• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dabunique

• NumbFentyStan

• dangerousalex

• professor2000

Tremor Christ

This is GOOD. Better than Say So & SZA makes each song she's featured in better :smitten2:

Edited by Tremor Christ
professor2000
10 minutes ago, dabunique said:

:clap3:

And get in.  The redemption tour with Urban radios must be underway given Ebro’s random ass comment.  Everything is starting to unfold and I’m not mad at it lol.   

NotAvaMax

I hope the next single is rap so she can smash with it and piss on her critics

dabunique
11 minutes ago, NotAvaMax said:

I hope the next single is rap so she can smash with it and piss on her critics

no its more fun liek this ... she keeps reaching new highs and they have to say female rapper and dat has certain fan bases pressed

Seldoja

When Urban starts f*cking with Doja again and this goes #1 on Pop, Rhythmic, and Urban >>>>>>

unclefloprry

it's so good :WAP:

I was with my friends at the beach last weekend and they put this many times. SMASH

theweekend

I'm so glad this is smashing. they both deserve it, also sza and doja have been on a roll this year, huh?

Space&Time

^ Does anyone know if the YouTube numbers include YouTube music streaming or is it purely from the video platform?

This is really smashing huh? Kinda reminds me of when Up came out, everyone thought it would drop like a rock (I was in this boat bc Streets was like RIGHT THERE) but it just sat there lol love this for both girls!! They deserve! 

dangerousalex
On 4/21/2021 at 9:58 AM, professor2000 said:

:clap3:

And get in.  The redemption tour with Urban radios must be underway given Ebro’s random ass comment.  Everything is starting to unfold and I’m not mad at it lol.   

that’s good because the way they’ve been treating her is NOT cute. however i’d rather her avoid those horrid radio shows like the breakfast club because that sounds like a recipe for disaster if she doesn’t clear her name yet again :rip: 

• #FreeBritney Activist
On 4/21/2021 at 9:28 AM, Tremor Christ said:

This is GOOD. Better than Say So & SZA makes each song she's featured in better :smitten2:

Don't do that. Say so is supreme. This one slaps, too. This is going to flow very nicely when the weather gets consistently warmer again.:ihype:

NumbFentyStan

The gains, the stability, the smashery - we love it :clap3:

The way this is gonna set Planet Her up perfectly :clap3: 

Also, thanks @dabunique for posting all the updates - it's greatly appreciated!

Bloodflowers.
On 4/21/2021 at 2:52 PM, Flocon said:

when its up then its stuck :clap3: