One-sided feuds?

ATWK

• #FreeBritney Activist
Erreur2 La Nature

Yeah many artists have attacked Britney Spears for attention (Christina Aguilera, Justin Timberlake, Eminem and more...) but she never really cared about them :deadbanana:

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• tde

• brainmaniac

• Enzolorenzo

• #Beautiful

14 minutes ago, Erreur2 La Nature said:

Yeah many artists have attacked Britney Spears for attention (Christina Aguilera, Justin Timberlake, Eminem and more...) but she never really cared about them :deadbanana:

Wrong as usual. There was no feud between Christina and Britney.

And Justin didn’t attack Britney for attention, he rightfully attacked Britney for cheating on him 

Edited by brainmaniac

A real one sided feud is for example between Xtina and Kelly Osbourne. Kelly was irrationally fuming because Xtina’s Xmas album was being played by her family and because her brother was friendly with and danced with Xtina :dies:

But when Xtina confronted Kelly to see what the issue was, Kelly got scared and said Xtina was mistaken and that it was her mother who had an issue, not her “Thats not me, that’s my mother” :lmao:

Pink is similar, the way she fumed over Beautiful and Lady Marmalade for years and Christina has never addressed that.

27 minutes ago, StrangerInTheDark said:

It actually makes sense, he endorsed her on purpose, he participated in the narrative that Gaga is new Madonna, better than Madonna, more talented etc.

The fact that he can't keep Madonna's name out of his mouth after all these years :ahh: Last year he said to Rina Sawayama that her album has songs Madonna would die for or sumn like that

Love Xtina but she was a hot ass mess in the early 2000s and her "feud" with Britney was clearly orchestrated but she chose to remain messy and have this one sided feud with Britney and Britney was always so sweet to her :rip: Although I can tell in the end of 2003, that Britney was getting tired of her ****. 

I know the Katy and Gaga feud wasn't really one sided but Katy was just so annoying :rip: She literally started the whole mess in Spring 2008 when she said Just Dance sounded like any boring song off the radio and then Gaga went on TRL a month or two later and said she doesnt think Katy has ever kissed a girl :ahh: The two of them since then have thrown shade at each other up until 2016. 

29 minutes ago, brainmaniac said:

And Justin didn’t attack Britney for attention, he rightfully attacked Britney for cheating on him 

There wasn’t  a feud per say but there was always slick comments. 
Didn’t he cheat on her too? 

30 minutes ago, brainmaniac said:

I definitely think there was a feud but I agree with you that it wasn’t one sided. Christina was the first person to actually hint at what was going on with Britney back in 2004.

2 minutes ago, Keeandga said:

There wasn’t  a feud per say but there was always slick comments. 
Didn’t he cheat on her too? 

Well she made a song apologizing for her cheating in response, instead of countering him. So if he did, we”ll never know unless she says something. 

They had some tension around the time of the  2003 VMAs, but they both said things so it wasn’t one sided. But after that they resolved their issues and have only said nice things about each other since 

8 minutes ago, Ari29 said:

I definitely think there was a feud but I agree with you that it wasn’t one sided. Christina was the first person to actually hint at what was going on with Britney back in 2004.

Yeah, that’s true, Christina said she noticed Britney was acting like a lost little girl and she tried to help her

• #FreeBritney Activist
44 minutes ago, brainmaniac said:

He cheated on her first 

1 hour ago, frozemmm said:

Also. Eminem against everyone (him being the pressed one).

I love him but he is very toxic and also chooses his battles very carefully, often going at women and even then picking the “right ones”. Typical *****. He would NEVER step up to Jay Z or Jay Zs wife like that.

Mariah really roasted the hell out of him thou :ahh:

Iconic queen **** only.

Nicki and Mrs Offset.

mrs offset is obsessed with Nicki, she keeps on name dropping her in all her new interviews while Nicki hasn’t thought about her in years

Edited by tde
theintriguingone
1 hour ago, More Than A Melody said:

Zayn with Harry.

Zayn had a feud with Harry?? I thought he just didn’t care for him.

1 hour ago, frozemmm said:

Also. Eminem against everyone (him being the pressed one).

I love him but he is very toxic and also chooses his battles very carefully, often going at women and even then picking the “right ones”. Typical *****. He would NEVER step up to Jay Z or Jay Zs wife like that.

The misogyny :rip: she’s Beyoncé. I guess Britney is just Justin Timberlake’s ex girlfriend then?

StrangerInTheDark
12 minutes ago, Enzolorenzo said:

He cheated on her first 

Is this something Britney stans made up in recent years? There's a reason Britney wrote apology song to him and not otherwise...

I never heard anything about him cheating on her.

Mariah vs JLo

Jennifer openly admitted she's a lamb and would like to be friend with Mariah. :rip:

I love Mimi and I understand she has the right to be bitter towards everything and everyone directly, or less, responsible for the experience that nearly killed her, but I still feel bad for JLo tbh. I genuinely think she was just too ambitious and focused on pursuing her dreams to fully realize the consequences of Tommy Mottola's retaliations. 

7 minutes ago, tde said:

Nicki and Mrs Offset.

mrs offset is obsessed with Nicki, she keeps on name dropping her in all her new interviews while Nicki hasn’t thought about her in years

Subs don’t count or is that song just that forgotten?

2 hours ago, Nip Tuck said:

So we’re just ignoring the fact that Miley dissed on Nicki out of nowhere in an interview now?

Miley CLEARED her with her on the spot response right after. it was over. Nicki looked so embarrassing. 

edit: Also that is not one sided or a feud lol.

Edited by MattyTacos
  • #FreeBritney Activist
7 minutes ago, StrangerInTheDark said:

Is this something Britney stans made up in recent years? There's a reason Britney wrote apology song to him and not otherwise...

I never heard anything about him cheating on her.

1. Britney never said Everytime was an apology to Justin for cheating on him. 
2. Justin did apologize to Britney just a couple months ago so if Britney writing Everytime as an apology is your argument then I suppose we can jump to the conclusion that Justin cheated on her too.

3. Their former make-up artist recently confirmed that Justin cheated as well 

4. There’s actual proof of Justin cheating on Britney first 

oyFFiB6.jpg
ZACctPz.jpg

BpcdSJh.jpg

15 minutes ago, Ari29 said:

Subs don’t count or is that song just that forgotten?

When was the last time Nicki mentioned her though. Even counting subs it’s been over a year. Meanwhile Mrs Offset kept alluding to her during the WAP release now name drops her in the XXL interview yesterday. Nicki’s release was Whole Lotta Choppers (over 6 months ago) and What That Speed About, yet has not Mrs offset mentions :rip:

If Mrs Offset really wanted to stop this beef she wouldn’t constantly bring her up. It’s not that hard to stop talk about people you allegedly hate

Edited by tde
16 minutes ago, theintriguingone said:

The misogyny :rip: she’s Beyoncé. I guess Britney is just Justin Timberlake’s ex girlfriend then?

So ironic they said that in the same breath. It's a whole lot of faux woke-ism and everyone is just gonna yass it as usual.