• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zoe_

• Superbitch

• M André

• MingYouToo

23 hours ago, MingYouToo said:

The only people I know in the 27M IG range are: Ciara, Zinedine Zidane (soccer daddy), Sachin Tendulkar (Indian cricket player), Emily Ratajkowski, Eden Hazard (Madrid midfielder) and Emilia Clarke. The rest are groups (LaLiga, Youtube)

I'm sure IG doesn't round off 26.5M followers and above to 27M so it has to be one of those peopl lmfaooo. (Also the people on the 28M scale are way too up the threshold to have been at 27M at the time of screenshot, and the closest at 28M are PlayStation and Blake Lively)

Unless Emily Ratajkowski has a big kink for fat a$$es or the athletes do... Its probably Ciara.

EDIT: Ciara has reached the 3k post threshold yup. Checked all the post counts. None of the others have even gone past 1k... including EVERYONE in the 26M and 28M range... only Ciara has the 3k posts threshold.  :deadbanana4:

Even if we take into account Travis. The guy has 38M followers. Way too big of a difference.

Not ciara LMFAOOOO :ahh:

37 minutes ago, ks_dollar said:

Not ciara LMFAOOOO :ahh:

there's really no one else sis... the people who could be at 27M at the time and are now at 28M are way too above the 27M threshold to actually have been there at the time of screenshot (blake lively's follower count grows way too slow so it can't be her) and the ones in the 26M haven't experienced any loss in followers, so it had to be either Emily, Emilia, Ciara or the football players... but the football players all barely are above the 400 post count. Emilia is barely 100 posts in and Emily is barely above 500. Only Ciara has 27M and 3k posts... :deadbanana2:

4 hours ago, MingYouToo said:

there's really no one else sis... the people who could be at 27M at the time and are now at 28M are way too above the 27M threshold to actually have been there at the time of screenshot (blake lively's follower count grows way too slow so it can't be her) and the ones in the 26M haven't experienced any loss in followers, so it had to be either Emily, Emilia, Ciara or the football players... but the football players all barely are above the 400 post count. Emilia is barely 100 posts in and Emily is barely above 500. Only Ciara has 27M and 3k posts... :deadbanana2:

:bibliahh:

This Ciara exposé :bibliahh:

She'd be slaying if men were affected by internet shaming as a result of them, "shooting their shot." Unfortunately, men are praised for aggressively pursuing, so she's accomplished nothing.

Nice to be reminded that celebrity men, young and old are dogs though. Just average losers but rich.

6 hours ago, MingYouToo said:

not my girl Cici 🤣🤣🤣

On 4/6/2021 at 11:27 PM, Leigh said:

Okay I like her now bc this is funny as ****

nnn same, between this and her skulldragging her baby daddy a couple of months ago she’s grown on me :dies:

On 4/10/2021 at 12:04 AM, MingYouToo said:

The only people I know in the 27M IG range are: Ciara, Zinedine Zidane (soccer daddy), Sachin Tendulkar (Indian cricket player), Emily Ratajkowski, Eden Hazard (Madrid midfielder) and Emilia Clarke. The rest are groups (LaLiga, Youtube)

I'm sure IG doesn't round off 26.5M followers and above to 27M so it has to be one of those peopl lmfaooo. (Also the people on the 28M scale are way too up the threshold to have been at 27M at the time of screenshot, and the closest at 28M are PlayStation and Blake Lively)

Unless Emily Ratajkowski has a big kink for fat a$$es or the athletes do... Its probably Ciara.

EDIT: Ciara has reached the 3k post threshold yup. Checked all the post counts. None of the others have even gone past 1k... including EVERYONE in the 26M and 28M range... only Ciara has the 3k posts threshold.  :deadbanana4:

Even if we take into account Travis. The guy has 38M followers. Way too big of a difference.

I'd let Ciara **** Iggy better let ha :gaycat2:

On 4/11/2021 at 6:29 AM, MingYouToo said:

you know the screenshots could be old tho?