Top Posters In This Topic

• BlackoutZone

• FAME.

• keshasfillers

• Insanity

Top Posters In This Topic

• #FreeBritney Activist
BlackoutZone

It's absolutely disgusting how the industry will just sweep sexual abuse (or literally any abuse) under the rug

selenachris

Disgusting. Distasteful. Always the same. Done multiple times before. 

Alaska.

What a surprise that abuse isn't taken seriously when it's not trendy to discuss it

celeb news] Britney stand Taylor - Celebria - ATRL

He’s getting nominated for his work and not your opinion on him or his alleged abuse history. Let the man be 

Control1986

Ya'll better take to Twitter and give iHeart a piece of your mind because this is not it :coffee2:

Miichael

This ain't surprising though. He also just got nominated for multiple Grammy's. He's uncanceled :rip:

D4995337-2902-4D7E-9599-10F21B832A0F.thu

• #FreeBritney Activist

And the fact that they did this with no shame.... :deadbanana4:

This is absolute bull**** done for controversy. Nice try, iHeartRadio. You’re still not leaving the 2000s decade.

What is one great song Dr. Luke has produced in the past year? I’ll wait. The only one I can think of is Rules and he is one of three producers on that track.

Every other song he produced was a bomb, including all the other Hot Pink tracks with his name on them.

:sorry:

Navyofbadgals

:deadbanana4: Why did no one say no to that nom from their team

Gorgeous

alongside rapist of the decade :clap3: sweeping incoming 

These awards are based on success on radio. Say So was huge last year so it was expected

I mean he was nominated for Record of the Year at the Grammys for Say So and Grammy nominations are chosen by the music industry, so there's nothing surprising about this nomination for a radio music award  :dies: 

Delicious
6 minutes ago, BGXKB said:

This is absolute bull**** done for controversy. Nice try, iHeartRadio. You’re still not leaving the 2000s decade.

What is one great song Dr. Luke has produced in the past year? I’ll wait. The only one I can think of is Rules and he is one of three producers on that track.

Every other song he produced was a bomb, including all the other Hot Pink tracks with his name on them.

the Doja Cat singles

this is a messy

17 minutes ago, BlackoutZone said:

It's absolutely disgusting how the industry will just sweep sexual abuse (or literally any abuse) under the rug

He was never convicted of anything. And had one of the biggest hits of the year. Did you expect them to pretend otherwise? :rip:

Just now, Delicious said:

the Doja Cat singles

this is a messy

Mmm nope I’m not hearing it! Plenty of better producers out there. 

8 minutes ago, BGXKB said:

Say So is one of the biggest songs of last year :rip:

37 minutes ago, BGXKB said:

Blame radio for playing Say So then :cm: 

These nominations are based on radio success...

Just now, FAME. said:

Say So is one of the biggest songs of last year :rip:

I don’t care I don’t like and I think it’s basic and boring. :rip: