Jump to content

Doja Cat f/ SZA - "Kiss Me More"


RideOrDie
 Share

Recommended Posts

5 minutes ago, dabunique said:

facts but i was talkin more about an airplay number one which neither Amala or Solana have so i'm excited

I thought Say So did. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • professor2000

    70

  • dabunique

    305

  • NumbSoul

    94

  • dangerousalex

    86

2 minutes ago, AMX said:

I thought Say So did. 

SS spent months at number 2 behind Blinding Lights

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, dabunique said:

SS spent months at number 2 behind Blinding Lights

Wow Blinding Lights is monster hit. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

ugh we jus might snatch a number one in a few weeks

 

Radio has been increasing nicely and streams r holding steady

Link to comment
Share on other sites

50 minutes ago, aayAlex said:

If this peaks at #2 :rip: 

Watch You Right block it from going #1 in coming weeks :eli:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

what's with the autotune on that performance?... This girl always struggles to sing live....

Link to comment
Share on other sites

This song has been stuck at #2 and #3 in AUS/NZ/UK for over a month. Album release week is probably the only shot it has to hit #1 in the UK and Australia but Ed is releasing his lead single that week.

 

UK: 10 - 9 - 6 - 3 - 3 - 3 - 5 - 3 - 3 - 3 
Australia: 10 - 8 - 5 - 2 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 2 - 2 - 2
New Zealand: 6 - 5 - 2 - 1 - 2 - 2 - 2 - 2 - 2

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Flocon said:

What about the ACR rule in the UK ?

I hope it won't happen next week !

yeah it's coming soon unfortunately :devil:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, TheArgonaut said:

Any chances this might go #1? I really want it for Doja. 

TheArgonaut

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

56 minutes ago, dabunique said:

 

It's been getting some AMAZING radio updates lately :clap3: 

Let's hope it continues and can snatch a new high peak on album release week!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, NumbFentyStan said:

It's been getting some AMAZING radio updates lately :clap3: 

Let's hope it continues and can snatch a new high peak on album release week!

dats a given, in a mere two weeks, KMM has gone up over 16 million so it should be number one in three weeks

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, dabunique said:

dats a given, in a mere two weeks, KMM has gone up over 16 million so it should be number one in three weeks

I am a bit scared good 4 u and Butter might be too strong to overtake, but hopefully I'm wrong.

As long as You Right doesn't immediately steal its thunder and KMM keeps growing, we should be good!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, NumbFentyStan said:

I am a bit scared good 4 u and Butter might be too strong to overtake, but hopefully I'm wrong.

As long as You Right doesn't immediately steal its thunder and KMM keeps growing, we should be good!

G4U, is what worries me honestly ... her airplay is increasing alot 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, dabunique said:

G4U, is what worries me honestly ... her airplay is increasing alot 

Be scared more about Butter as their fans will do anything to block anyone deemed as a "threat"

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...