One-sided feuds?

ATWK

58 minutes ago, SeanET said:

& a million other videos

Interesting that Gaga has always been nice towards her while MADonna remained so pressed over her :bibliahh:

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• tde

• brainmaniac

• Enzolorenzo

• #Beautiful

5 minutes ago, #Beautiful said:

Show me where I said she said something negative. You said she didn't mention Kim after 2012, I showed you proof that she did mention her

I meant in a negative way. Kim is still over here visible still bothered and trying to take any shot she can still get :rip:

Edited by tde
On 4/7/2021 at 5:41 AM, Charif said:

Grace Randolph vs Jessica Chastain 

The best answer, an actual long-term feud and actually one-sided :rip: 

On 4/7/2021 at 2:49 PM, tde said:

Ex4yBsRWYAEAagB?format=jpg&name=large

teaming up with Remy after making these NASTY TRANSPHOBIC comments because of the common enemy at the time 

video of Royal STANNING Nicki’s Say So remix at her birthday party but lil Kim having a meltdown 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CBUNB6ngpAR/?igshid=182qnunwv71k8

Lil Kim has been pressed with Nicki for over 10 years. Last time Nicki said anything bad about her was in 2012. Meanwhile Lil Kim has been taking shots at her over and over, visibly suffering to present day :bibliahh:

this is a one sided beef, and it’s Kim being mad for 10 years and Nicki paying her dust. Glad to see Royal is a Barb, Kim must fume daily :ahh:

And that’s how you clear a bitch :clap3:.

WhateverYouWant
On 4/7/2021 at 8:02 AM, brainmaniac said:

A real one sided feud is for example between Xtina and Kelly Osbourne. Kelly was irrationally fuming because Xtina’s Xmas album was being played by her family and because her brother was friendly with and danced with Xtina :dies:

But when Xtina confronted Kelly to see what the issue was, Kelly got scared and said Xtina was mistaken and that it was her mother who had an issue, not her “Thats not me, that’s my mother” :lmao:

Pink is similar, the way she fumed over Beautiful and Lady Marmalade for years and Christina has never addressed that.

Christina threw darts at a Kelly cutout at some award show if I’m not mistaken. That doesn’t sound like something someone would do if they didn’t have a beef with them. 

35 minutes ago, WhateverYouWant said:

Christina threw darts at a Kelly cutout at some award show if I’m not mistaken. That doesn’t sound like something someone would do if they didn’t have a beef with them. 

Christina was hosting the MTV EMAs and that was a joke the show writers wrote in for a skit. And she never mentioned Kelly ever after that while Kelly went to talk about Christina constantly for over 10 years. Obviously not the same 

You can see how Kelly started the beef here unprovoked and when Christina went to confront her to clear the air, Kelly was too scared of Christina and had to pretend it was her mother who had said those things :dies:

On 4/7/2021 at 8:53 PM, SeanET said:

Katy: loves & supports gaga

Gaga:

lady-gaga-katy-perry-main.jpg

MeY8elj.png

DtQuQXIUwAExlRf.jpg

The first one you shared is the only one that comes remotely close to 'feuding' and even then, both were not in good terms with each other during those times so way to go clearly missing the topic again just to throw some stale ass shade to Gaga.

The 2nd one is her being irked by the comparisons. That's a REACH.

The 3rd one is a private convo with a friend. Gaga is allowed to form opinions on a celebrity and not like them because she thinks they're mean. Also, Kesha was the first one to bring up Katy being mean. Something must truly be off with her behind the scenes (at least before, that was the case). :fan:

as if Katy wasn’t throwing equally indirect shade with that whole tweet about cheap gimmicks

and Katy and Gaga are good now with Gaga sending her flowers just a couple years ago

OT Xtina with Britney

edit: This tweet that Katy sent out THE SAME DAY Gaga released the Alejandro video. One sided my ass :dies: 

Edited by Orsay
On 4/7/2021 at 2:56 PM, SeanET said:

Nothing to do with a feud. Artists are being criticized all the time.

Alejandro MV was a blasphemy for all Christians.

Gaga insulted Katy as a person.

Learn the difference. 

:michael:

Most people have called Katy a mean person, and Katy has made many vile comments about other popstars not just Gaga. 

On 4/7/2021 at 2:56 PM, SeanET said:

Nothing to do with a feud. Artists are being criticized all the time.

Alejandro MV was a blasphemy for all Christians.

Gaga insulted Katy as a person.

Learn the difference. 

:michael:

Perry accuses GaGa of starting he-she rumours

https://www.music-news.com/news/UK/28722/Read

"my precious little fans" shady face

Tumblr: Image

Lady Gaga Responds To Katy Perry's Shade at "ArtRave"

https://www.directlyrics.com/video-lady-gaga-responds-to-katy-perrys-shade-at-artrave-news.html

Edited by Link16