right. I’ve seen EVERY stan base do this. I even remember seeing Selenators and Swifties selling NUDES for copies. :rip: 

ariananext
2 minutes ago, Leigh said:

You’re right. I’ve seen EVERY stan base do this. I even remember seeing Selenators and Swifties selling NUDES for copies. :rip: 

It's literally the most common thing ever to raise funds to buy singles/albums when the battle for a peak is tight but everybody here is acting as if something outrageous just cause it's Demi:ahh: no other artist would have a thread for it 

• #FreeBritney Activist
3 minutes ago, ariananext said:

It's literally the most common thing ever to raise funds to buy singles/albums when the battle for a peak is tight but everybody here is acting as if something outrageous just cause it's Demi:ahh: no other artist would have a thread for it 

Even smaller artists have stans scrambling trying to get funds so they can chart. I remember seeing Bebe Rexha stans of all people doing this. :rip: 

• #FreeBritney Activist
2 hours ago, BlazingLovatic said:

EDIT: Im sure most of u are joking, but if u try to use this without buying the album afterwards, PayPal will return the funds to TeamDemiFunds and place an infraction against your account. :rip:

lol!

DearSociety13
1 hour ago, lovedaddy said:

let me get £4.99 from them and buy The Snuts album

:fan:

:deadbanana4: this is a good idea

Severus Snape
1 hour ago, FloridaKilos said:

why did this made me scream :ahh:

1 hour ago, ariananext said:

exactly :) 

Not Like The Movies
1 hour ago, ariananext said:

mte

Sugar-Rush

What's wrong with this? Every stanbase does this, and it's not nearly as desperate as say, Tidal giving away 1 million copies of Anti for free.

2 hours ago, ariananext said:

you could've worded it better though cause when I read the title I thought the album could be downloaded for free from iTunes which would've been scandalous. nobody would think about fans funds with that OP lol

clickbait 

ariananext

its_britney_bitch

I did this when Little Mix fans were trying to get Sweet Melody to #1... they sent like £15, I downloaded all versions and sent proof of purchase... and then immediately asked for a refund :toofunny2: