• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zoe_

• Superbitch

• M André

• MingYouToo

Arthritis

Steve and Iggy have a song together, why would he offer to pay to talk to her? :psyduck:

James_Dean

Hmm the Steve Aiko one is kind of odd because they collabed on a track back in the day :dies:

James_Dean
Just now, Arthritis said:

Steve and Iggy have a song together, why would he offer to pay to talk to her? :psyduck:

Oop exactly what i just said lmao

CandyCoatedClouds

For some reason I thought celebrities would hav more tact or something than to just send DM's to other celebrities like this but I thought wrong it seems :cm:

If you look at the messages from Steve Aoki regarding the $15k, she actually liked the DM's so something must have happened. It could have been business. 

ReverseWarholian
30 minutes ago, Zoe_ said:

The fact that Steve Aoki offered $15,000 for a phone conversation. That sounds crazy. 

This is some juicy stuff.

Nnnn, do they not have a collab together? :rip:

• #FreeBritney Activist

Okay I like her now bc this is funny as ****

Mercurio
33 minutes ago, Arthritis said:

She probably thought he was a weirdo and ceased all communication after that collab. 

Pans Labyrinth
48 minutes ago, Zoe_ said:

If you look at the messages from Steve Aoki regarding the $15k, she actually liked the DM's so something must have happened. It could have been business. 

You can like your own DMs so the likes could’ve been from Steve

1 hour ago, Marvin said:

A few of them were exposed already. Travis Scott, Brooklyn Beckham, Steve Aoki :dies: 

Brooklyn Beckham WHAT? WHAT DID HE SAY? :ahh: 

Brooklyn is the 'u my dream baby' one and Travis is the kissing the inside of the butthole one. This is juicy.

edit: i wanna know the one who wrote the essays talking about toe massage therapist roleplaying and stuff. That one is dedicated. Probably Ben Shapiro.

Edited by botnus
07tandu

Brooklyn has a fiance. This is interesting. She's super hot as well.

Iggy’s one of those chicks that could bankrupt dudes just to let them lick her toes. Truly a bad bitch 

2 hours ago, Kavish said:

Why do celebrities still send messages like these? Do they never learn from expose/woke/cancel culture?

its cuz Iggy is a celeb herself so they prob never thought she'd do this :WAP: I guess when you continue to flop at some point you just dont give a F and just do what you want. Including leak dms :WAP: 

Dolce Vita

did she take the 15k from Steve though :mandown: Iggy really is the type of girl that has these guys simping for her, a bad bitch 

Silvermoon92

:ahh::ahh::ahh: lmfaoooooo

the one that flipped after she ignored him :skull:

Edited by Silvermoon92
2 hours ago, James_Dean said:

Hmm the Steve Aiko one is kind of odd because they collabed on a track back in the day :dies:

Jhené’s probably not proud of her brother :chick3: 

ToxDust

The fact that Steve Aoki had a whole song with her and now he finna pay 15k for a phone call...

Brooklyn... 

Travis sayign he wanna kiss her *****

I'M HOLLERING