• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dabunique

• NumbFentyStan

• dangerousalex

• professor2000

professor2000

Now I also see why they didn’t want to push back everything for “Streets” promo.  

This is a summer song.  If it came out too late, it would’ve been another “Hot Girl Summer” (coming out too late + no longer relevant).  Glad they decided against stretching out “Streets” :clap3:(while still gifting the fans with a visual :biggrin:). 

Edited by professor2000
Sexyzinger
1 hour ago, professor2000 said:

Now I also see why they didn’t want to push back everything for “Streets” promo.  

This is a summer song.  If it came out too late, it would’ve been another “Hot Girl Summer” (coming out too late + no longer relevant).  Glad they decided against stretching out “Streets” :clap3:(while still gifting the fans with a visual :biggrin:). 

I love Doja’s team tbh. Her business and creative teams are both wondrous and titillating.

:clap3:

tbhmatt

I was surprised to read the amount of “this grew on me” posts in this thread. I thought this sounded great on the first listen. 

Insane replay value. It reminds me of Say So in that regard. This will easily smash.

Badboidami

17 minutes ago, Caesar said:

how is this doing on AM US?

this needs to smash

I'm looking at Twitter and it seems like it peaked at #19 (14 hrs ago), and it's #21 right now so far.

Edited by Badboidami
Seldoja

YESSS Doja and SZA. Glad to see Best Friend smashing at the same time, it would be nice to see BF and KMM in the Top 10 at the same time in a few weeks maybe. :jonny5:

dabunique
3 minutes ago, Nip Tuck said:

which song was bigger? Best Friend?

Motive 

2 minutes ago, Seldoja said:

YESSS Doja and SZA. Glad to see Best Friend smashing at the same time, it would be nice to see BF and KMM in the Top 10 at the same time in a few weeks maybe. :jonny5:

Or KMM and Shirt in the Top 10 at the same time :gaycat5:

Joyride
17 minutes ago, YR. said:

GREAT debut omg. This will be a summer #1 I just know it

right? this has #1 written all over it. it WILL smash.