• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zoe_

• Superbitch

• M André

• MingYouToo

Outlaws
8 hours ago, Redstreak said:

She’s beyond cringe and nothing makes me happier that she’s no better than a C-Lister

Whatever you say, "furry king".

Gossip_Boy

And i’d bet every single one of them is either married or in a relationship. She shouldn’t have censored their names. I want ALL THE TEA

T5Eu417.gif

M André
16 hours ago, Redstreak said:

She’s beyond cringe and nothing makes me happier that she’s no better than a C-Lister

Still more valuable than you for sure.

Walk_Away21
23 hours ago, ReverseWarholian said:

Nnnn, do they not have a collab together? :rip:

I am screaming at this! :deadbanana2:

Superbitch
9 minutes ago, M André said:

Still more valuable than you for sure.

T5Eu417.gif

sickening

"i think your music is crap" :hoetenks:

Not some flops here hating on Queen Iggy for this but cheering and screaming when someone like Lil Nas X exposes his DMs and OUTS someone at the same time... Hypocrisy of this place is showing over and over again...

:mazen:

Luckitty
On 4/7/2021 at 7:02 AM, Zoe_ said:

If you look at the messages from Steve Aoki regarding the $15k, she actually liked the DM's so something must have happened. It could have been business. 

iggy said he liked his own messages 

She could've kept this tbh. These men DM'ing does not necessarily mean that they see her as a potential girlfriend or wife. For all you know, they want her for a good time.

Her self-esteem is in the gutter. 

58 minutes ago, St. Francis said:

She could've kept this tbh. These men DM'ing does not necessarily mean that they see her as a potential girlfriend or wife. For all you know, they want her for a good time.

This!

1 hour ago, St. Francis said:

Atrl really loves to be misogynistic with no reason. Men are truly no allies :rip:

4 hours ago, St. Francis said:

well...maybe the point is not to show her as a wifey...most likely simple shock value and to get people talking 

On 4/7/2021 at 6:42 PM, cOe said:

We need to find the butthole guy asap. Travis' followers don't match

Its Ciara. Down to the post count and followers.

The only people I know in the 27M IG range are: Ciara, Zinedine Zidane (soccer daddy), Sachin Tendulkar (Indian cricket player), Emily Ratajkowski, Eden Hazard (Madrid midfielder) and Emilia Clarke. The rest are groups (LaLiga, Youtube)

I'm sure IG doesn't round off 26.5M followers and above to 27M so it has to be one of those peopl lmfaooo. (Also the people on the 28M scale are way too up the threshold to have been at 27M at the time of screenshot, and the closest at 28M are PlayStation and Blake Lively)

Unless Emily Ratajkowski has a big kink for fat a$$es or the athletes do... Its probably Ciara.

EDIT: Ciara has reached the 3k post threshold yup. Checked all the post counts. None of the others have even gone past 1k... including EVERYONE in the 26M and 28M range... only Ciara has the 3k posts threshold.  :deadbanana4:

Even if we take into account Travis. The guy has 38M followers. Way too big of a difference.

Edited by MingYouToo
1 hour ago, MingYouToo said:

The only people I know in the 27M IG range are: Ciara, Zinedine Zidane (soccer daddy), Sachin Tendulkar (Indian cricket player), Emily Ratajkowski, Eden Hazard (Madrid midfielder) and Emilia Clarke. The rest are groups (LaLiga, Youtube)

I'm sure IG doesn't round off 26.5M followers and above to 27M so it has to be one of those peopl lmfaooo. (Also the people on the 28M scale are way too up the threshold to have been at 27M at the time of screenshot, and the closest at 28M are PlayStation and Blake Lively)

Unless Emily Ratajkowski has a big kink for fat a$$es or the athletes do... Its probably Ciara.

EDIT: Ciara has reached the 3k post threshold yup. Checked all the post counts. None of the others have even gone past 1k... including EVERYONE in the 26M and 28M range... only Ciara has the 3k posts threshold.  :deadbanana4:

Even if we take into account Travis. The guy has 38M followers. Way too big of a difference.

:deadbanana4: