One-sided feuds?

ATWK

StrangerInTheDark
Just now, Enzolorenzo said:

1. Britney never said Everytime was an apology to Justin for cheating on him. 
2. Justin did apologize to Britney just a couple months ago so if Britney writing Everytime as an apology is your argument then I suppose we can jump to the conclusion that Justin cheated on her too.

3. Their former make-up artist recently confirmed that Justin cheated as well 

4. There’s actual proof of Justin cheating on Britney first 

oyFFiB6.jpg
ZACctPz.jpg

BpcdSJh.jpg

2. He apologized for putting her on blast when asked about her cheating him. And not protecting her. It's silly forced apology that no one but stans asked for. 

3. Isn't that former make up artits Britney's former one, and also a friend? Who happens to say that right in the middle of JT hate bandwagon. I don't believe it.

Maybe they have cheated each other back in the day, but it was Britney who started it, otherwise she wouldn't have been so emotional when asked about her doings and breaking up in tears.

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• tde

• brainmaniac

• Enzolorenzo

• #Beautiful

2 hours ago, Nip Tuck said:

So we’re just ignoring the fact that Miley dissed on Nicki out of nowhere in an interview now?

Thank you.

Nicki had every right to respond.

20 minutes ago, Enzolorenzo said:

1. Britney never said Everytime was an apology to Justin for cheating on him. 
2. Justin did apologize to Britney just a couple months ago so if Britney writing Everytime as an apology is your argument then I suppose we can jump to the conclusion that Justin cheated on her too.

3. Their former make-up artist recently confirmed that Justin cheated as well 

4. There’s actual proof of Justin cheating on Britney first 

oyFFiB6.jpg
ZACctPz.jpg

BpcdSJh.jpg

1. Britney is asking for Justin’s forgiveness in the lyrics for Everytime and literally says the song is her way of apologizing to him 

I may have made it rain
Please, forgive me
My weakness caused you pain
And this song's my sorry

trainsskyscrapers

The One-Sided Saga of Keri Hilson vs. Beyoncé

:lmao:

All this bad energy out there because Keri wrote a line or two on an Usher remix and expected him to pick her as a *checks notes* featured artist in 2008? Over Mariah Carey and the eventual final pick Beyoncé? :rip:

Then Keri tried some slick ish, sent a demo to B, and faked nice w/ B to get writing credits on I Am... Sasha Fierce (Chess not checkers). Makes me wonder if the line from the diss record about writing your hits (aimed at Ciara + possibly Beyoncé) was conceived at this time.

B politely declined the record (as well as a feature on Timbaland's Shock Value) and went on to find future #1 record "Single Ladies" as the more subtle response to rumors of them being married.

Then comes the Keri diss record that B should "sit down and make some babies" amidst a miscarriage situation. :skull:

Producers HEAVY in B's camp (Sean Garrett and The-Dream) wouldn't work w/ Keri due to loyalty... and B wouldn't work with Polow Da Don until "Bow Down/I Been On". Hmm... was that B's response? We'll never know. :mandown:

So B went subtle with it.

I've always noticed in this video that for the phrase "Have The Children... then get back to business" she's looking at a certain artist looking very uncomfortable a few rows in front of Ne-Yo. :mandown: Look closely.

Then came this:

Then the HIVE threw B CDs at her one day.

Skip to today (in an attempt to revive her music career), the "songwriter" Keri is blaming the producer Polow for writing the diss verse she is credited for? :lmao:She could've just walked away from the situation. The jokes write themselves.

Now we have a Mom of 3 who is still breaking records and topping charts today... and an "actress" doing Lifetime TV movies. 

Edited by trainsskyscrapers

Lorde vs Selena Gómez

Selena didn't gave a **** about what Lorde said and then they were friends thanks to Taylor :deadbanana:

Amy Winehouse vs Dido

Amy was so pressed at Dido success and the comparisions that she threw a rock to a Dido billboard. Dido didn't give a **** about her. 

More Than A Melody
1 hour ago, theintriguingone said:

Zayn had a feud with Harry?? I thought he just didn’t care for him.

The misogyny :rip: she’s Beyoncé. I guess Britney is just Justin Timberlake’s ex girlfriend then?

He has one sided beef because he thought he’d be the 1D breakthrough. Gigi has shaded Harry multiple times, and Zayn has specifically named Harry as someone who he “didn’t talk to in the band” despite the fact that’s demonstrably untrue. He also always coincidentally comes for whatever Harry accomplishes, to the point where he ends up shading the mother of his child and some of his acquaintances in the process, like when he shaded the Met Gala (after Harry was co-chair), and the interviewer was like “but Gigi goes every year” and he was like, “uuuhhhh I meannnnn....”

It’s dumb because beyond a scripted joke by SNL Harry has had nothing but kind words to say about him since he’s gone solo. And he’s the only 1D member to acknowledge it was better for Zayn to take a step back and do what’s best for his mental health, while the others still have issues with his decision. But I think Zayn had this idea in mind of being “they Beyonce of 1D” and when he noticed it didn’t pan out...

Nicki Minaj vs Lil' Kim

Ol' girl had been obsessed with and subbing my fav since The Hoodstars days. But it really started even before that when Nicki was present at a recording session Lil' Kim had with Full Force back in 2002/2003. Nicki was sleeping with one of the Full Force members son's and Nicki was sat on the recording studio couch with a bitter twisted screwface....she has always had a problem and an attitude towards Lil' Kim for no reason.

Edited by iaintiffin
theintriguingone
10 minutes ago, More Than A Melody said:

He has one sided beef because he thought he’d be the 1D breakthrough. Gigi has shaded Harry multiple times, and Zayn has specifically named Harry as someone who he “didn’t talk to in the band” despite the fact that’s demonstrably untrue. He also always coincidentally comes for whatever Harry accomplishes, to the point where he ends up shading the mother of his child and some of his acquaintances in the process, like when he shaded the Met Gala (after Harry was co-chair), and the interviewer was like “but Gigi goes every year” and he was like, “uuuhhhh I meannnnn....”

It’s dumb because beyond a scripted joke by SNL Harry has had nothing but kind words to say about him since he’s gone solo. And he’s the only 1D member to acknowledge it was better for Zayn to take a step back and do what’s best for his mental health, while the others still have issues with his decision. But I think Zayn had this idea in mind of being “they Beyonce of 1D” and when he noticed it didn’t pan out...

Ahh I see, those subtle digs. I definitely think there’s bitterness there on his end because of how much more successful Harry is. And as you said, he probably thought he’d be the breakthrough of the band but it turned out to be Harry instead. Tbh he has nobody but himself to blame. As much as i love him and his music, he has always half-arsed his career. Harry seems a lot more ambitious (in the best way) and he doesn’t pretend to not care about his career. Zayn had all the opportunity in the world to be as big as Harry but he squandered his chance so yeah, not cool of him to hold some resentment towards Harry.

5 hours ago, frozemmm said:

Every pop girl in the 2000s VS Britney :deadbanana4:

Britney was chilling while she also had all of them fuming from Avril to Pink and all the other ones inbetween :deadbanana4:

All because they couldn’t stand a women being sexy and being on top of the world :deadbanana4:

This is so true. I think it was just jealousy. 

2 hours ago, iaintiffin said:

Nicki Minaj vs Lil' Kim

Ol' girl had been obsessed with and subbing my fav since The Hoodstars days. But it really started even before that when Nicki was present at a recording session Lil' Kim had with Full Force back in 2002/2003. Nicki was sleeping with one of the Full Force members son's and Nicki was sat on the recording studio couch with a bitter twisted screwface....she has always had a problem and an attitude towards Lil' Kim for no reason.

Ex4yBsRWYAEAagB?format=jpg&name=large

teaming up with Remy after making these NASTY TRANSPHOBIC comments because of the common enemy at the time 

video of Royal STANNING Nicki’s Say So remix at her birthday party but lil Kim having a meltdown 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CBUNB6ngpAR/?igshid=182qnunwv71k8

Lil Kim has been pressed with Nicki for over 10 years. Last time Nicki said anything bad about her was in 2012. Meanwhile Lil Kim has been taking shots at her over and over, visibly suffering to present day :bibliahh:

this is a one sided beef, and it’s Kim being mad for 10 years and Nicki paying her dust. Glad to see Royal is a Barb, Kim must fume daily :ahh:

Edited by tde
1 hour ago, hausofdave said:

tumblr_n01otaO8Fe1qmamjmo1_250.jpg

Nothing to do with a feud. Artists are being criticized all the time.

Alejandro MV was a blasphemy for all Christians.

Gaga insulted Katy as a person.

Learn the difference. 

:michael:

16 minutes ago, tde said:

Ex4yBsRWYAEAagB?format=jpg&name=large

teaming up with Remy after making these NASTY TRANSPHOBIC comments because of the common enemy at the time 

video of Royal STANNING Nicki’s Say So remix at her birthday party but lil Kim having a meltdown 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CBUNB6ngpAR/?igshid=182qnunwv71k8

Lil Kim has been pressed with Nicki for over 10 years. Last time Nicki said anything bad about her was in 2012. Meanwhile Lil Kim has been taking shots at her over and over, visibly suffering to present day :bibliahh:

this is a one sided beef, and it’s Kim being mad for 10 years and Nicki paying her dust. Glad to see Royal is a Barb, Kim must fume daily :ahh:

Whew you really thought you were doing something huh lol 

That proves nothing and my point still stands, your fav is a certified hater and everybody see it now so idgaf what no barb has gotta say  :fan: