• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• tde

• brainmaniac

• Enzolorenzo

• #Beautiful

15 hours ago, Erreur2 La Nature said:

Yeah many artists have attacked Britney Spears for attention (Christina Aguilera, Justin Timberlake, Eminem and more...) but she never really cared about them :deadbanana:

Britney addressed Xtina shading her Madonna kiss by saying, "didn't she kiss her too?"

Sources say Xtina also forgot she kissed Madonna. Like the rest of the world.

TheFireLexus

That one deranged Demi fan vs the nonexistent "ODH".

Bethenny Frankel

nicki vs gaga

14 hours ago, Rep2000 said:

Mariah really roasted the hell out of him thou :ahh:

Iconic queen **** only.

Ugh Obsessed was that ****. Let me play it. It got

Em fuming as hell made Mimi even stronger

6yKbKw1.gif

• #FreeBritney Activist

Tyler The Creator vs. Selena. If you’re unaware of what he has said about her, in 2011 he went on Twitter to talk about how she can finally “take his dick in her ass” after she turned 18 (he was 20 iirc) and then went on a whole tirade talking about how much he wanted to **** her. Basically publicly sexually harassing and objectifying her on his Twitter.

2psd8k8_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&f

He then did an interview after that talking about how Selena Gomez doesn’t like him because she’s “mean”.

but no one ever defends her bc “selena flop!!1” 

DanceAgain
17 hours ago, ATWK said:

What are some one-sided feuds in the entertainment industry?

I'll start: Elton John vs. Madonna.

Some highlights: Elton has called her a "****ing fairground stripper" for releasing dance music, said she (and others) should be shot for lipsyncing and claimed she didn't stand a chance at winning a Golden Globe against him (spoiler alert: she did). Madonna has only responded once, through her publicist, who said Madonna didn't have time to trash other artists.

a9f496d9ca2edc784e0ed8a8cb03a7ab.gif

This! 

The way he was trying to constantly come for Madonna and she kept paying him Dust! 

When he said her tour was struggling :laugh:

Misguided Ghost
2 minutes ago, Leigh said:

Tyler The Creator vs. Selena. If you’re unaware of what he has said about her, in 2011 he went on Twitter to talk about how she can finally “take his dick in her ass” after she turned 18 (he was 20 iirc) and then went on a whole tirade talking about how much he wanted to **** her. Basically publicly sexually harassing and objectifying her on his Twitter.

2psd8k8_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&f

He then did an interview after that talking about how Selena Gomez doesn’t like him because she’s “mean”.

but no one ever defends her bc “selena flop!!1” 

Never heard of this, WTF :biblio:

• #FreeBritney Activist
1 minute ago, Misguided Ghost said:

Never heard of this, WTF :biblio:

Yeah. I wish I was able to make threads so we could talk about this and why he didn’t lose his entire career after what he said about her. If it was any other artist, ATRL would hold it against Tyler forever but you know they don’t like Selena. 

also nice username BNE is a classic :clap3:

Misguided Ghost
11 minutes ago, Leigh said:

Yeah. I wish I was able to make threads so we could talk about this and why he didn’t lose his entire career after what he said about her. If it was any other artist, ATRL would hold it against Tyler forever but you know they don’t like Selena. 

also nice username BNE is a classic :clap3:

I don't remember if it made any headlines back in 2011, but this is a pure form of sexual harassment (first harass, then blame the victim). Truly horrible...

(and tysm, it really is :heart:)

• #FreeBritney Activist
1 minute ago, Misguided Ghost said:

I don't remember if it made any headlines back in 2011, but this is a pure form of sexual harassment (first harass, then blame the victim). Truly horrible...

(and tysm, it really is :heart:)

He doesn’t deserve a career until he formally apologies to her about what he said to her and how he tried to shift the blame onto HER. What a sick man.

Whore of Babylon

mariah and j-lo. j-lo never gave a single fck :rip: 

SavagePapi
2 hours ago, ***** of Babylon said:

mariah and j-lo. j-lo never gave a single fck :rip: 

This! :dies:

DoctorIce
20 hours ago, Aramis said:

I don't unferstand how Elton hates Madonna but loves her failed doppelgänger.

He likes Oscar winners, vocal talent and people that don't peddle coronavirus conspiracy theories. 

11 hours ago, TROJAN said:

Madonna being bothered by Gaga & Gaga not even reacting/responding :gaygacat4:

& a million other videos

#Beautiful
On 4/7/2021 at 3:25 PM, ATWK said:

What are some one-sided feuds in the entertainment industry?

I'll start: Elton John vs. Madonna.

Some highlights: Elton has called her a "****ing fairground stripper" for releasing dance music, said she (and others) should be shot for lipsyncing and claimed she didn't stand a chance at winning a Golden Globe against him (spoiler alert: she did). Madonna has only responded once, through her publicist, who said Madonna didn't have time to trash other artists.

a9f496d9ca2edc784e0ed8a8cb03a7ab.gif

Elton is the epitome of a hypocrite white gay

#Beautiful
22 hours ago, tde said:

Last time Nicki said anything bad about her was in 2012.

Now you know that's a lie

10 minutes ago, #Beautiful said:

She mentioned her a few times during that time but it was always in this manner

https://thatgrapejuice.net/2019/07/nicki-minaj-celebrates-lil-kim-praises-rapper-instagram/

Where is the negative thing? She’s just stating facts, she’s kept giving Kim her props before and after the beef (for her it was over by 2013, Kim on the other hand :rip:

it’s literally a narrative 

Before the beef

after the beef

#Beautiful
1 minute ago, tde said:

Where is the negative thing? She’s just stating facts, she’s kept giving Kim her props before and after the beef (for her it was over by 2013, Kim on the other hand :rip:

it’s literally a narrative 

Before the beef

after the beef

Show me where I said she said something negative. You said she didn't mention Kim after 2012, I showed you proof that she did mention her

ReverseWarholian
On 4/7/2021 at 8:41 AM, Charif said:

Grace Randolph vs Jessica Chastain 

:ahh: