Doja Cat f/ SZA - "Kiss Me More"

Bloodflowers.
9 hours ago, Cain said:

Not you rooting against Levitating :jonny2:

OT: I still love the video but can’t get into the song

Levitating is winning best rap/sung collab, while Kiss Me More is winning best pop collab bestie 

------

Doja Cat WINNER

floptinaisapig.thumb.png.5fd7eee4bac0f1b

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dabunique

• NumbFentyStan

• dangerousalex

• professor2000

It was sold out on Spotify, that's why they couldn't update their charts today :alexz:

Nihilego

this song is soooo addicting omg :jonny5:it's like the love child of Say So and Wild Beach. definitely not what i would've expected a SZA and Doja collab to sound like but i also love it for being unexpected like that. definitely a STRONG contender for song of the summer so long as they promote this enough to help it remain stable

not to sound like an ungrateful stan but she NEEDS to give us Payday asap :WAP:the way it already sounds like it'll be one of her best songs

dabunique
9 minutes ago, Nihilego said:

this song is soooo addicting omg :jonny5:it's like the love child of Say So and Wild Beach. definitely not what i would've expected a SZA and Doja collab to sound like but i also love it for being unexpected like that. definitely a STRONG contender for song of the summer so long as they promote this enough to help it remain stable

not to sound like an ungrateful stan but she NEEDS to give us Payday asap :WAP:the way it already sounds like it'll be one of her best songs

Chile u kno da total collapse when NAS drops and people be like Pei Wei who? 

• ATRL Moderator
Reinvention
39 minutes ago, Nihilego said:

The song is so damn good - I LOVE that these two have teamed up and that it's so good. Love Doja but omg the way everything Sza touches turns to gold. A true goddess of sound.

Nihilego
3 hours ago, dabunique said:

Chile u kno da total collapse when NAS drops and people be like Pei Wei who? 

omggg we need NAS too, i wouldn't be surprised if that came soon/next too since she's been teasing it and talked about wanting to drop it since last year. hopefully it's still on the album and doesn't get axed like some of the HP songs she teased before the albums release.

2 hours ago, Reinvention said:

The song is so damn good - I LOVE that these two have teamed up and that it's so good. Love Doja but omg the way everything Sza touches turns to gold. A true goddess of sound.

YES i have been following SZA for a few years now and she is so great, Ctrl is such an incredible album and her features have also been really enjoyable to me (Maroon 5, Lorde, Cardi, etc.) i just hope she drops bloodstain/shirt soon cuz i know it's going to devour :WAP:

Chemist

Up to #13 on US AM

Also still rising everywhere WW

Apple Music:

#4 New Zealand (+1)

#5 Canada (+1)

#11 Ireland (-2)

#13 United States (+3)

#19 Norway (+9)

#20 Netherlands (+7)

#21 Denmark (+8)

#22 Thailand (+10)

#26 Australia (+9)

#27 Brazil (+9)

#28 Switzerland (+2)

#30 United Kingdom (+2)

Fastlane

Expected a total generic **** like 34+35, but it's amazing and chill. :eek: Early contender for the song of the summer. 

Fastlane
18 hours ago, Joyride said:

also wanted to note how versatile both artists are on this song. this is a very Gwen Stefani-ish kind of Pop song and both Doja and SZA pulled it off like it's nothing. obsessed. if this doesn't go #1 at some point I will RIOT.

It's like The Cardigans/No Doubt collaboration for their 2000 album. :skull:

The production is cold (in a good way) and this is so-Swedish.

This is going to smash in the summer. I don't even care what anyone else says or thinks. 

31 minutes ago, dabunique said:

Its number 7 globally. 

NZ stans Doja hard. I remember streets went top 10 there. 

Nip Tuck
6 minutes ago, dabunique said:

i have no idea how radio works but this seems really good.. right?

dabunique
3 minutes ago, Nip Tuck said:

i have no idea how radio works but this seems really good.. right?

yes ma'am ... growin nicely

NumbFentyStan

These amazing radio and AM updates :jonny5: 

Now we just need Spotify to stop lagging, but it seems to be doing very well there too :jonny5: 

Nip Tuck
1 minute ago, NumbFentyStan said:

These amazing radio and AM updates :jonny5: 

Now we just need Spotify to stop lagging, but it seems to be doing very well there too :jonny5: 

it only lost like 200k on the counter so it’ll likely stay very stable in the charts

NumbFentyStan
2 minutes ago, Nip Tuck said:

it only lost like 200k on the counter so it’ll likely stay very stable in the charts

I know, that's literally insane! If it remains that stable throughout the week, I feel like it could even debut in the Top10 possibly!